ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's the same place it's just the MC being the MC crying because he's telling her about Zoey and how he's confused and that he needs to fuck 10 girls to get his mind off
Nah, I thought this to for a brief second, and went back to check, but MC's pants is different in the recent preview.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's a good theory, but I think that even if it's Neil, it probably isn't very serious, because let's be honest, Neil is MC's whole world, if anything serious was happening to him, MC wouldn't leave his side and definitely wouldn't be in the mood for Halloween parties and shit.
Finally someone using the brain

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

View attachment 1972484
That's a really sad and serious looking face.

- "I am really sorry for fucking your best friend"
- "You're getting a fucking abortion, Jill!"
- "My father had a heart attack"
- "It's over; your mom and I are in love"
- "I don't think your parents are going to like me"
- "I can't believe my mom is actually alive but is Madame Rose"
- "Fucking Tyballs!"
- "I never thought our sex tape would be released"

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's a really sad and serious looking face.

- "I am really sorry for fucking your best friend"
- "You're getting a fucking abortion, Jill!"
- "My father had a heart attack"
- "It's over; your mom and I are in love"
- "I don't think your parents are going to like me"
- "I can't believe my mom is actually alive but is Madame Rose"
- "Fucking Tyballs!"
- "I never thought our sex tape would be released"
"The girl with blue hair is back thanks for giving me your "virginity" but ours won't work we are from different worlds

Adios goblin princess"

PS: BTW, don't bother taking me to the mansion, my homie Burker's is on the way.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
And what make both of you think, that this is not after the Halloween party? I wonder. :unsure:
That's also a good observation, considering the fact that the episode apparently is going to have both a party planning mini-game and the party itself, I'm assuming the party's going to happen at the end of the episode or else I can't imagine how DPC is going to fit so much stuff in it.
But then again, DPC being DPC might already be spoiling the epilogue since no one's expecting that.

I guess we'll see in a couple of months. :unsure:

Reactions: ename144

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

View attachment 1972484
1. Jill: "Troy....Troy!!!?"
2. Jill: "1 out of 5? I can do better MC! I promise!!!!"
3. Jill: "Remember what Bianca said at the Dinner? I need to tell you want happened behind the barn that time we were caught."
4. Jill: "My Mom wants a 'special meeting' with you, to ask some questions."
5. Jill: "Why does Bianca light up every time I mention your name?"

Edit:

6. Jill: "The guest list for the wedding has gone up to 900 people...."

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's also a good observation, considering the fact that the episode apparently is going to have both a party planning mini-game and the party itself, I'm assuming the party's going to happen at the end of the episode or else I can't imagine how DPC is going to fit so much stuff in it.
But then again, DPC being DPC might already be spoiling the epilogue since no one's expecting that.

I guess we'll see in a couple of months. :unsure:
half of the preview we see, has nothing to do with the Halloween party. In most of it Mc is in casual clothes and outside of the campus. Maya, Josy, Envy, Zoey, Now Jill. And he mentioned another big Free roam, usually there is a free roam, before the epilogue for the episodes. I think Halloween is pretty much the middle of the episode, and the epilogue is when the drama kicks in

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
"There's nothing to worry about, MC...... it was this one time at band camp, okay!?! It's not a big deal "
Don't worry Jill with what you told me that he is a gamer who likes comics I imagine he is a fat loser who spends all day in F95 masturbating because it is the closest thing he will be to a woman in his life

The big deal
1659966492976.png
Average gamer and enjoyer of comics.

Harem branch is activated do you want to change character

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
half of the preview we see, has nothing to do with the Halloween party. In most of it Mc is in casual clothes and outside of the campus. Maya, Josy, Envy, Zoey, Now Jill. And he mentioned another big Free roam, usually there is a free roam, before the epilogue for the episodes. I think Halloween is pretty much the middle of the episode, and the epilogue is when the drama kicks in
I would be pleasantly surprised if that was the case because it would probably mean the episode is even bigger than I imagined, but I kinda doubt it tbh.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Ant is alright. Hard to take any Alpha other than Chad (and in the future Caleb) seriously and this also applies to the relationship between Dawe and Arieth. If anything I take from it Arieth is an indepent chick who takes charge and goes after what she wants. All the power to her!
For an Alpha, Ant is the less worst one, at least he got it that learning is the key to the future and left Dawe sitting in the back.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Am I the only one who's glad the season got colder so the girls (and everyone for that matter) are dressed more normally ?
Yes, you are the only one. There is a whole literature made up to clarify that winter sucks. When ancient people wanted to represent things like dead desease and famine it was always on winter for a reason. Couse winter sucks.

Normal people got their hearts cut to pieces when they saw how the girl were getting more dressed instead of less in ep 8. It was one of the greatest tragedies of mankind since the death of Lennon.

And as a note this has nothing to do with the fact that it's winter in the south hemisphere and I can't stand the cold.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes