ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Don't think so, i think this will be about MC's dad or even his granddad.
I have a couple theories. Either, the abortion clinic, or his dad, or something happens with someone during the Halloween party, a drug over dose or something, Quinn's cocain, is still in play after all.
may be its a police station? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I have a couple theories. Either, the abortion clinic, or his dad, or something happens with someone during the Halloween party, a drug over dose or something, Quinn's cocain, is still in play after all.
may be its a police station? :unsure:
The cocaine is ear marked for MC/Sandy/Lily/Envy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
care to explain?, or this is just an another "I dislike Jill " , so here is a bait post:rolleyes::p
Now I will go without clowning with goblin jokes and hating Jill.
I have a REALLY bad feeling. I saw the theories above in the comments and I am sure that something bad happened.
1. Jill pregnant
2. Meeting with Jill's parents
3. Something happened with Neil

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
aww damn...no more Isabella because I messed around with Cathy...and as far as I know I don't get any more Cathy either....
If I'd know back then I wouldn't have touched Cathy...dammit....

PS///haven't had any Quinn action for a long time now...and not really upset by that...not my type at all

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yes, you are the only one. There is a whole literature made up to clarify that winter sucks. When ancient people wanted to represent things like dead desease and famine it was always on winter for a reason. Couse winter sucks.

Normal people got their hearts cut to pieces when they saw how the girl were getting more dressed instead of less in ep 8. It was one of the greatest tragedies of mankind since the death of Lennon.

And as a note this has nothing to do with the fact that it's winter in the south hemisphere and I can't stand the cold.
That was... interesting. :unsure:

Not really, winter and fall suck
And yeah, I love well undressed women :cool:
While I can support warm weathers, I don't like when it's hot outside, I really am a 'man from the north' (Quebec, Canada, fucking hot in summer, fucking cold in winter, real talk), but even there I'm kind of anomaly anyway, I prefer cold.

But beside our weather preferences (like Sage would say "Ugh, weather talks..."), I see well-dressed women as a trophy, like I said I don't mind them flaunting their bodies, even when it's kind of ridiculous to do so, but it's more rewarding to me when I get them naked when they're fully dressed than when they're already halfway there.

And having sex outside when it's cold is kind of a kink to me, so yeah.

I know I'm weird.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes