Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
So, not sure if it's been discussed or not but, seems no matter what I do, I end up losing special renders trough gameplay.

For example: I had the first 5 of Josy unlocked and after the final "Fight" (during the Maya's Room free-roam) this is what I ended up with...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same thing happened here, as well...

So, is there a console command to unlock those renders or do I have to go back and replay; hoping nothing else gets lost?

Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
When an android version will be available?
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Being A DIK v0.1.0.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 10.02.2019 (change of visibility of active screen areas now instant, pet name menu fixed)
There you go mate!!! Enjoy!!!

Fastloks

Dec 24, 2018
error file unavailable
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Being A DIK v0.1.0.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 10.02.2019 (change of visibility of active screen areas now instant, pet name menu fixed)

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
So, not sure if it's been discussed or not but, seems no matter what I do, I end up losing special renders trough gameplay.

For example: I had the first 5 of Josy unlocked and after the final "Fight" (during the Maya's Room free-roam) this is what I ended up with...

So, is there a console command to unlock those renders or do I have to go back and replay; hoping nothing else gets lost?
I had the same issues that I reported earlier in the thread. Then the dev came in and mentioned fixing a bunch of issues that were reported...but this one seemed to be ignored. So...*shrug*

Reactions: Rebel_Yell

DrPinkCake

Cake Baker
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018

Thanks. It's been fixed. :)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
ive been wondering what does crunched mean in the download option
In most cases, that the images (Sometimes sounds, etc) have their quality reduced slightly to make the file size smaller. In some cases there's a big difference between the final compressed/crunched file size compared against the original.

LowkeyIDK

Sep 22, 2018
In most cases, that the images (Sometimes sounds, etc) have their quality reduced slightly to make the file size smaller. In some cases there's a big difference between the final compressed/crunched file size compared against the original.
oh ok thx

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Just tried this game today. Gotta say I enjoyed it quite a bit more than I thought. I wasn't a big fan of how Acting Lessons went at the end (although still an enjoyable game), so was a bit hesitant on this one. But loving the setting, story, and characters quite a bit. Enough to considering pledging, but will probably wait for one more update to make up my mind. Keep up the good work.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Just tried this game today. Gotta say I enjoyed it quite a bit more than I thought. I wasn't a big fan of how Acting Lessons went at the end (although still an enjoyable game), so was a bit hesitant on this one. But loving the setting, story, and characters quite a bit. Enough to considering pledging, but will probably wait for one more update to make up my mind. Keep up the good work.
Yes I felt like it was still missing choices and options for the players. Such as being tied to Megan with no option to get out of that relationship safely. I get it, he wanted to convey that sometimes life sucks and there are elements out of your control so there's gotta be a twist at the end, although still somewhat a happy ending, sucks she gotta go (I did the Melissa route).

It kinda feels like this one with Josy might be the same case. As soon as she said she got a boyfriend I wanted to nope the fuck out. Partly due to my experiences dealing with girls like this, saying she got a boyfriend, but it's complicated and want to be with you while refusing to end that relationship/explain properly. But the MC and her kept contact afterwards (no choice here), and flirted with each other. Which was frustrating. Hopefully we can opt out of it early in the game and not be stuck with a girl like Acting Lesson did.

D

Deleted member 290972

Love this game so far. Just got done with Episode 1. I'm gonna now play your other game. But, all I'm saying is I want Maya in the end...please let this be like Mass Effect or whatever and have multiple endings. Regardless I look forward to the whole thing. So good in every way.

I usually don't comment, but that's how good it is.

Reactions: DrackDrap
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes