sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Neil is fine. This isn't one of these incest VNs. My guess is some nonsense happened at the party, like JamJam got hit by one of the jocks again?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I dont think its a separated scene for all Li individually. I can see all of them being there to support MC, or at least, Josy, Maya, Jill, Derek. And Sage and Bella might get a seperated moment to support him, in private. :unsure:

It might explain why Bella visit MC in the middle of the night?! :unsure:
You gave me an idea. What if the checkup isn't for Neil, but for MC?

We have that preview in which Sage is holding MC's hand in her room. What if MC faints in the bathroom or starts feeling unwell and the group has to make an early exit without the situation being solved?

It gives an explanation to the Sage preview. Bella's preview is when she goes to check up on MC. Jill's is the doctor checkup. Maya and Josy's preview is unrelated to the situation.

Just a thought.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

We have that preview in which Sage is holding MC's hand in her room. What MC faints in the bathroom or starts feeling unwell and the group has to make an early exit without the situation being solved?

It gives an explanation to the Sage preview. Bella's preview is when she goes to check up on MC. Jill's is the doctor checkup. Maya and Josy's preview is unrelated to the situation.

Just a thought.
feel-me-think-about-it.gif

Yep, I was thinking the same, I wanted to post the Sage preview too, she does look concerned for MC

although what is the reason for I'm not sure.
But I think you right that the Josy Maya stuff, is not connected, but the Jill, Bella and Sage, have the same supporting MC , meaning

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
So MC, gonna take, Maya, Josy, and Jill, separately to the same cloth store? to play dress up darling:cautious:
Visually it looks like the same place and he's wearing the same clothes. It could be just a coincidence, Maya and Josy changing while Jill and MC are waiting outside(non M&J path) or the same type of "date" on different paths.

Who knows, maybe some crazy shit went down at that Halloween party?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Visually it looks like the same place and he's wearing the same clothes. It could be just a coincidence, Maya and Josy changing while Jill and MC are waiting outside(non M&J path) or the same type of "date" on different paths.

Who knows, maybe some crazy shit went down at that Halloween party?

His pants are different, so clearly it's a separated scene, and more than likely a separate place.

MC has a similar "casual outfit" on each preview, but each of them is slightly different

Same jacket, but different T-shirt :

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

His pants are different, so clearly it's a separated scene, and more than likely a separate place.

MC has a similar "casual outfit" on each preview, but each of them is slightly different

He probably bought those pants, you know, that's what a person does when they buy clothes.

Reactions: zarachi

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 1972650

Yep, I was thinking the same, I wanted to post the Sage preview too, she does look concerned for MC

although what is the reason for I'm not sure.
But I think you right that the Josy Maya stuff, is not connected, but the Jill, Bella and Sage, have the same supporting MC , meaning
Was kind of wondering the same, too, how many times during the game people asks the MC if he had 'another blackout', or even when Tommy bets 20$ he'll have 'another blackout' at the dorm party ?

I know it became common when I was younger and was abusing substances, but I had a medical condition too (that I didn't know back in the days), one of the reason I had to stop drinking alcohol as a whole.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Was kind of wondering the same, too, how many times during the game people asks the MC if he had 'another blackout', or even when Tommy bets 20$ he'll have 'another blackout' at the dorm party ?

I know it became common when I was younger and was abusing substances, but I had a medical condition too (that I didn't know back in the days), one of the reason I had to stop drinking alcohol as a whole.
That's different, He drinks until he gets passed out, :ROFLMAO:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

MC realized he only has one winter jacket and now he's constantly thinking about what happens if he loses it :unsure::unsure:
Pray for jacket-kun

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

We have that preview in which Sage is holding MC's hand in her room. What if MC faints in the bathroom or starts feeling unwell and the group has to make an early exit without the situation being solved?

Just a thought.
A good thought, but maybe you should reverse it. Sage Preview 1 could be after a visit to the doctor and Sage comforts the MC.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
A good thought, but maybe you should reverse it. Sage Preview 1 could be after a visit to the doctor and Sage comforts the MC.
Probably you're right. As that would explain why she has stockings which aren't present while visiting her parents.

Probably the only place it falls through is meeting Zoey, unless Zoey shows up at B&R after hearing about MC's fainting/blackout or doctor's visit.

Reactions: UnoZero
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes