hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

View attachment 1977613

Incoming nervous breakdown and psych ward admission

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

View attachment 1977613
Good to see he is trying be a better guy for his watermelon

• Haha
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

View attachment 1977613
Dont tell me that now he is gonna try his luck with Bella, poor fool.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But you don't think he's just getting boring?

What more can be done to him at this point?
The constant humiliation of him never gets boring:ROFLMAO:. I dont want DPC to follow the way overused trope , recently, about making him likable, or relatable, by giving him some sloppy story, that, say : oh he is not that bad, he learned and now he is decent:rolleyes:,
I loved to Hate Joffrey, until the very last moment of his life, "Watching that vicious bastard die, was more relief ",.... You know the Rest :ROFLMAO:

And we already had, the "oh he is not really a piece of shit", and need to feel sorry for them , with , Steve, Tommy, Chad, Troy, and in some extend even Quinn.
we need some irredeemable, garbage, like Tybalt, Dawe, Ant, Caleb, Burke. may be even Vinny and "Nick"? - who know?!.:unsure:

to Have the undeniable crossline, that even if MC is the Massivest Massive Dik, He still gonna be better than those pice of shits. :ROFLMAO:
but that's just my opinion. ;).
let be Tybalt stay, the fucking entitled brat he is:ROFLMAO:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
At this point, the insult to Tybalt would be to replace his father. Walk into a fancy party with Sage on one arm and Jade on the other.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: openup212

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The constant humiliation of him never gets boring:ROFLMAO:. I dont want DPC to follow the way overused trope , recently, about making him likable, or relatable, by giving him some sloppy story, that, say : oh he is not that bad, he learned and now he is decent:rolleyes:,
I loved to Hate Joffrey, until the very last moment of his life, "Watching that vicious bastard die, was more relief ",.... You know the Rest :ROFLMAO:

And we already had, the "oh he is not really a piece of shit", and need to feel sorry for them , with , Steve, Tommy, Chad, Troy, and in some extend even Quinn.
we need some irredeemable, garbage, like Tybalt, Dawe, Ant, Caleb, Burke. may be even Vinny and "Nick"? - who know?!.:unsure:

to Have the undeniable crossline, that even if MC is the Massivest Massive Dik, He still gonna be better than those pice of shits. :ROFLMAO:
Well, the only good trait Tybalt shown to this moment is that he loves his mommy. Like we all do too :BootyTime:
Steve and Troy I wouldn't call bad - Steve just a spoiled kid, Troy seems like male Maya (dude have to hide his own self, must be hard).
Everything about Chad is just a facade from very first episode. Play for the crowd, nothing more.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The constant humiliation of him never gets boring
Agreed. Tybalt is a total asshole. We saw that in the shower scene, where he claimed to have dragged himself from poverty to success. What a deluded shitbag. We also saw it during his presentation, that Jill and Josy had to endure. Tybalt is irredeemable. He deserves zero compassion.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Agreed. Tybalt is a total asshole. We saw that in the shower scene, where he claimed to have dragged himself from poverty to success. What a deluded shitbag. We also saw it during his presentation, that Jill and Josy had to endure. Tybalt is irredeemable. He deserves zero compassion.
That was a bit of "red herring" for me, that the plan is to make Tybalt "likable" a bit . But I think it's gonna be come down simply just, to that Tybalt just like Sage, is adopted. But while Sage, develop to be a decent person, and somehow feel to be obligated, to help someone unlucky. Tybalt, developed, and arrogant, entitled Brat and Fake persona.

Last edited:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

At this point, the insult to Tybalt would be to replace his father. Walk into a fancy party with Sage on one arm and Jade on the other.
BaDIK Season 4 Episode 16, MC is at B&R with the 5 girls, Tybalt enters the room, pumped up kicks starts playing, we all know what DPC will make us do :Kappa::Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes