felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It'll either be:
  • Tommy & Heather: Why: She got antsy when he was talking about her period. Outcome: This will be painful, lots of Heather being a bitch and Tommy being a cunt. And by that, I mean more so than usual... :rolleyes:
  • Ashley & Derek: Why: She had something important to talk to Derek about at the HOTs party. Outcome: This will be boring. As much as I want the mc to fuck Ansley six ways from Sunday, I couldn't give a fuck if she fell pregnant to Derek. She has as much personality as a dog turd... Maybe less... :poop:
  • Ashley & Anthony: Why: She had something important to talk to Derek about at the HOTs party. Outcome: No one will give a fuck. Even the mc will stop fucking just to demonstrate how much of a fuck he won't give. Actually no, he won't stop fucking, that would be silly. :giggle:
  • Wendy & Derek: Why: Um, you do remember they fucked right? Outcome: Ok, this would be fun. Derek will be freaking out in Derek fashion but we can also laugh and dehumanise Wendy because she is a fat, pink-haired feminist. We can just laugh and laugh as the fat, pink-haired, now dehumanised feminist copes with such a predicament. :LOL:
  • Elena & John Boy: Why: They fuck a lot, that's all. Outcome: It'll be boring. They'll just lovingly raise it. If it's a boy they'll call it John Boy Jr, if it's a girl they'll call it John Girl... :unsure:
  • Dany & Jamie: Why: A pregnancy scare occurred earlier. Outcome: It'll be déjà vu. We've already had that scare with Jamie once, no one wants to go down this path again! It's like that story, The Boy Who Called Wolf. Hopefully a wolf eats Dany too. :mad:
  • Lynette & Neil: Why: We're probably approaching this point in that oh-so riveting diary. Outcome: This will be a typical DPC dirty move. It won't mean shit. It'll be in diary episode where she discovers she's pregnant. The mc will be like, "That was me! :giggle:" and then he'll be like, "Oh no, my mom will die in 9 months from this point! :cry:", and we'll be like, "Go fuck some bitches ya snowflake! :mad:"
  • Jade & Stephen: Why: Their love is so strong and their sex life is so passionate. Ok, not really, but they are married, so you know, maybe they fucked once? Outcome: This could be interesting, depending on your choices, the li'l tyke could be the mc's step-son or bro-in-law (or sis, as the case may be). Alternative we won't give a shit. (n)
  • Sally & Magnar: Why: The mc noticed some tension between the two. I didn't notice shit, but you know the mc, his mind is like a steel trap, he sees everything. Although, I kinda thought he was a bit of a clueless fuck, but I could be off. Outcome: Not sure how this will affect anyone, the mc has mostly fuck all to do with these guys. But it's been ages since we all got together for a good DnG campaign! And it might be nice to give them more screen time... (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There would be also Bella and James

larry6969

Sep 26, 2020
so... guys, i hope u all understand that i have a need to know, and i know that this same question have been asked more than a hundreds of times, that being said, lets accept that u guys post way too much, and that telling me to just go trough the last 100 pages for an anwers to my question, is, contrary to what many of u may think, not reasonable, so i ask, pls, do we have a release date?
NOPE! Not yet anyways. Can't rush greatness

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
You must be unique kind of human being to get overdose with weed. The most terrible thing can happen - you just pass out for 5 hours or so.
Nah, I'm talking about how he was borderline tweeking. I know Tommy is an asshole and that makes it hard to discern, and the sweating could be something else Idk lol I'm talking about the needle thing that never went anywhere.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
4) This ended way too soon... :cry:

As bored as I've been while waiting for the update, believe me, I'm not done.

D&G.png

VFB.png

Olivia Newton John.png

RIP, Sandy :cry:

Chalk outline.png

That last one brings up an interesting question. Consider this for a minute: What if the chalk outline isn't a decoration?

1660055336593.png

I'm happy to see others joining in the fun, so why not share the template? Here's the one where I removed the BaDIK logo at the bottom:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fonts are Redressed and Audrey-Bold, and you can find them in the \game\ folder.

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Yes, this game's story and buildup are top of the top tier, and animations are smooth, but I feel like I'm watching jello jiggling around in slow motion when butts are shown in the sex scenes, specifically Josy in the bathroom stall is where I first really felt this. If you watch almost any scene in the game on 1.5x speed on [insert video site here] everything feels much smoother. Is there any way to change this playback speed in game?
You are correct. MC fucks like turtle. The part that makes me laugh is, while MC is pounding them in slo mo, the girl is saying oh MC you are fucking me so fast. Or the really good one, the girl says MC pleas fuck me faster...and MC barely increases his speed by a fraction of a percentage and we (the viewer and the girl) are supposed to be impressed? It is rare to see DPC do an actual fast fucking animation, but I think ep. 8 had one. Might have been with Mel. I could not believe it. I was like where has the jackhammer been for 8 episodes? :unsure: MC should be slamming it home with authority to earn his reputation.

Full speed ahead!

Full Speed Ahead.gif

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Nah, DPC dropped that injecting drugs long ago, somehow converted both Quinn and Tommy to more light weed.
I guess he just realized that needle is just too much for tragicomedy.
I see, so all left is the coke Quinn is hiding in her room. This will probably will be used.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Wow, a lot of wild theories for that Jill preview. It seems to me that the likeliest event for that is that with Jill having told Tybalt to fuck off, Tybalt has reported the MC to someone, perhaps the school authorities. I can't imagine Tybalt will just disappear as a nemesis, so at some point he is going to cause MC problems, especially if the MC and Jill are in a relationship.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah, DPC dropped that injecting drugs long ago, somehow converted both Quinn and Tommy to more light weed.
This is my own opinion, but it is not necessarily so, for example it is not clear what kind of withdrawal Tommy is going through

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
This is my own opinion, but it is not necessarily so, for example it is not clear what kind of withdrawal Tommy is going through
Well, weed actually not so light as some people may think.
Weak-willed people get addicted to it easily like it's cocaine or so.
I guess at some point it become necessity rather than fun (just like tobacco) and withdrawal hits hard.
Personally I've never was addicted to any drugs but tobacco and caffeine so I can't say for sure, but I quit tobacco year ago and withdrawal was terrible and very long.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Traitus

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Lynette & Neil: Why: We're probably approaching this point in that oh-so riveting diary. Outcome: This will be a typical DPC dirty move. It won't mean shit. It'll be in diary episode where she discovers she's pregnant. The mc will be like, "That was me! :giggle:" and then he'll be like, "Oh no, my mom will die in 9 months from this point! :cry:", and we'll be like, "Go fuck some bitches ya snowflake! :mad:"
I feel will never get that point since the diary came as an inheritance from the ones she left back home before running away and I somehow doubt she got pregnant before running with Neil. They barely started to know each other, so unless Neil is going to work at that hotel for the next half year, we will probably get to the reveal, whatever the reveal is and then skip over everything to moment of MC's birth.

Reactions: georsak and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, weed actually not so light as some people may think.
Weak-willed people get addicted to it easily like it's cocaine or so.
I guess at some point it become necessity rather than fun (just like tobacco) and withdrawal hits hard.
Personally I've never was addicted to any drugs but tobacco and caffeine so I can't say for sure, but I quit tobacco year ago and withdrawal was terrible and very long.
Tommy's abstinence seems quite painful. For me, the only effect of quitting the joint is a constant melancholy.

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
Wait, was there any confirmation that the needle plot point is dropped?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes