QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
  • Bianca discovers Matty's infidelity and dumps his ass. She decides to chase the hot guy she saw playing guitar on stage with Jill, and tracks him down on campus.
  • Carolyn hears about the well-endowed Fuckface from her Vixen troupe, and being as promiscuous as Arieth (albeit far more attractive), tracks him down on campus.
  • The two approach Fuckface from opposite directions. Their gazes meet, both being in heat, and they instinctively recognize each other as competition.
  • Fuckface, unaware of the approaching lionesses, suddenly witnesses a spontaneous cat fight for reasons he can't understand.
  • Hair is pulled, clothing rips, backs are scratched, and mysteriously, lips lock (who saw that coming?).
  • Fuckface didn't see that coming, and in typical Fuckface fashion, thinks to himself "What's going on?"
  • Standing over the now naked and writhing two, he interjects, "Uh, ladies?"
  • Screams reverberate between the campus buildings, the moment fades, the two gather their belongings and leave together.
  • Fuckface is left confused and erect.

Is that what you were fishing for?
If he didn't, I was, even if I did not know it 5 minutes ago.

Nice job.
nice job.JPG

You paint a vivid scene.
bross.jpg

Scene I'd actually like to see.
:Kappa:

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
Does anyone have an idea when the next update of the game will come? Is there anyone in Patron Dr. Pink who can tell me when the next update will be?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone have an idea when the next update of the game will come? Is there anyone in Patron Dr. Pink who can tell me when the next update will be?
Unofficial, rough estimate, from late september to november, probably mid october.

But like I said, nothing official, only DPC knows when.

PappaSchlumpf

Oct 30, 2021
Hmm, do we definitely know that all the previews are from episode 9? I mean, on the images it says "season 3", not "episode 9"...
So some of those previews might actually be from later episodes in season 3 (although probably not further down the line than ep10, since DPC probably won't have renders prepared so far into the future).

(or did DPC actually say the previews are all from ep9?)

• Angry
Reactions: Blades1138

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think DPC knows when it will come out to be honest. From what I've seen he's not one to make himself deadlines that could impact on quality if he falls behind. Basically it'll be released when it's finished, he won't sit on it when it's done but will only release when he's happy with it.

Reactions: Sasanid

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I feel rejuvenated. After achieving all goals I set out to achieve, I need more goals to strive for. Cello, yoga, and wine tasting, I look forward to mastering you.
I thought Dr. PinkCake posted about himself...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes