anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Not yet.

QUESTION: Should a MC that has friendzoned Maya & Josy get a 2nd chance to get in that relationship, ala EP7 Sage? :unsure:
Only if the couple breaks up in my opinion, then second chance with either Josy or Maya separately. I think once there's any doubt in something (as refusing the option would count as doubt) as unconventional as a throuple then it won't work.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not yet.

QUESTION: Should a MC that has friendzoned Maya & Josy get a 2nd chance to get in that relationship, ala EP7 Sage? :unsure:
impossible to answer...

in theory, but it is pure theory should have priority for "route only" those who are outside the trouple and have expressed a preference to Derek.

but prorpio because of Sage's precedent and the fact that we are in the middle of the game it seems to me difficult that in case of a breakup of the couple (which I believe happens anyway) there is not a chance for everyone (if anything, with proposals destined to fail because of affinity or some specific choices

Reactions: NebulousShooter

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Bets on how chill will Maya and Josy take the breakup next episode when you tell them you are a picnic aficionado, or that the stripper's child deserves a role model?

Since i love drama, I hope its running-mascara crying and vows of revenge, but I feel most LIs will take it chill, maybe a few sad renders off screen(outside of MC pov). Probably not even Friend-Jill will make a big deal out of it, Destiny GF Jill is an entirely different beast...Jonathan revenge sex tape

• Haha
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Not yet.

Totally depends on whether you admitted to Derek if you're still interested in Maya or Josy during EP5 at the mansion party. Haven't seen any Maya dialogue but I said I was still interested in Josy then there are some specific choices you can make plus there are hints in every playthrough:
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1.png

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, I think that there's a chance for a solo Josy relationship, eventually. It just seems like there's a lot of development there, even after choosing to not try for the poly relationship. As for a solo with Maya? I don't think so?

Mar 28, 2018
Is at any point that the MC is Bisexual?
nah, MC gets a pic of Derek's dick on accident, and he reacts negative towards it. There are examples of women being bisexual or other males just simply being gay. But as far as I know there is no proof or choice to engage in said bisexual perference

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Totally depends on whether you admitted to Derek if you're still interested in Maya or Josy during EP5 at the mansion party. Haven't seen any Maya dialogue but I said I was still interested in Josy then there are some specific choices you can make plus there are hints in every playthrough:
View attachment 1976999
View attachment 1977001
View attachment 1977008
View attachment 1977013
View attachment 1977015
View attachment 1977022
Went that friendship route only once, on my DIK playthrough, figured Josy wouldn't mind but Maya would freak out by what I was doing, so didn't even bother to try. But those Josy scenes, damn, she was in pain, she really is in love with the MC, but her feelings are so tangled with Maya's situation she doesn't know what to do...

Maybe someone already did this, but, I went through all the songs of the MG moments I could find, thanks to the channel of Tremolo, damn great work he did, (and still does) to look for patterns, since it's DPC and all...

(not in random order, I may have mixed some, but they're in order of Episodes)

Josy themes
-----------
Windswept
Lonely
Mayday
Everything about you
The new school
You're easy to love

Maya themes
-----------
Three's a crowd
Black box
Ambient dark
Taking inspiration
Come
So easy
Finally arrived

Throuple themes
---------------
Spring in Russia
Just peachy
Run to you
You're my destiny
Romantic song (kinda)
Dark moloko
Skeleton keys
Good remembrance
Jazzy sunshine

Bella themes
------------
All of the pieces
Butterflies
Exotic charm
Run Run Runnin
You ain't gonna get away
Take the road
Ribbon of Gold

Jill themes
-----------
Fly free
I got all I need
The summer song
Autumn hope
Luv
Let's runaway
Every little bit
One last time
All we have is now
Back in my arms

Sage themes
-----------
The sound of summer
Doubt no more
Merry bay
Optimistic
Inspiring acoustic guitar (self-explanatory)
In the morning light
Never far away
Your time will come

Quinn themes
------------
Cosmos
Oblivion
Time to rise
A beautiful syndrome
Riding on moonlight

Riona
-----
Reaching Halo
Ten days sailing
Starfire

The MJ ones are divided, cause you have themes for the throuple (Josy was kinda lost in that until probably Ep6), but interesting to note the patterns for their 'individual paths'. For Maya, you see the angst, how the MC manages to inspire her, then she pretty much is a butterfly who's about to hatch from its cocoon, and manages to do with the MC in the end. With Josy, you see the turmoil, the fear of loneliness, but how when reunited with the MC she finds purpose in him, how she just loves him, clearly.

I think there's a clear path for solo Maya, as much as for Josy, cause, like in Ep8, she was alone with the MC when she was dancing (except for bro wingman Jacob, ever present when it's important) and fooling around, she was free, alcohol helped, but she took charge more.

Then there's the throuple thing themes, who are not as clear, to me, and to me it fits the situation, they don't know what they're doing. It'll be an option for sure in the end, but I have a feeling it'll be a lot of work to keep it going, and I'm sure there will be a breakup in the next episodes. There was no scene about choosing the throuple or rejecting it, after all.

And the rest... Bella ones are a bit confusing, to me, but it fits with her character, tough to read and understand, she wants it, but then wants to run away... Jill, it's all about pure romance, the perfect dates, the knight in shining armor, destiny... and Sage ? I interpret it as a girl who's been through major changes and is trying to learn what is a real relationship, fits so well with what she says if you choose her in the end...

Other than that, just looking at the themes of Quinn (she became so fucking vulnerable in Ep8), can't wait to see what's coming in Ep9, her themes are literally about 'hope'... Riona had 3 (well, 4, when she was chilling listening to drum&bass), Lily had 2 but shared the last one with Nicole, their theme at the Pink Rose.

Sorry for the crazy long post.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1976999
View attachment 1977001
View attachment 1977008
View attachment 1977013
View attachment 1977015
View attachment 1977022
small clarification: as the first image predates Derek's question, so technically it's not a sign of anything, it's a damn (to me) technical moment to let us know it's not over

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gamingdevil800

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Went that friendship route only once, on my DIK playthrough, figured Josy wouldn't mind but Maya would freak out by what I was doing, so didn't even bother to try. But those Josy scenes, damn, she was in pain, she really is in love with the MC, but her feelings are so tangled with Maya's situation she doesn't know what to do...

Maybe someone already did this, but, I went through all the songs of the MG moments I could find, thanks to the channel of Tremolo, damn great work he did, (and still does) to look for patterns, since it's DPC and all...

Josy themes
-----------
Windswept
Lonely
Mayday
Everything about you
The new school
You're easy to love

Maya themes
-----------
Three's a crowd
Black box
Ambient dark
Taking inspiration
Come
So easy
Finally arrived

Throuple themes
---------------
Spring in Russia
Just peachy
Run to you
You're my destiny
Romantic song (kinda)
Dark moloko
Skeleton keys
Good remembrance
Jazzy sunshine

Bella themes
------------
All of the pieces
Butterflies
Exotic charm
Run Run Runnin
You ain't gonna get away
Take the road
Ribbon of Gold

Jill themes
-----------
Fly free
I got all I need
The summer song
Autumn hope
Luv
Let's runaway
Every little bit
One last time
All we have is now
Back in my arms

Sage themes
-----------
The sound of summer
Doubt no more
Merry bay
Optimistic
In the morning light
Never far away
Your time will come

Quinn themes
------------
Cosmos
Oblivion
Time to rise
A beautiful syndrome
Riding on moonlight

Riona
-----
Reaching Halo
Ten days sailing
Starfire

The MJ ones are divided, cause you have themes for the throuple (Josy was kinda lost in that until probably Ep6), but interesting to note the patterns for their 'individual paths'. For Maya, you see the angst, how the MC manages to inspire her, then she pretty much is a butterfly who's about to hatch from its cocoon, and manages to do with the MC in the end. With Josy, you see the turmoil, the fear of loneliness, but how when reunited with the MC she finds purpose in him, how she just loves him, clearly.

I think there's a clear path for solo Maya, as much as for Josy, cause, like in Ep8, she was alone with the MC when she was dancing (except for bro wingman Jacob, ever present when it's important) and fooling around, she was free, alcohol helped, but she took charge more.

Then there's the throuple thing themes, who are not as clear, to me, and to me it fits the situation, they don't know what they're doing. It'll be an option for sure in the end, but I have a feeling it'll be a lot of work to keep it going, and I'm sure there will be a breakup in the next episodes. There was no scene about choosing the throuple or rejecting it, after all.

And the rest... Bella ones are a bit confusing, to me, but it fits with her character, tough to read and understand, she wants it, but then wants to run away... Jill, it's all about pure romance, the perfect dates, the knight in shining armor, destiny... and Sage ? I interpret it as a girl who's been through major changes and is trying to learn what is a real relationship, fits so well with what she says if you choose her in the end...

Other than that, just looking at the themes of Quinn (she became so fucking vulnerable in Ep8), can't wait to see what's coming in Ep9, her themes are literally about 'hope'... Riona had 3 (well, 4, when she was chilling listening to drum&bass), Lily had 2 but shared the last one with Nicole, their theme at the Pink Rose.

Really nice sum up.
I'm a sucker for good music during the scenes just because it gives them an extra boost. And DPC is 1 of the devs who just is mastering it. Hits the spot every single time. It makes the game so much better.
Some songs you just catch you at the first playthrough, others you have to listen more closely and when you hear the lyrics it all connects.
Damn now i'm all hyped for Ep 9 again. Just had made peace with the possible mid to late october release :p

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Josy themes
-----------
Windswept
Lonely
Mayday
Everything about you
The new school
You're easy to love

Maya themes
-----------
Three's a crowd
Black box
Ambient dark
Taking inspiration
Come
So easy
Finally arrived

Throuple themes
---------------
Spring in Russia
Just peachy
Run to you
You're my destiny
Romantic song (kinda)
Dark moloko
Skeleton keys
Good remembrance
Jazzy sunshine

Bella themes
------------
All of the pieces
Butterflies
Exotic charm
Run Run Runnin
You ain't gonna get away
Take the road
Ribbon of Gold

Jill themes
-----------
Fly free
I got all I need
The summer song
Autumn hope
Luv
Let's runaway
Every little bit
One last time
All we have is now
Back in my arms

Sage themes
-----------
The sound of summer
Doubt no more
Merry bay
Optimistic
In the morning light
Never far away
Your time will come

Quinn themes
------------
Cosmos
Oblivion
Time to rise
A beautiful syndrome
Riding on moonlight

Riona
-----
Reaching Halo
Ten days sailing
Starfire

good idea for a youtube playlists for every LI

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Really nice sum up.
I'm a sucker for good music during the scenes just because it gives them an extra boost. And DPC is 1 of the devs who just is mastering it. Hits the spot every single time. It makes the game so much better.
Some songs you just catch you at the first playthrough, others you have to listen more closely and when you hear the lyrics it all connects.
Damn now i'm all hyped for Ep 9 again. Just had made peace with the possible mid to late october release :p
Yeah, music in everything creates a mood, and DPC damn well knows how to.

And yeah, that Ep9 can't come soon enough, but in my case, I still need to fill my save file 'calendar', so a couple more playthrough are required hahaha (and, I love Eternum and Artemis, and both are coming in soon, right before Ep9, at least there's that)

good idea for a youtube playlists for every LI
Agreed. I know I've been listening to Tremolo BaDIK playlist for a while now, I'm just addicted to these songs... and the feels that comes with it. Love Quinn's themes, they're banging differently, especially after playing her scenes, Josy hits the feels hard, Sage too for that matter.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Agreed. I know I've been listening to Tremolo BaDIK playlist for a while now, I'm just addicted to these songs... and the feels that comes with it. Love Quinn's themes, they're banging differently, especially after playing her scenes, Josy hits the feels hard, Sage too for that matter.
I subscribed to BaDIK playlists on SoundCloud and Spotify, for some reason most of the songs are not available in it.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 1976999
View attachment 1977001
View attachment 1977008
View attachment 1977013
View attachment 1977015
View attachment 1977022
I went with Maya for that dialogue choice and I have had very few [if any] of these types of discovery moments. I’m also very on the DIK side of the scale, which may be why…

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

The heavy options for Josy and Maya are all in EP4.

- If the MC fucks with Jade, there will probably be no Josy and Maya relationship.
- If the MC fucks with Quinn, it will be hard with Josy and Maya. The MC has to smoke weed, which Josy won't like because the MC is going towards Tommy. Josy hates Tommy. Well, Maya doesn't like Quinn. Who sees the sex with Quinn Jacob. Why am I bringing this up? Jacob is after Maya. At the dorm party, Jacob is dancing with Clara. Clara has the same dance pose as Maya in EP5 and Jacob looks jealous of the MC while clenching his fist.
- The friendship route will open the solo paths for Josy and Maya.
- The romance route will open the two types of throuple. The alpha wife and the threesome relationship. The Alpha Woman relationship is the Elena John relationship model.
- The bed scene determines which relationship model the MC wants. He chooses either Josy or Maya. The alpha woman is the one in whose bed the MC sleeps. When the beds are pushed together, the three-way relationship is possible.

Josy and the MC talked about their fate before the big decision. This phrase that DPC used implies fate, but he explicitly wrote Bed.

If the MC enters the alpha female relationship, sex with the respective other girl is still possible. Maya reveals it to us in EP8. When the MC flirts with her at the Dorm party, Maya said so that Friends kiss at a party. Friends, not girlfriends or boyfriends. But the respective other rejected Alphagirl get new personalities. If Josy is not the Alphagirl, she becomes like Sarah in personality. If it's the other way around, Maya becomes like Melanie.

But it also gets dirtier. If the MC is in the threesome relationship and does the special shot with Elena at the dorm party, the entire throuple will get Elena's personality. So Orange Sky. Solid threesome relationship, with an occasional 3 girl.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

FZ26z5zXEAIGN_h.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

View attachment 1977613
Literally, any Tybalt Rooster post after Episode 8:
c1hU1Rj.jpg
And I have a feeling that the DPC wants to spoil all the Roosters before the new episode comes out. This is the fourth one.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

View attachment 1977613
Looks like Tybalt have chose to Fight for Jill too.
Being a Tybalt incoming (after Being a Dawe ofc).

• Haha
Reactions: openup212
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes