Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
The "Who do you think ******* the MC at the end of the episode?" has closed.

"Winner":
Maya ("I have to do it for the tuition"), 32 votes, 37.6%

"2nd place":
Quinn ("Ha ha ha"), 21 votes, 24.7%

"3rd place":
Dad ("Just a friendly reminder to use condoms, son"), 11 votes, 12.9%

"4th place":
Derek ("Part of my ΔΙΚ initiation. Don't take it personal, bro"), 9 votes, 10.6%

All other options received significantly less votes, so I won't mention them here.
Thanks for participating.

I'm really surprised dad Maya received so many votes. :oops:
After playing AL (probably even without) I've learned to sense story twists - and in my opinion the last scene has 'future story twist' written all over it.

It's also nice to see quite a few voters seem to have a good sense of humour.
Dad is proud of you, guys. ;)

That's it.
I will spare you with further polls...
...for now. *evil laughter*

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Hey Pink, honestly what are you waiting for to set up a website?
If you need one for free or cheap let me know!

I know that my profile ain't really professional, but hey it's not like we're on LinkedIn or something.

Oh by the way I havn't found a way to contact you privately so here you go!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@rebornvine hover over a member name and a popup should open and you can "start conversation" That is the entry point to PM's on this site.

Back on topic, I skipped AL for some reason but stumbled upon this and I am quite impressed at the amount of work that went into this first release. I don't even mind the mini games, but I just took a look and I played though the first time with only 3 saves so I will need to go back to pick up things I missed and learned about here.

Reactions: DrackDrap and Tom10

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
@rebornvine hover over a member name and a popup should open and you can "start conversation" That is the entry point to PM's on this site.

Back on topic, I skipped AL for some reason but stumbled upon this and I am quite impressed at the amount of work that went into this first release. I don't even mind the mini games, but I just took a look and I played though the first time with only 3 saves so I will need to go back to pick up things I missed and learned about here.
Well access to his profile is limited

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Considering that you're pretty popular on the Reincarnotica thread and a redhead entusiast as well, i would like to ask if you think that Sage can get to the same level as Prii and Fiona someday
Well Sage has a totally different character, so she kind of fills in where Prii or Fiona are missing. I mean just blew me away the first time I have seen her. That didn't happen with Sage, but the whole scene with Sage looking at you and seeing the motion of her body in those little animations made me fall for her. And I like her "bad" character. She is such a bad girl :love:
We will see how it progresses with her in the future updates ;)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
The "Who do you think shocked the MC at the end of the episode?" has closed.

"Winner":
Maya ("I have to do it for the tuition"), 32 votes, 37.6%

"2nd place":
Quinn ("Ha ha ha"), 21 votes, 24.7%

"3rd place":
Dad ("Just a friendly reminder to use condoms, son"), 11 votes, 12.9%

"4th place":
Derek ("Part of my ΔΙΚ initiation. Don't take it personal, bro"), 9 votes, 10.6%

All other options received significantly less votes, so I won't mention them here.
Thanks for participating.

I'm really surprised dad Maya received so many votes. :oops:
After playing AL (probably even without) I've learned to sense story twists - and in my opinion the last scene has 'future story twist' written all over it.

It's also nice to see quite a few voters seem to have a good sense of humour.
Dad is proud of you, guys. ;)

That's it.
I will spare you with further polls...
...for now. *evil laughter*
I thinks its pretty clear who did it... Taking in consideration Mayas schocked face when MC got schocked(ahahah) and how entraced she was.. I think its pretty clear she didnt do it. My guess is that Library chick as she maybe heard that some girl moaning and she intepreted it as she was in dangerous and she schocked the "pervert".
THat is my theory..

Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone know when updates are gonna be released and who will be the focus of the update

This week I've worked on free-roam and static renders while also posing and rendering animations.
It's mostly been all about rendering long animations and I have multiple animations that are almost complete (about 500 frames worth).
The render queue is looking very healthy, 18 animations are in the queue (11 are completed).
There are many animations left to pose/render and even polls that will decide some of them.
We're looking at an update with somewhere around 40-60 animations. Since I have rendered 11 animations in 2.5 weeks, you'll realize that it's still early in the development cycle; it will likely speed up once the longest animations are completed. Please remember, this game isn't Acting Lessons. It's bigger and much more ambitious; it will also take longer to develop each episode.
For static renders, the current count is somewhere around 200 and the script is pretty much in the same state as last week, but more polished; coding free-roam takes a lot of time.

Today a poll closed that decided who will get longer animations in Episode 2, Cathy or Jade.
It was very close, but the winner was Jade!
Here are the results:
Jade 52% (355 votes)
Cathy 48% (325 votes)

I will soon launch a poll that I look forward to a lot for Episode 2.
This poll will also impact Episode 2, more than any other poll so far.

Polls that remain are main character in special renders, animation polls, HOTtest girl poll, cosmetic polls and more.

Next week I hope to release the first preview of Episode 2: Maggot brothers.
Other than that I will be busy working on a mix of animations and static renders.

After seeing the results of the patron survey regarding voice acting in Being a DIK, I have decided to postpone voice acting until I can afford it.
When and if that time comes, I will likely add it all at once for the entire game. But until then, I need to save up funding.

Have a great weekend, DIKs!

Cheers
Dr PinkCake
Official statment of the dev in his patreon a few days ago!!

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes