Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

View attachment 1977613
He went and had a sex doll of Jill made for himself because thats the only way he's getting pussy. I feel sorry for the watermelon:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mooland

Jun 23, 2019
Hi everybody,

Android link on main page is broken.
Sorry if it was asked before: but is latest android version exist?

Thanks.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.

View attachment 1977613
Did someone sprinkle happy dust all over B&R? :unsure: How is it everyone is relatively content after ep. 8? This is especially true for Jill, Bella, and Tybalt. Jill appears to be quite over seeing MC balls deep in Bella. And Bella seems to not have a care in the world after betraying her bff. When we last saw her, she was about to speak with angry Jill, but the preview (which must take place after her meeting with Jill) shows Bella to be in good spirits. I really want to hear Bella's extraordinary speech that so calmed Jill because Bella is usually rather blunt and isn't known for her comforting choice of words.

Now we have Tybalt who was emotionally crushed but now is quickly back to his old form. I guess Tybalt can be lying as usual, but Bella and Jill are remarkably untroubled. Do we have to wait for Jill's jealousy points to build up to a certain number before things cum to a head?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
is that from the preview of ep9 in patreon ?
Sorry my account is suspended for 8 months and i might be back like next year...
The quote is fan made, the render is real though, she doesn't say anything in the render.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022

View attachment 1977613
Yep, Tybalt may be down at the end of EP8 but in his thought, he is a winner and all deserves to him. So we have to wait for his next move, maybe he finds Jill attractive but more it is her name what Tybalt is aiming for. So there will be plenty of Tybalt actions and posts, only to show him as the winner of the game.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Did someone sprinkle happy dust all over B&R? :unsure: How is it everyone is relatively content after ep. 8? This is especially true for Jill, Bella, and Tybalt. Jill appears to be quite over seeing MC balls deep in Bella. And Bella seems to not have a care in the world after betraying her bff. When we last saw her, she was about to speak with angry Jill, but the preview (which must take place after her meeting with Jill) shows Bella to be in good spirits. I really want to hear Bella's extraordinary speech that so calmed Jill because Bella is usually rather blunt and isn't known for her comforting choice of words.

Now we have Tybalt who was emotionally crushed but now is quickly back to his old form. I guess Tybalt can be lying as usual, but Bella and Jill are remarkably untroubled. Do we have to wait for Jill's jealousy points to build up to a certain number before things cum to a head?
I have the impression DPC just plays with people with those renders, 'endgame drama' is still far away but there will be drama, that Crossroads choice being the first one to go down.

Still, those are just 14 renders on what, 4000 ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Well, it's only possible if you chose Bella and dated Jill before. So this is just one of the possible Universes in the countless possibilities of the BaDIK Multiverse.

To answer your question: yes, this is Tybalt who always lies and pretends that everything is fine and everything goes according to plan
2f7.jpg

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1977613
I bet Tybalt swapped his Melon picture with a picture of Bella:
overcome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But you don't think he's just getting boring?

What more can be done to him at this point?
I've said this a few times in the past: the next step is MC finding out who his real biological family is, and getting a nice slab of inheritance money/being recognized by them and thus being revealed to also be drastically more well off than Tybalt - so he'll be more physically capable, he (potentially) has the girl (and if not, Tybs still doesn't get Jill, so that's a win), and he'll now be rich. Pretty much everything Tybs thought he had going for him will be overshadowed by MC's success and higher social standing.

I won't be satisfied with Tybalt's fall until the MC has to drag him back to the frat house after he finds him drunk and passed out in a gutter.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Bianca vs Carolyn , go!
  • Bianca discovers Matty's infidelity and dumps his ass. She decides to chase the hot guy she saw playing guitar on stage with Jill, and tracks him down on campus.
  • Carolyn hears about the well-endowed Fuckface from her Vixen troupe, and being as promiscuous as Arieth (albeit far more attractive), tracks him down on campus.
  • The two approach Fuckface from opposite directions. Their gazes meet, both being in heat, and they instinctively recognize each other as competition.
  • Fuckface, unaware of the approaching lionesses, suddenly witnesses a spontaneous cat fight for reasons he can't understand.
  • Hair is pulled, clothing rips, backs are scratched, and mysteriously, lips lock (who saw that coming?).
  • Fuckface didn't see that coming, and in typical Fuckface fashion, thinks to himself "What's going on?"
  • Standing over the now naked and writhing two, he interjects, "Uh, ladies?"
  • Screams reverberate between the campus buildings, the moment fades, the two gather their belongings and leave together.
  • Fuckface is left confused and erect.

Is that what you were fishing for?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes