Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
IMO, there's not much point to blocking routes on the 'Others' path. It's the catch all for players that can't keep it in their pants enough to commit to a LI. If dev wants to continue to add conflicting variables, he might as well have made more LI routes.
True.

I have felt by the end of the season MC will have more options on who he wants if he's single I see him potentially dating Quinn, Riona, Cam, Lily, or Zoey in the future. Hell, Maybe he'll shockingly make Mel or Sarah an option LOL, also Josy because I can see if her Maya breaks up, she'll be wanting the MC again depending on his past choices. He'll have to choose and decide which side girl he wants.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
any news on the next update? Been afk from the thread for way too long. I want to time a full replay before the next installment and get my saves in order and freshen up on the story.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Looking for some help here.
Free Roam no.28 in the HOT mansion. The bit with Arieth. WT says to click on here and 'any option' but all that happens is she says 'go away'. I tried to then go and get the tissues from that bathroom opposite Jacob but the box next to the basin doesn't light up. This means that Arieth won't go to the kitchen and clear out the Alphas from there (I haven't tried without doing Arieth's bit). Neither of the WTs I have give any hint of what may have gone wrong...is there something to trigger Arieth to talk to me and then for me to get those tissues...or is it a DIK/Chick issue...if that's the case then it'll never happen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Free Roam no.28 in the HOT mansion. The bit with Arieth. WT says to click on here and 'any option' but all that happens is she says 'go away'. I tried to then go and get the tissues from that bathroom opposite Jacob but the box next to the basin doesn't light up. This means that Arieth won't go to the kitchen and clear out the Alphas from there (I haven't tried without doing Arieth's bit). Neither of the WTs I have give any hint of what may have gone wrong...is there something to trigger Arieth to talk to me and then for me to get those tissues...or is it a DIK/Chick issue...if that's the case then it'll never happen.
If I remember correctly, you have to go to the kitchen first so when you talk to Arieth later you tell her something about Caleb

Gefom

Feb 21, 2022
If I'm remembering correctly, click on the tissue, not the box.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
She says "Go away" if you didn't saw Caleb and other dude in the kitchen. To trigger the "any option" first go to the kitchen.
You can't pick up the tissues till Arieth ask you to.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
She says "Go away" if you didn't saw Caleb and other dude in the kitchen. To trigger the "any option" first go to the kitchen.
ahh, right, wasn't sure about that...totally missed in both WTs I have...thanks

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
There's that, and I think you also need to go to the 'main room' (where Riona and Camila are dancing) to see Ashley and Anthony talking, otherwise if you didn't and just go to the bathroom, Ashley will say it's occupied and you won't be able to.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
There's that, and I think you also need to go to the 'main room' (where Riona and Camila are dancing) to see Ashley and Anthony talking, otherwise if you didn't and just go to the bathroom, Ashley will say it's occupied and you won't be able to.
Well, since he was trying to pick up the tissues I assumed he already triggered Ashley's leave.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well, since he was trying to pick up the tissues I assumed he already triggered Ashley's leave.
It may be because I never got to the main room before, when Arieth asks me for tissues, I kinda always try to go to the bathroom right away, where Ashley is (pregnancy test ?). Then when I go to the main room, you can go to the bathroom since she's there talking with Anthony.

On a side note, while Anthony is a dumbass, for an Alpha he's cool, doesn't seem to hate anybody, even trying to defuse the situation at the Aplha mansion.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
At the same time, it's Dawe, nobody likes him, and Anthony distanced himself by then, not sure he's his best friend anymore.

Anyway, other than this very possessive-oriented discussion, Anthony is cool for an Alpha.
So first he fucks his friends girl, then he takes advantage of Ashley who is emotionally distraught after Derek hooks up with Wendy, and after all that he abandons his friend altogether.

But yet, he's cool.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes