Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yes something like that.

I wouldn't be surprised that even with dumping Bella, Sage and Jade in episode 8, the only girls that can be officially dumped, Pinkcakes will still have the MC flirt with them and feel them up.
Makes you wonder why forcing the choice at the end of episode 8 though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
There are many reasons this is such an amazing VN. One being the variety of virtual story you want to enjoy.

On the Bella path (no other sides or LIs). Bella has discovered there is a way out of her hardship of being abandoned for years.

MC shows her what a real man can be. Bella's words don't always match her action. She plays all this off with MC as some kind of responsible dating scenario and we will see where that goes. While she has lust for MC, the actions show it has gone much farther than that. She has very strong feelings for MC. And, she can see a future with MC. She wants that future; deserves that future.

Bella is worth it for sure. She is kind; unselfish and loyal. And I am here for it. Silly romance novel? That is one of the options with BaDIK.

bb1.jpg
bb2.jpg
bb7.jpg
bb3.jpg
bb4.jpg
bb8.jpg
bb6.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
There are many reasons this is such an amazing VN. One being the variety of virtual story you want to enjoy.

On the Bella path (no other sides or LIs). Bella has discovered there is a way out of her hardship of being abandoned for years.

MC shows her what a real man can be. Bella's words don't always match her action. She plays all this off with MC as some kind of responsible dating scenario and we will see where that goes. While she has lust for MC, the actions show it has gone much farther than that. She has very strong feelings for MC. And, she can see a future with MC. She wants that future; deserves that future.

Bella is worth it for sure. She is kind; unselfish and loyal. And I am here for it. Silly romance novel? That is one of the options with BaDIK.

View attachment 1972458
View attachment 1972459
View attachment 1972460
View attachment 1972463
View attachment 1972465
View attachment 1972473
View attachment 1972474
Looking for reactions?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022

View attachment 1972458
View attachment 1972459
View attachment 1972460
View attachment 1972463
View attachment 1972465
View attachment 1972473
View attachment 1972474

Not for nothing I chose her in episode 8 ! Queen Bella, the perfect woman !

(Well, until an official relationship is available with Quinn or Riona...)

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Makes you wonder why forcing the choice at the end of episode 8 though.
It's a smokescreen.

It'll all blow up in Episode 9.

And probably not because of our actions, but something on their paths.

Otherwise let's just erase all the MG but one, cause it won't matter anymore, for the next 2 seasons.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Heather is a strange character. She bitches about how Tommy treats her all the time. I wonder why she decided to be his girlfriend to begin with. I won't feel any regret, when my MC fucks her and takes her away from Tommy.
Probably some , what is the words? " Social Status Symbol" are involved.
Heather is more or less a Hot girl, a popular one, and Tommy is the Vice President of the Diks.
He is a " Big Deal " around the campus. Evidence of this how Heather looks down on MC in the beginning, but as He rise on the ladder, and became the Actual Big Deal, she soften up on him.
And sooner or later She joins in the line of girls, who want to be by the side of MC.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It won't end up in disaster because it would just crash and burn their friendship, but I don't think it'll be a walk in the park either.

Bella still encouraged Jill to date MC and then also started messing around with him while knowing Jill was interested. That's not something friends should do to each other and I think Bella and MC will (understandably) need to do some work to repair and regain Jill's trust.

And I bet this will be EP9's focus for Bella's path, MC will be so busy with the Halloween party and Zoey's return that James won't probably be a topic until at least EP10, other than perhaps some vague mentioning of him by Jill when she and Bella talk.

I hope I'm wrong though, I really want to learn about Bella's past.
On the Bella romance path, possibly the best way to fix up the Bella/Jill friendship.
1. Bella invites Jill over for a nice dinner and MC is there too.
2. Bella and MC get Jill drunk.
3. Jill is the dessert.

:p

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes