AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
why this game is not in more languages?
Ask DPC why? on Steam there were translations of fans and thanks to him they are no longer there and those who translated this game stopped making it

He likes the money but he thinks that everyone knows how to read English and people who speak Spanish for example and can buy this game they can't do much

Even video game studios, many times, fans help them translate games when they are smaller studios and they are happy because that way they would have more money from sales

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Ask DPC why? on Steam there were translations of fans and thanks to him they are no longer there and those who translated this game stopped making it

He likes the money but he thinks that everyone knows how to read English and people who speak Spanish for example and can buy this game they can't do much
When are you going to translate the game to French? :Kappa:

I know felicemastronzo is working on the Italian version of the game, but he ran into issues with how to make the MC make this handsign:
1660141346620.png

:Kappa:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
My good. Death is part of life. AL was so dramatic and I never played it because the MC was forced to make a decision. It was up to him if which girl he wanted to save. The dramatic thing was the decision.
Not quite. The MC only got to make a decision if he was fucking both girls. That was, and still is, my absolute biggest gripe with DPC on this matter. Missy was clearly the one who needed protecting, and I would save her every time, whether I was fucking her or not. But DPC wouldn't allow that, so in my first Megan(boring as white bread)-centric playthrough, I was traumatized by not being allowed to save the one who really needed it the most.

I still think the game was quite well done, but that was a shit situation. Apparently in his head you'll only automatically save somebody if you're sticking your dick in them.
As I always write. Prepare for the worst and be positively surprised by the opposite.:D(y)
Dude. You write so much off-the-wall insane bullshit you are always going to be surprised by the actual truthful outcome of the game. ;)
Is at any point that the MC is Bisexual?
No. Though he does wake up with Derek in his bed wearing a bra and panties at one point, there is zero indication of such behaviors.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021

Even video game studios, many times, fans help them translate games when they are smaller studios and they are happy because that way they would have more money from sales
The files are open, DPC has left those files that way for that purpose because they will not have time. I have given an example of a partial translation, some things appear in english but seeing their level it is better not to touch the script files since this is more advanced ,but it is easy to learn if he wants to work on this project it will not be easy because it has a lot of text but he will have my respect ;)

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
With all the limitations of interpreting one render, to me mc does not look devastated, worried, guilty, scared but not devastated.

If he were really that shaken Jill would give him a hug
Yeah, you're right, devastated is a much to hard word but it's about that he is more depressed than angry. We have to wait for the context to see why he is looking that way.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I had this to start the day off on a fun note:

Weiner.png

But then this bullshit happened:

Cancer 1.png

To be taken with meals and two large pills of skepticism.
Cancer 2.png

Cancer 3.png

So to distract myself from thinking something horrible might happen to dear old Dad:

Cancer 4.png

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
While I absolutely would have appreciated most things more than a cancer diagnosis, I think I'd still prefer cancer over finding out there's an impending crotch goblin about to enter the world. At least with the former I'm only dealing with my own life.

However, all things considered, yes - this would be an excellent bait & switch by DPC after all this time. The biggest negative I see is this: Why would a guy piss on a pregnancy test? To set up a prank and freak someone out? Who do we know that's the biggest joker? Derek.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
My good. Death is part of life. AL was so dramatic and I never played it because the MC was forced to make a decision. It was up to him if which girl he wanted to save. The dramatic thing was the decision.

If someone has a misfortune or dies of natural causes, the MC can't control that, so it would be dramatic, but it would be out of his hands.

For example, what if the MC learned that his mother had been in a coma for 19 years and he was sitting outside her room? Then the $5,000 would not have been an inheritance, but just a covert support. The facial expression could then be interpreted differently, as the MC might think with horror that Neil has lied to him for 19 years.

In EP2's Steve Major Choice 3, we learn that Steve's father is divorcing his mother and that Steve is living with his mother. The MC said that he would do the same.

Read for yourself what book Jill is reading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The model in which we are forced to save one and leave the other to die is most likely taken from the very first Mass Effect, when Shepard is forced to decide on Virmire who to save: Kayden or Ashley? A very similar situation.
Good theory about the mother in a coma, it really deserves attention. It's also possible. But why did Neil lie? Mysteries...
Haha, my canonical MC doesn't say anything to Steve, he leaves him to cry alone :ROFLMAO:
The MC even has to tell Josy about it, because otherwise he won't find out about the beard agreement. And why? Tybalt is gay and that's why he blackmailed Jill. Not only because the MC was interested in Jill, but also because Josy was going to stand in for Tybalt as Beard, but then broke the agreement because of the MC. Peggy took over that role.

How did I come up with that? The silver bracelet and the fact that Tybalt and Josy knew each other. Josy only wore the bracelet once in EP4. There she also tells the MC that she sealed her fate with it. After that, Peggy is seen wearing this bracelet a few more times. As a companion you can also earn money and Tybalt can afford it.

The MC will eventually learn that Josy was Tybalt's beard for a short time.
God, this is going to make my head explode. Too much conspiracy. It's like people saying in my culture "to stretch an owl over a globe" How do you come up with all this from little things that may not necessarily be related to the plot of whole theories? Sherlock Holmes, is that you?
DPC has already shown us what will happen. The MC incident at the Pink Rose. The whole thing is shifting to the gym right now.

It doesn't really matter which girl it will be, but I suspect Melanie or Sarah. The MC will be more or less involved. Why actually? When the MC dumps Mel at EP8's dorm party, Melanie or MC said so they'll see each other later. I always wonder what the deal is with that because he dumped Melanie. But who goes to the gym too? Sarah, Melanie, Chad, Tory and now Josy and the MC.

Caleb isn't exactly charming to women, as we learned at EP7's HOT's party. I assume that Caleb will just misbehave and the MC will verbally intervene first. Then the situation will escalate and Chad will help the MC because Melanie and Sarah are also his friends. MC, the white knight in shining armor.
Now this is more realistic. But we still need more information about Caleb. The main question now. We know that Caleb is a dumb and ugly jock who solves all problems with his fists. We know that he is strong as a bull. But here is my question:
- Can he hit the girl? Or he considers it unworthy and rotten. How low are his moral standards?
So far, I have the following realistic scenario: Caleb will again try to bully the MC and the girl who will be with him try to defuse the situation. Caleb will insult her, and the MC will have to defend her honor, which will lead to a fight.

Reactions: dalli_x and Sasanid

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
While I absolutely would have appreciated most things more than a cancer diagnosis, I think I'd still prefer cancer over finding out there's an impending crotch goblin about to enter the world. At least with the former I'm only dealing with my own life.

However, all things considered, yes - this would be an excellent bait & switch by DPC after all this time. The biggest negative I see is this: Why would a guy piss on a pregnancy test? To set up a prank and freak someone out? Who do we know that's the biggest joker? Derek.
Derek excluded, why would a man piss on a pregnancy test? :unsure: :unsure:

:oops::oops:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Also:

7.jpg

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Someone should recreate the Starfire simping for Dick as Sage & Tremolo

View attachment 1976819
Thought it was a weird choice at first, but, given the textos she sends you after you choose her, I think it could be pretty fitting.

Damn, girl never had a real relationship, doesn't know what to do, so yeah, could really see her, like you said, simping hard for the MC (and being jealous as hell)

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
can you be in a relationship with just Josy?
You can give her all the attention in that throuple thing, and ignore Maya, there will be slight variations to their interactions as you'll play the episodes. Just choose Josy everytime you can, pick her side (with Becky, as much as she's a dumbass, pick Josy's side, 'remember' her and don't mock her, she'll look at you smiling, otherwise she'll look away embarassed and Maya will giggle instead), most important choice I think is to stay with her when she and Maya leave the prep party. You'll see her wearing the sweater you gave her at the beginning after that...

On friendship path, I don't know if something's possible, you can still pick her side from time to time, but it won't be the same. And her scenes are depressing as hell...

I suppose there will be possible solo routes in the future, but I wonder at what cost.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes