anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Maybe they're there because Madame has had a stroke or an age related issue during a visit from Fuckface?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Don't know to give a thumbs up cause of the excellent analysis or one down because i don't like the way BaD could go when you are right.
Trust me, I hope I'm wrong. This is such a premonition after the picture with Jill. The game in Season 2 is perfectly balanced as a drama/comedy and would be nice if it stayed that way.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Chad gets no passes. Fuck him, I don't care if he's got a secret, he came out of the gate being an asshole from the start, whether MC was a DIK or not. This leaves only Anthony so far as somebody work respecting, even if he's a bit of a goof and we might mock him. The dude doesn't seem all that bright, but he's also not malicious. He's having a good time and trying to share that good time and kindness. He steps in to break up the fights and calm things down where he can. I can respect that, even if I don't respect his friends.

I don't care that Chad is gay - I care that he's an asshole. Same for Troy. IDGAF what shit he's dealing with, MC tried to be cool with him from the start, and he was equally an asshole. They both deserve the beatdowns they got for laying hands on the MC - just like Tybalt. You don't want a beatdown? Keep your fuckin' hands off people that didn't invite it.
Exactly. Anthony never went hands on and he is at least making an honest effort to be a peacekeeper now, even if he was a bit of an arsehole in ep 1. Let's see what happens between him and Derek. If they start throwing fists then I'm backing Derek. Chad and Troy, are a different story however. I'm basically at North/South Korea stalemate with them. We are never going to be friends, but I'll wait to see what their next move is.

Reactions: ename144

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Chad gets no passes. Fuck him, I don't care if he's got a secret, he came out of the gate being an asshole from the start, whether MC was a DIK or not. This leaves only Anthony so far as somebody work respecting, even if he's a bit of a goof and we might mock him. The dude doesn't seem all that bright, but he's also not malicious. He's having a good time and trying to share that good time and kindness. He steps in to break up the fights and calm things down where he can. I can respect that, even if I don't respect his friends.

I don't care that Chad is gay - I care that he's an asshole. Same for Troy. IDGAF what shit he's dealing with, MC tried to be cool with him from the start, and he was equally an asshole. They both deserve the beatdowns they got for laying hands on the MC - just like Tybalt. You don't want a beatdown? Keep your fuckin' hands off people that didn't invite it.
I initially read that as the Strap-on-me Mommy Championship. And frankly, without their personalities being factors, the answers are "No" to all of the above. You gotta know what kind of person you're getting involved with before you risk the damage.
Now I have a question. I have never chosen this line, simply because it is a shame to choose it.
What happens if you don't defend Sage from Chad's attacks in Ep1, in the cafeteria? Will the MC still be attacked by jocks? Will Chad bully him? Will Dave put his underwear in the atrium, in front of everyone?
If anyone has tried this line, please let me know.

larry6969

Sep 26, 2020
You are correct. MC fucks like turtle. The part that makes me laugh is, while MC is pounding them in slo mo, the girl is saying oh MC you are fucking me so fast. Or the really good one, the girl says MC pleas fuck me faster...and MC barely increases his speed by a fraction of a percentage and we (the viewer and the girl) are supposed to be impressed? It is rare to see DPC do an actual fast fucking animation, but I think ep. 8 had one. Might have been with Mel. I could not believe it. I was like where has the jackhammer been for 8 episodes? :unsure: MC should be slamming it home with authority to earn his reputation.
:LOL::ROFLMAO: You said it so well, and it's not like the animation can't handle being sped up, it looks so much less awkward! I don't have the Mel scene so who knows that would probably look bad sped up but the MG scenes could ALL benefit from a little bit of proper pipe laying.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellermann

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Now I have a question. I have never chosen this line, simply because it is a shame to choose it.
What happens if you don't defend Sage from Chad's attacks in Ep1, in the cafeteria? Will the MC still be attacked by jocks? Will Chad bully him? Will Dave put his underwear in the atrium, in front of everyone?
If anyone has tried this line, please let me know.
The answer is yes .But if you're a shit at the end of the game Heahther will tell you to behave like a man at least once in your life WTF!!! :ROFLMAO:

By the way to get this comment you have to get along badly with DIK&HOT and fail the mission to repair the mansion. I want to have a save to know what would happen in the next season if we screw everything up :unsure:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Big theory on the further development of the game. Everyone has already seen the new preview with Jill and it raises the suspicion that something bad has happened. This bad thing is connected precisely with the MC - he looks lost, defeated. Jill most likely came to support him.
But it's not about that. But this picture got me thinking. The game gets darker with each season. What was the first season? A fun, light-hearted comedy all by the canons of American Pie. Student life, pranks, competitions, parties, joining a fun college club. A minimum of drama that was associated only with the MC personal life.

In the second season, the game throws serious global challenges and confronts the characters with great difficulties. Our mansion is destroyed - a big challenge to face and overcome. Maya is being blackmailed by a crazy religious father, Quinn is in serious money and drug dealing troubles, Jill is being blackmailed by Tybalt, MC could be compromised by a video leak, possible police surveillance, Chad and Troy drama, and cherry on top - cliffhanger at the end of Season 2. That moment when we face serious consequences of our decisions. The second season is still a comedy with lots of funny moments, but! It's much more serious and dramatic, a bit darker in places. The DPC is raising clouds.

Next comes the favorite theme of DrRR Martin DrPinkCake - death. Nobody dies in this game during gameplay. This is its difference from the thriller and horror of Acting Lessons. In the first season, only the death of MC's mother is mentioned. In the second, we learn that they are dead: Bella's parents, Quinn's father most likely, Sage's biological parents are also probably dead, sister Jill is lost (exact status is unknown). And the story of Lynette is revealed in detail in flashbacks from the diary. The theme of death is evolving. This all evokes tragedy and makes you sad, if you are not a cynical asshole of course.
But at the end of the second season, this is all past tense, which does not apply to the current gameplay. They died a long time ago.
In the third season, Interlude takes a big turn. The character dies during the game! Although little time was devoted to Zoey grandma, but its still the Present Continuous at the time when we play the Interlude. Hello-hello Acting Lessons! Is this a hint that the third season will be even more tragic?

And now I'm looking at this preview of Jill, I understand that something bad happened (I hope it's not with Neil) and I have an obsession - what is the DPC lying or changing his mind? What if each season will be darker, more violent, tragic and dramatic than the last? What if the characters start dying like flies in the last season, and in the third season we lose someone important and close? Analogies immediately come to the books of one British writer, which became darker each time ...
I only hope that in this case the game will give us a chance to avoid tragedy depending on the decisions made and will not be linear...
View attachment 1975099 View attachment 1975100
View attachment 1975102 View attachment 1975103
I don't see this escalation between the first and second season, at the end we were already starting with drugs and prostitution, maybe there is just a little more violence (the most violent scene though actually remains the robbery of Quinn). and in the second season practically all those who seemed like the dangerous characters of the first season have been downsized: Tommy, Quinn, Patrick, Tybalt etc.

and we ended the second season with virtually no nemesis (for now Vinnie is Quinn's nemesis only, but we don't necessarily care much)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The answer is yes .But if you're a shit at the end of the game Heahther will tell you to behave like a man at least once in your life WTF!!! :ROFLMAO:
It's clear. What reason for bullying will the alphas choose in this case? Because if MC didn't confront Chad in the cafeteria over Sage, then there's no casus belli for the conflict. Ilhares is right in this case. Chad is an asshole.

Reactions: myukimo

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
It's clear. What reason for bullying will the alphas choose in this case? Because if MC didn't confront Chad in the cafeteria over Sage, then there's no casus belli for the conflict. Ilhares is right in this case. Chad is an asshole.
There is also a conflict with Sage, if you expose Sage as "supposedly" Chad steals your guitar and you totally ignore it and when Sage realizes the reason it is because of the "broccoli" :ROFLMAO:
Many people are forgetting that in the next chapter there will be the breakup of Josy&Maya and Jill we choose other paths. Why in the game are only the breaks of Jade, Bella and Sage seen, but what about the others? :unsure:

Reactions: Sasanid

InkAndSaliva

Aug 8, 2022
I really hope the game doesn't go too much darker than the nice balance it's already found, I tried Acting Lessons after finishing the currently released content for this and found it a little much. There's a reason most pieces of media don't rapidly change genre midway through.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There is also a conflict with Sage, if you expose Sage as "supposedly" Chad steals your guitar and you totally ignore it and when Sage realizes the reason it is because of the "broccoli" :ROFLMAO:
Many people are forgetting that in the next chapter there will be the breakup of Josy&Maya and Jill we choose other paths. Why in the game are only the breaks of Jade, Bella and Sage seen, but what about the others? :unsure:
Specially opened the beginning of the game and checked. Yeah, that idiot Chad and the jocks are bullying MC because he was "hitting" on Sage, even if you don't interfere with their drama. This moment is a fixed point in the plot.
Ha ha, what a bunch of sick assholes. I don't understand people who sympathize with Chad.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I agree, like you said, only those 3 are clearly rejected, Jade is pissed, Sage and Bella were sad in their own way, Sage because she never knew what a real relationship was and is finally open to that... and Bella scene :(... but both are adamant they remain open to the idea of getting back with the MC if he wants to. And like Sage in Ep7, if you rejected her before, you can still get something going on with her. To me, it's just a proof it will be possible again in the future.

To me, that choice we made, it's just a big smokescreen, it won't last long, and I guess it won't come from our end. There's 2 seasons left...

What Geralt of Rivia theorized, he's on to something, autumn/fall (depending where you live) is the season of depression/suicide. DPC knows that. I have a couple of 'doom scenarios' I'm preparing myself for mentally already. DPC may have said at some point there wouldn't be a Leah/Megan/Melissa situation, but I think he's just playing with people. Drama/tragedy brings shock value, especially when characters are 'real', well, as real as fantasy characters can, but damn, sometimes I wonder if I don't have more affinities with the virtual world than the real one... but shock value sells and create memories. Everybody who played AL remembers that game.

Anyway, I think that MG/SG structure will be revamped, not destroyed, but re-structured, some 'others' will become available to some extent. Zoey won't be a passenger, that's for sure, Quinn has to be, too, she's the only non-MG to have a MG arc, then the way Lily is written and the interest she shows to a 'dangerous' MC, can't be otherwise either (unless she's the woman with blonde hair dalli_x mentioned).

Expect the unexpected.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I don't see this escalation between the first and second season, at the end we were already starting with drugs and prostitution, maybe there is just a little more violence (the most violent scene though actually remains the robbery of Quinn). and in the second season practically all those who seemed like the dangerous characters of the first season have been downsized: Tommy, Quinn, Patrick, Tybalt etc.

and we ended the second season with virtually no nemesis (for now Vinnie is Quinn's nemesis only, but we don't necessarily care much)
aa212.gif

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Specially opened the beginning of the game and checked. Yeah, that idiot Chad and the jocks are bullying MC because he was "hitting" on Sage, even if you don't interfere with their drama. This moment is a fixed point in the plot.
Ha ha, what a bunch of sick assholes. I don't understand people who sympathize with Chad.
I'd say it's the potential redemption arc in his case.

Yeah, he's an asshole, but then you kick his ass, I know I try to defend him with the counselors (I'm just like that, I kicked his ass, message is passed), but then at the HOTs party, he calms Alex and say we're cool, doesn't do any more drama...

Wouldn't be surprised if he got in an altercation with Caleb at some point, to try to defend us from him, or try to defend Sage, or something like that. And wouldn't be surprised to see both him and Anthony leave the Alphas altogether.

In fact, I'll go even further, there could be a potentiel clusterfuck at the HOTs, with Sage parents, Quinn's prostitution and drug dealing, tension going on between all of them, and the symbolic 'Turn on each other' poster (the one with a balloon hiding "don't") at the HOTs pledge acceptation ceremony.

Could see the HOTs and the Alphas in shambles.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I actually mean it seriously and it applies in both cases

if we don't care about Quinn, we don't care about the fact that Vinnie wants to steal the market from her

but even in case we are interested in Quinn getting her out of the market is a necessary condition to "save" her, so Vinnie continues to be a non-issue

in no situation do we want Quinn to succeed in drug dealing

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Token gay character bullied by the bigots? Did they just defrost you, its the same story copy pasted for the past 10+ years, in any medium?

Its good that so far we are able to antagonize him, if we chose so, but after his secret is out, I doubt DPC will allow us to join Dawe in making gay jokes, I can guarantee you at the very least will be forced to be neutral towards him, if not defend/help him as a fixed game point.

Egs7NUrX0AAutIf.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'd say it's the potential redemption arc in his case.

Yeah, he's an asshole, but then you kick his ass, I know I try to defend him with the counselors (I'm just like that, I kicked his ass, message is passed), but then at the HOTs party, he calms Alex and say we're cool, doesn't do any more drama...

Wouldn't be surprised if he got in an altercation with Caleb at some point, to try to defend us from him, or try to defend Sage, or something like that. And wouldn't be surprised to see both him and Anthony leave the Alphas altogether.

In fact, I'll go even further, there could be a potentiel clusterfuck at the HOTs, with Sage parents, Quinn's prostitution and drug dealing, tension going on between all of them, and the symbolic 'Turn on each other' poster (the one with a balloon hiding "don't") at the HOTs pledge acceptation ceremony.

Could see the HOTs and the Alphas in shambles.
Token gay character bullied by the bigots? Did they just defrost you, its the same story copy pasted for the past 10+ years, in any medium?

Its good that so far we are able to antagonize him, if we chose so, but after his secret is out, I doubt DPC will allow us to join Dawe in making gay jokes, I can guarantee you at the very least will be forced to be neutral towards him, if not defend/help him as a fixed game point.

View attachment 1975340
I think that the confrontation with Chad has exhausted itself and there is no need to be enemies with him in the future, especially since he have nothing against Tremolo. I'm prefer act neutral to him. The only thing I did was tell JoJo and Sage about his gayness and I'm interested to see the result. Since I'm not a homophobic person, I won't make fun of him for being gay. But I wonder how others will react. That's why I planted Josy bomb. She have a long tongue.
And whatever the Chad motivation was, he did a very bad thing to Sage, using her as a beard. This is the act of a complete bastard. She loved him and considered him as her boyfriend. Remember how burned out she was in the sixth episode. I don't know if I want a redemption arc for Chad. I definitely want justice for Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes