ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dudes banging his best friends girl, yes I know Dawe is a joke, but Anthony is a cunt for banging Arieth.
Thank you. I do myself always surprised when some folks try to paint it that Ant is not as bad as the other jocks. :ROFLMAO:
He is probably worse than the rest because Dawe is cleary his BFF, who he btw dump immediately, when an another girl look at him. :ROFLMAO:

Anthony is a cunt you said it right. (y)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Thank you. I do myself always surprised when some folks try to paint it that Ant is not as bad as the other jocks. :ROFLMAO:
He is probably worse than the rest because Dawe is cleary his BFF, who he btw dump immediately, when an another girl look at him. :ROFLMAO:

Isn’t an MC who goes after Ashley a cunt though? :unsure:

Truthfully there are multiple instances in which you can label MC as a cunt.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
So first he fucks his friends girl, then he takes advantage of Ashley who is emotionally distraught after Derek hooks up with Wendy, and after all that he abandons his friend altogether.

But yet, he's cool.
I said 'for an Alpha' a couple times already.

All of them are morons anyway.

Chad has a possible redemption arc, though.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Isn’t an MC who goes after Ashley a cunt though? :unsure:

Truthfully there are multiple instances in which you can label MC as a cunt.
Didn't want to bring the MC into this, cause yeah, MC can try something on Ashley, and yeah, MC can be a massive cunt throughout the game. If you seduce Bella but choose someone else, damn that scene when you call off the date...

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
It may be because I never got to the main room before, when Arieth asks me for tissues, I kinda always try to go to the bathroom right away, where Ashley is (pregnancy test ?). Then when I go to the main room, you can go to the bathroom since she's there talking with Anthony.

On a side note, while Anthony is a dumbass, for an Alpha he's cool, doesn't seem to hate anybody, even trying to defuse the situation at the Aplha mansion.

Yes Anthony is the only cool one among the Alpha, and Chad of course, since basically everything he did was to protect his secret. Dawe on the other hand it is really the stereotype of the completely scatterbrained sportsman.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Didn't want to bring the MC into this, cause yeah, MC can try something on Ashley, and yeah, MC can be a massive cunt throughout the game. If you seduce Bella but choose someone else, damn that scene when you call off the date...
That scene is heartbreaking. Bella sitting at her kitchen table alone and looking down…. Man that scene is deep, especially when you consider everything that she has done for you.:cry:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Anthony has this strange let pass basically because he "smiles," a jackal who takes advantage of every situation to his own advantage....

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But yet you go after their sisters.
Not only that, but both at the same time dude , both at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

Nah, watch me go balls deep in Heather at the Halloween party. I have no regrets, mate.

But you going after Josy and Maya is fine? :Kappa:
Sure it is. I do them a favor. First of all, I do more for Maya, than her own brother do for her, I fuck her so her father will be happy that his daughter is not gay. And by Fucking Josy, I make her happy, and she wont pay any attention to Tommy, so he can do whatever he wants, and Josy won't rat him out to their parent.

It's a win win for everyone, they should be grateful. (y)
You right may be I should fuck Heather too, since She is a pain in the ass in Tommy's butt, I would do him a favor:unsure:, he would be in +10 after I've done with Heather:devilish::ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That scene is heartbreaking. Bella sitting at her kitchen table alone and looking down…. Man that scene is deep, especially when you consider everything that she has done for you.:cry:
That's why I like to hook up with Cathy, let Bella dump you on her own.

Either way though, dumping Bella or having Jill catch you, is gonna hurt if done correctly next chapter.

I do feel though, that Pinkcakes will brush over it and act like it's not a big deal and even if MC commits to someone he'll still bang all the restaurant whores and face no consequence.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Not only that, but both at the same time dude , both at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

Sure it is. I do them a favor. First of all, I do more for Maya, than her own brother do for her, I fuck her so her father will be happy that his daughter is not gay. And by Fucking Josy, I make her happy, and she wont pay any attention to Tommy, so he can do whatever he wants, and Josy won't rat him out to their parent.

It's a win win for everyone, they should be grateful. (y)
You right may be I should fuck Heather too, since She is a pain in the ass in Tommy's butt, I would do him a favor:unsure:, he would be in +10 after I've done with Heather:devilish::ROFLMAO:
Tommy can fuck Tanya as much as he wants. I’ll nut inside Heather gladly. :devilish:

Either way though, dumping Bella or having Jill catch you, is gonna hurt if done correctly next chapter.

I do feel though, that Pinkcakes will brush over it and act like it's not a big deal and even if MC commits to someone he'll still bang all the restaurant whores and face no consequence.
Do you think it will be something like that doors montage that’s mentioned once and never referenced to again? :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Believe me DPC, probably gonna reward, those who go after Bella, by making the Bella x Jill x MC threesome available, only in this way.
Bella feel guilty, and She gonna teach Jill the sex, with MC together. :ROFLMAO:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Ant is alright. Hard to take any Alpha other than Chad (and in the future Caleb) seriously and this also applies to the relationship between Dawe and Arieth. If anything I take from it Arieth is an indepent chick who takes charge and goes after what she wants. All the power to her!

he takes advantage of Ashley who is emotionally distraught after Derek hooks up with Wendy
:WaitWhat:

Reactions: Sasanid

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Heather is a strange character. She bitches about how Tommy treats her all the time. I wonder why she decided to be his girlfriend to begin with. I won't feel any regret, when my MC fucks her and takes her away from Tommy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes