ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
They are clearly in an abortion clinic.

MC on average very enthusiastic in Previews
Fuck, Yeah probably right. The fucking pregnancy test , I totally forget about it :ROFLMAO:
But why, is MC face? its another of "My mother is dead ", moment for him , that he just remembered?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
First thing I thought of.

Wanted to bring Jill home for Thanksgiving not to see Neil in the hospital. Why do you do this to me Pinkcakes.
DPC will add drama in that season, a lot of it I think... Autumn/Fall (depending on where people lives) is the season of depression/suicide. Could see it affecting some of them.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
If we get the same scene with every LI it will be a hassle to make and I doubt that we’ll get the Neil hospital visit on some routes only.
Could also be the path to bring up Lynette's family back into the fray. That inheritance out of nowhere, his father who doesn't tell the MC anything, and the MC not asking questions as usual. Rich people knows rich people.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If we get the same scene with every LI it will be a hassle to make and I doubt that we’ll get the Neil hospital visit on some routes only.
I dont think its a separated scene for all Li individually. I can see all of them being there to support MC, or at least, Josy, Maya, Jill, Derek. And Sage and Bella might get a seperated moment to support him, in private. :unsure:

It might explain why Bella visit MC in the middle of the night?! :unsure:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021

View attachment 1972484
Could also be the waiting room of some law firm. First preview that legit got me curious. Man, I love serious business Jill.

Am I the only one who's glad the season got colder so the girls (and everyone for that matter) are dressed more normally ?

I mean, I don't mind them flaunting their body left and right, but I think it's a tad bit ridiculous at times. And, I love well dressed women, so yeah.
Same. Especially Jill is often well dressed. Really like those scenes.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's the same place it's just the MC being the MC crying because he's telling her about Zoey and how he's confused and that he needs to fuck 10 girls to get his mind off
Or after bang Josy and Maya he goes meet Jill to tell her that two is better than one.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jill's mom (or Bianca) slipped on the floor parading around in a hot baby-doll nighty while doing a video chat with MC. She is alright but, well....

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I dont think its a separated scene for all Li individually. I can see all of them being there to support MC, or at least, Josy, Maya, Jill, Derek. And Sage and Bella might get a seperated moment to support him, in private. :unsure:

It might explain why Bella visit MC in the middle of the night?! :unsure:
That's a good theory, but I think that even if it's Neil, it probably isn't very serious, because let's be honest, Neil is MC's whole world, if anything serious was happening to him, MC wouldn't leave his side and definitely wouldn't be in the mood for Halloween parties and shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes