ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Love this game so far. Just got done with Episode 1. I'm gonna now play your other game. But, all I'm saying is I want Maya in the end...please let this be like Mass Effect or whatever and have multiple endings. Regardless I look forward to the whole thing. So good in every way.

I usually don't comment, but that's how good it is.
His last game (Acting Lessons) got over 21 so expect it. I just hope you get more control over who you want to be with and not having one forced upon you in this game.

D

Deleted member 290972

His last game (Acting Lessons) got over 21 so expects it. I just hope you get more control over who you want to be with and not having one forced upon you in this game.
Yeah that would definitely be the ideal thing to do. Let the "free choice" of who to go after be a factor.

Unrelated I wish you could have punched the jock instead of just pushing him and when they go to give you a wedgie that with your martial arts background you'd be weary of your surroundings and be able to counter the dude. But all in all it's a great start.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I went through at first just picking things naturally and apparently I missed half the points I could of got. The binary nature of the "Dik" system is actually very limiting it seems and I hate that its either be a complete asshole or a pussy, can't I be nice but confident?

Are there girls locked behind having enough points in dik/cik ? What do you miss on each path?

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
What do you miss on each path?
Little right now. The scene with Quinn and Camila in the HOT house is extended on the dik path and the scene at the end of the episode changes depending on path. If you don't accept Quinn's offer you miss out on some scenes too.

The "neutral" path will have its own content in the future.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I went through at first just picking things naturally and apparently I missed half the points I could of got. The binary nature of the "Dik" system is actually very limiting it seems and I hate that its either be a complete asshole or a pussy, can't I be nice but confident?

Are there girls locked behind having enough points in dik/cik ? What do you miss on each path?
Hopefully there will be a "neutral" path added. I do think you can thread-the-needle on some on the girls though, i got 100% with the librarian on both the DIK and Chick paths. some girls are locked into their respective paths but there is some crossover. Like drawing on the picture of that guy was DIK but you gained points with Josey who is Chick.

U

User_812995

Great game! I hope Camilla can be a romance option, I LOVE Latinas!

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
How to make more skill point in Brawler game guys?
You can buy up to three points with money in the game.
You can buy up to three points with money from Derek.
You can earn one point per free play by playing the game and beating the Jock/Hard opponent.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity @Kukothemadhatter the first update only came out i think last month and its already at 100 pages i guess people were talking about best girls alot

but we all know that Sage and Jill are best girls :p
Josy, Jill, Jade (though she's not a LI), Bella, Maya (though currently she's a question mark, really depends how the story with her will go after that cliffhanger), and then Sage :p
Based on just looks I'd rate Quin higher than Sage and Maya, but she's not a LI and not my type as a person :p

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
@King Monkey Mon & @Eerie Entity

For me, it's: Josy, Jill, Sage and Riona. Each of them are at the top of my list for various reasons...

To be honest, if I were the MC (and this were real life) I wouldn't trust any of them (so an actual relationship would be out of the question) but, I'd be having as much fun as possible. That being said, here's my short list so far.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​

Josy = Cute "girl next door" even though she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend (or so it seems).

Jill = Attractive and caring. Comes across as having a lot more (intelligence, etc) inside than she lets on.

Sage = Flirty redhead with a jealous streak. (I highly doubt she's a "good person" but, I've never had a boring relationship with a redhead, though they typically end in tears, chaos and destruction.)

Riona = She's the closest to my "ideal" physically plus, the tattoos work for her. She's guarded (mostly quiet) which makes her seem like she's either rather intelligent or "just following along." Not sure which is the case, yet so she's (for now) at the bottom of my list.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes