DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
here's another hospital thought.
It might be our grandpa from our mother side. lying on his deathbed he desides to leave his grandson a huge amount of money, several buildings, and a company to his name after all these years, becouse he ended up feeling guilty for being a pain in the ass over his daughter's happyness.

even though he gave his grandson (us) only 5000 dollar, he did alow us to have our mom's diary so we could reconnect to our mom. maybe the 5000 dollar was a test to see if we would spend it wisely, brass it all on strippers, or somewhere in between, and that we aced the test he put out for us, so we could take over his company.

and on his deathbed he says, im sorry for putting you and your dad though this all, and i wanted to make amends so i gave you your mom's journal and some of her clothes, and now im giving you everything i own.

and yeah i do believe he chooses to make amends, our package was handselected by him propably so he might have readed our mom's journal, saw how happy she became and desided to put everything between him and neil below the bridge and start anew so he could see his daughter in da afterlife.

hence our MC's head filled with worry with our LI by our side to support us.

this all is ofcourse just a theory, and holds no proof or anything. so do go easy on me with critics pretty pls
Greetings Riggnarock :D

PS. in my Jill walkthrough i havent slept with anyone, so i didnt get crabs, unless it was with zoey she and i did had sex in a treehouse.
so i wouldnt be there for myself, and if i didnt get the crabs from anyone it would be a whole scene gone to waste for i wont get to see it, unless its Jill being an understanding friend during my Sage Walkthough, for thats the path i did end up sleeping with everyone, becouse sage admits that she wouldnt get jealous if i slept with other peaple, propably as long as im being upfront with it and still pay alot of attention and time with Sage :D
Same with my maia/josy walkthrough, for they said we shouldnt make rules and laws, they should come to us naturaly.
As for Jill, only during her walkthrough i ended up dating her, on my other paths i didnt ended up with her, becouse just like jade did with derek, Jill has enough rage to tear me a hole as well if she found out i cheated on her :D
I don't think if it's about MC's granddad that he would be depressed like that. The man had 19 years to get into MC's life but decided to block everything from Lynette's past. If this would happen to me, i would be angry with a completely different face expression, like after i shouted with him for locking me out (OK, i'm no snowflake like MC).

My bet goes to Neil, slightly to the accident theory some guys mentioned in former posts.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think if it's about MC's granddad that he would be depressed like that. The man had 19 years to get into MC's life but decided to block everything from Lynette's past. If this would happen to me, i would be angry with a completely different face expression, like after i shouted with him for locking me out (OK, i'm no snowflake like MC).

My bet goes to Neil, slightly to the accident theory some guys mentioned in former posts.
Well he could also simply be very agitated, he would still be facing a person he does not know but from whom he has a lot to ask

Reactions: Sasanid

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big theory on the further development of the game. Everyone has already seen the new preview with Jill and it raises the suspicion that something bad has happened. This bad thing is connected precisely with the MC - he looks lost, defeated. Jill most likely came to support him.
But it's not about that. But this picture got me thinking. The game gets darker with each season. What was the first season? A fun, light-hearted comedy all by the canons of American Pie. Student life, pranks, competitions, parties, joining a fun college club. A minimum of drama that was associated only with the MC personal life.

In the second season, the game throws serious global challenges and confronts the characters with great difficulties. Our mansion is destroyed - a big challenge to face and overcome. Maya is being blackmailed by a crazy religious father, Quinn is in serious money and drug dealing troubles, Jill is being blackmailed by Tybalt, MC could be compromised by a video leak, possible police surveillance, Chad and Troy drama, and cherry on top - cliffhanger at the end of Season 2. That moment when we face serious consequences of our decisions. The second season is still a comedy with lots of funny moments, but! It's much more serious and dramatic, a bit darker in places. The DPC is raising clouds.

Next comes the favorite theme of DrRR Martin DrPinkCake - death. Nobody dies in this game during gameplay. This is its difference from the thriller and horror of Acting Lessons. In the first season, only the death of MC's mother is mentioned. In the second, we learn that they are dead: Bella's parents, Quinn's father most likely, Sage's biological parents are also probably dead, sister Jill is lost (exact status is unknown). And the story of Lynette is revealed in detail in flashbacks from the diary. The theme of death is evolving. This all evokes tragedy and makes you sad, if you are not a cynical asshole of course.
But at the end of the second season, this is all past tense, which does not apply to the current gameplay. They died a long time ago.
In the third season, Interlude takes a big turn. The character dies during the game! Although little time was devoted to Zoey grandma, but its still the Present Continuous at the time when we play the Interlude. Hello-hello Acting Lessons! Is this a hint that the third season will be even more tragic?

And now I'm looking at this preview of Jill, I understand that something bad happened (I hope it's not with Neil) and I have an obsession - what is the DPC lying or changing his mind? What if each season will be darker, more violent, tragic and dramatic than the last? What if the characters start dying like flies in the last season, and in the third season we lose someone important and close? Analogies immediately come to the books of one British writer, which became darker each time ...
I only hope that in this case the game will give us a chance to avoid tragedy depending on the decisions made and will not be linear...
View attachment 1975099 View attachment 1975100
View attachment 1975102 View attachment 1975103
My good. Death is part of life. AL was so dramatic and I never played it because the MC was forced to make a decision. It was up to him if which girl he wanted to save. The dramatic thing was the decision.

If someone has a misfortune or dies of natural causes, the MC can't control that, so it would be dramatic, but it would be out of his hands.

For example, what if the MC learned that his mother had been in a coma for 19 years and he was sitting outside her room? Then the $5,000 would not have been an inheritance, but just a covert support. The facial expression could then be interpreted differently, as the MC might think with horror that Neil has lied to him for 19 years.

In EP2's Steve Major Choice 3, we learn that Steve's father is divorcing his mother and that Steve is living with his mother. The MC said that he would do the same.

Read for yourself what book Jill is reading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree, like you said, only those 3 are clearly rejected, Jade is pissed, Sage and Bella were sad in their own way, Sage because she never knew what a real relationship was and is finally open to that... and Bella scene :(... but both are adamant they remain open to the idea of getting back with the MC if he wants to. And like Sage in Ep7, if you rejected her before, you can still get something going on with her. To me, it's just a proof it will be possible again in the future.

To me, that choice we made, it's just a big smokescreen, it won't last long, and I guess it won't come from our end. There's 2 seasons left...

What Geralt of Rivia theorized, he's on to something, autumn/fall (depending where you live) is the season of depression/suicide. DPC knows that. I have a couple of 'doom scenarios' I'm preparing myself for mentally already. DPC may have said at some point there wouldn't be a Leah/Megan/Melissa situation, but I think he's just playing with people. Drama/tragedy brings shock value, especially when characters are 'real', well, as real as fantasy characters can, but damn, sometimes I wonder if I don't have more affinities with the virtual world than the real one... but shock value sells and create memories. Everybody who played AL remembers that game.

Anyway, I think that MG/SG structure will be revamped, not destroyed, but re-structured, some 'others' will become available to some extent. Zoey won't be a passenger, that's for sure, Quinn has to be, too, she's the only non-MG to have a MG arc, then the way Lily is written and the interest she shows to a 'dangerous' MC, can't be otherwise either (unless she's the woman with blonde hair dalli_x mentioned).

Expect the unexpected.
As I always write. Prepare for the worst and be positively surprised by the opposite.:D(y)

Reactions: Sasanid

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think that the confrontation with Chad has exhausted itself and there is no need to be enemies with him in the future, especially since he have nothing against Tremolo. I'm prefer act neutral to him. The only thing I did was tell JoJo and Sage about his gayness and I'm interested to see the result. Since I'm not a homophobic person, I won't make fun of him for being gay. But I wonder how others will react. That's why I planted Josy bomb. She have a long tongue.
And whatever the Chad motivation was, he did a very bad thing to Sage, using her as a beard. This is the act of a complete bastard. She loved him and considered him as her boyfriend. Remember how burned out she was in the sixth episode. I don't know if I want a redemption arc for Chad. I definitely want justice for Sage.
The MC even has to tell Josy about it, because otherwise he won't find out about the beard agreement. And why? Tybalt is gay and that's why he blackmailed Jill. Not only because the MC was interested in Jill, but also because Josy was going to stand in for Tybalt as Beard, but then broke the agreement because of the MC. Peggy took over that role.

How did I come up with that? The silver bracelet and the fact that Tybalt and Josy knew each other. Josy only wore the bracelet once in EP4. There she also tells the MC that she sealed her fate with it. After that, Peggy is seen wearing this bracelet a few more times. As a companion you can also earn money and Tybalt can afford it.

The MC will eventually learn that Josy was Tybalt's beard for a short time.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Well he could also simply be very agitated, he would still be facing a person he does not know but from whom he has a lot to ask
Also think so but this would be a very different facial expression. The one from the pic is more devastated, such as having sorrow about a beloved one (no need to only be family).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Also think so but this would be a very different facial expression. The one from the pic is more devastated, such as having sorrow about a beloved one (no need to only be family).
With all the limitations of interpreting one render, to me mc does not look devastated, worried, guilty, scared but not devastated.

If he were really that shaken Jill would give him a hug

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Bunch of posts about Chad. I had him categorized as a standard neanderthal asshole until his motivations were shown. He doesnt do shit for petty evil reasons like Dawe, he does it to protect himself and his love from a potentially life altering bad situation.

It still makes him a selfish person but so are most people, taking the easy route they know. Why buck the status quo when he can hide and skate around it. In a year or whatever, he and Troy will graduate and he doesn't need to think about ANY of these people again. Its VERY human, good writing so i like him for that reason as a character. There is no positives in taking the high road for him. Backed into a corner of having to hate what he is and hurt others.

Its not wrong to think he is a piece of shit. I dont know if I want to be that harsh yet, Chads a type of asshole for sure though. He acts out of fear and love and hurting people due to it. Its very easy to look from the outside and judge him as worse than he is because of his selfishness but thats not all he is. Society, expectations and culture have made Chad hate himself and that does bad shit to a person. If he was alone and did all these things Id dislike him significantly more. But due to having Troy he needs to do more to hide since he is clearly sneaking around. I cannot fully fault someone whos only friend is their boyfriend/girlfriend and backed into a corner to protect them and themselves.

Theres nuance here that matters a great deal.

On a sidenote personally I believe outing people is always wrong i think. This is life altering stuff that could cause serious issues, One exception is telling your wife/SO who you shouldnt lie to or keep secrets from provided they aint a gossip. And since my MC wasnt on Sage path he and said nothing, at the time I thought my MC would go the distance with M&J so my MC told Josy. You dont keep secrets from the chosen LIs. Any player whose MC thats gone with Sage should tell her. If your MC is with Bella or Jill keep the trap shut and dont blab to Sage&Josy. Or as a manwhore gigadik Others, tell everyone for maximum drama :KEK:

Big theory on the further development of the game. Everyone has already seen the new preview with Jill and it raises the suspicion that something bad has happened. This bad thing is connected precisely with the MC - he looks lost, defeated. Jill most likely came to support him.
But it's not about that. But this picture got me thinking. The game gets darker with each season. What was the first season? A fun, light-hearted comedy all by the canons of American Pie. Student life, pranks, competitions, parties, joining a fun college club. A minimum of drama that was associated only with the MC personal life.

In the second season, the game throws serious global challenges and confronts the characters with great difficulties. Our mansion is destroyed - a big challenge to face and overcome. Maya is being blackmailed by a crazy religious father, Quinn is in serious money and drug dealing troubles, Jill is being blackmailed by Tybalt, MC could be compromised by a video leak, possible police surveillance, Chad and Troy drama, and cherry on top - cliffhanger at the end of Season 2. That moment when we face serious consequences of our decisions. The second season is still a comedy with lots of funny moments, but! It's much more serious and dramatic, a bit darker in places. The DPC is raising clouds.

Next comes the favorite theme of DrRR Martin DrPinkCake - death. Nobody dies in this game during gameplay. This is its difference from the thriller and horror of Acting Lessons. In the first season, only the death of MC's mother is mentioned. In the second, we learn that they are dead: Bella's parents, Quinn's father most likely, Sage's biological parents are also probably dead, sister Jill is lost (exact status is unknown). And the story of Lynette is revealed in detail in flashbacks from the diary. The theme of death is evolving. This all evokes tragedy and makes you sad, if you are not a cynical asshole of course.
But at the end of the second season, this is all past tense, which does not apply to the current gameplay. They died a long time ago.
In the third season, Interlude takes a big turn. The character dies during the game! Although little time was devoted to Zoey grandma, but its still the Present Continuous at the time when we play the Interlude. Hello-hello Acting Lessons! Is this a hint that the third season will be even more tragic?

And now I'm looking at this preview of Jill, I understand that something bad happened (I hope it's not with Neil) and I have an obsession - what is the DPC lying or changing his mind? What if each season will be darker, more violent, tragic and dramatic than the last? What if the characters start dying like flies in the last season, and in the third season we lose someone important and close? Analogies immediately come to the books of one British writer, which became darker each time ...
I only hope that in this case the game will give us a chance to avoid tragedy depending on the decisions made and will not be linear...
View attachment 1975099 View attachment 1975100
View attachment 1975102 View attachment 1975103
Compelling. Not that i think it will happen but compelling framing of the idea.

Ryzzel

Jul 18, 2022
Hello, I recently discovered the F95zone website with the FR translations of some games, but it may seem a bit "stupid" but I find a lot of tutorials to translate a game directly but I can't find a clear tutorial to install a translation in a game...
I recently made "Good_Girl_Gone_Bad" I just copied and pasted the FR translation in the game folder and it worked the first time so I didn't have too many other questions but now I'm trying to put the FR translation for the game "BeingADIK_0.8.2" so I copy the files in the game folder but the game is not translated...
I tried to download rpaextract and drag the translate.rpa of the FR translation into it then I copied all the files in the game folder directly but the game is not translated...
Is there a manipulation to do or something I missed?
Sorry if this is not the right place for this kind of question, I admit I'm a bit lost!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bunch of posts about Chad. I had him categorized as a standard neanderthal asshole until his motivations were shown. He doesnt do shit for petty evil reasons like Dawe, he does it to protect himself and his love from a potentially life altering bad situation.

It still makes him a selfish person but so are most people, taking the easy route they know. Why buck the status quo when he can hide and skate around it. In a year or whatever, he and Troy will graduate and he doesn't need to think about ANY of these people again. Its VERY human, good writing so i like him for that reason as a character. There is no positives in taking the high road for him. Backed into a corner of having to hate what he is and hurt others.

Its not wrong to think he is a piece of shit. I dont know if I want to be that harsh yet, Chads a type of asshole for sure though. He acts out of fear and love and hurting people due to it. Its very easy to look from the outside and judge him as worse than he is because of his selfishness but thats not all he is. Society, expectations and culture have made Chad hate himself and that does bad shit to a person. If he was alone and did all these things Id dislike him significantly more. But due to having Troy he needs to do more to hide since he is clearly sneaking around. I cannot fully fault someone whos only friend is their boyfriend/girlfriend and backed into a corner to protect them and themselves.

Theres nuance here that matters a great deal.

On a sidenote personally I believe outing people is always wrong i think. This is life altering stuff that could cause serious issues, One exception is telling your wife/SO who you shouldnt lie to or keep secrets from provided they aint a gossip. And since my MC wasnt on Sage path he and said nothing, at the time I thought my MC would go the distance with M&J so my MC told Josy. You dont keep secrets from the chosen LIs. Any player whose MC thats gone with Sage should tell her. If your MC is with Bella or Jill keep the trap shut and dont blab to Sage&Josy. Or as a manwhore gigadik Others, tell everyone for maximum drama :KEK:

Compelling. Not that i think it will happen but compelling framing of the idea.
In my opinion in retrospect the one we can re-evaluate is Troy, not Chad. Troy's only fault is that he loves a man and for that love he loses everything by becoming an outcast. Chad on the other hand in order not to lose anything humiliates both Sage and Troy. We may all be selfish, but such assholes are fortunately few.

I could even excuse him for Sage, who seems to care about him more as a status symbol than as a boyfriend, but what he does to Troy remains unforgivable

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Hello, I recently discovered the F95zone website with the FR translations of some games, but it may seem a bit "stupid" but I find a lot of tutorials to translate a game directly but I can't find a clear tutorial to install a translation in a game...
I recently made "Good_Girl_Gone_Bad" I just copied and pasted the FR translation in the game folder and it worked the first time so I didn't have too many other questions but now I'm trying to put the FR translation for the game "BeingADIK_0.8.2" so I copy the files in the game folder but the game is not translated...
I tried to download rpaextract and drag the translate.rpa of the FR translation into it then I copied all the files in the game folder directly but the game is not translated...
Is there a manipulation to do or something I missed?
Sorry if this is not the right place for this kind of question, I admit I'm a bit lost!
You cannot translate a script in Renpy. To translate the automatic game it can even take you months since you have to leave untranslated areas, not to mention the flags, if you load a flag and it autotranslates, it is very likely that you will not find the error and you will have to starting from zero. Not to mention that this game does not need an external tool for its translation. I still wonder why this game is not in more languages? ... :unsure:

1 script example :

if ep3_drunkBeerMayaFreeroam and ep4_drunkBeerFreeroam:

2 flag example :

de "I had more beers in my cooler. Give [name] the point."
ni "That's another point for [name]!"
scene ep5_evaluation15 with dissolve

3 variable script flag :

$ ep5_mcPoints += 1

4 final result:
if ep3_drunkBeerMayaFreeroam and ep4_drunkBeerFreeroam:
de "J'avais plus de bières dans ma glacière. Donnez [name] le point."
ni "C'est un autre point pour [name]!"