Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It's the same place it's just the MC being the MC crying because he's telling her about Zoey and how he's confused and that he needs to fuck 10 girls to get his mind off
Nah, the walls are different colors. Josy and Maya are the same place, but Jill is a much brighter white - almost certainly a hospital or doctor's office.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
there are two macro possibilities upstream of the scene: it could be a scene in which the chosen LI participates or a scene always with Jill

I lean toward the second possibility since the first never occurred.

if something happened at the halloween party it would make more sense there would be Sage, who is as responsible as MC, or Maya and Josy who will be attending the party anyway. the presence of Jill would be less logical

there is one detail however that intrigues me, Jill seems more to accuse MC of something than to console him (unlike Bella and Sage in their previews)
Already considered that, the party was MCs idea to start with to cheer up the Diks, and the party happens at the Diks. He is the main person in the trio of planners imo.

Sure it could be a common path but the other single LI previews have been on the girl's path or at least looked like it. So shouldn't this one be too maybe?

I think i would prefer it if each LI path had their own distinct version of how they interact with MCs common path. Lets say it is Neil in there. Not every LI will be available to be there with him so its not a copy paste of the scene with a different LI beside MC. On Sage path MC get consoled after visiting, on Jills path shes free at the time so she is there with MC in the visiting area. Not saying that the previews are linked like that just that it would feel better to me and be a better story if the paths look different like that.

She doesn't look accusing to me. Pretty neutral, best I can make of it is shes trying to be calming or a voice of reason to a troubled or concerned MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Already considered that, the party was MCs idea to start with to cheer up the Diks, and the party happens at the Diks. He is the main person in the trio of planners imo.

Sure it could be a common path but the other single LI previews have been on the girl's path or at least looked like it. So shouldn't this one be too maybe?

I think i would prefer it if each LI path had their own distinct version of how they interact with MCs common path. Lets say it is Neil in there. Not every LI will be available to be there with him so its not a copy paste of the scene with a different LI beside MC. On Sage path MC get consoled after visiting, on Jills path shes free at the time so she is there with MC in the visiting area. Not saying that the previews are linked like that just that it would feel better to me and be a better story if the paths look different like that.

She doesn't look accusing to me. Pretty neutral, best I can make of it is shes trying to be calming or a voice of reason to a troubled or concerned MC.
The fact that mc is, one of the two, organisers of the party explains his guilt but does not explain Jill's presence.

If the 'sick person' was Neil, the presence of the chosen LI would be almost obligatory, then of course there could be a thousand situations for Jill to be 'also' present, but her attitude does not seem to me the attitude of a friend consoling an MC worried about his father

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
there is one detail however that intrigues me, Jill seems more to accuse MC of something than to console him (unlike Bella and Sage in their previews)
No, No, No, No, sorry but nah,. I know that some of you have hard time to " Read " Jill's expression, but that is definitely not an "accusation face"
Nah, She is there for support that's not even question.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, No, No, No, sorry but nah,. I know that some of you have hard time to " Read " Jill's expression, but that is definitely not an "accusation face"
Compared to Sage and Bella it seems to me a much colder, formal expression, and given the context it stands out even more

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Compared to Sage and Bella it seems to me a much colder, formal expression, and given the context it stands out even more
Well, She actually saying something, while Bella and Sage just stare. ;)
Its remind me more of season 1 Jill, like in episode 3, when she consoled MC after the Chad fight

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Agreed. If she accused him of something, I think at least her eyebrows would look different. I can imagine she says something along the lines of "you have nothing to blame yourself for, you did all you could".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, She actually saying something, while Bella and Sage just stare. ;)
Its remind me more of season 1 Jill, like in episode 3, when she consoled MC after the Chad fight
It probably also influences me a lot with his posture, his body language, MC seems to want to escape, he moves away from her.

Reactions: ename144

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Agreed. If she accused him of something, I think at least her eyebrows would look different. I can imagine she says something along the lines of "you have nothing to blame yourself for, you did all you could".
Yeah, something along this line. In this moment, Jill seems to be and its weird to say, because we talking about Jill, but She seems to be the Stronger one.
MC is not distanced from her, His posture, is someone who falls into himself.
felicemastronzo
;)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
preview_jill.jpg

Jill: "So anyway, when us girls got to the restaurant, I ordered a dish that should have been really great, but, the Hollandaise sauce was just, so-so. We were a bit shocked for it being badged as top chef place.

Then we stopped by Muccis for yet more shopping. What they are calling fall fashion. I tell you what's the world coming to?! It was like the 90's returned but oh so worse. Just not our day.

Bianca and I stopped by Cafe Claude and finally were able to catch up. Her cousin Mimi is getting married. We will probably get an invitation dear. So, be forwarded.

She finally got all of her decorating done and has invited us over sometime in the future..."

....blah...blah....blah....blah...blah blah (5 minutes).......
....blah...blah....blah....blah...blah blah (10 minutes)......
....blah...blah....blah....blah...blah blah (15 minutes)......
....blah...blah....blah....blah...blah blah (20 minutes)......

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 1972650

Yep, I was thinking the same, I wanted to post the Sage preview too, she does look concerned for MC

although what is the reason for I'm not sure.
But I think you right that the Josy Maya stuff, is not connected, but the Jill, Bella and Sage, have the same supporting MC , meaning

OMG. This idea may have legs.

MC has cancer of the dick!

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah preach! People ascribe so many manipulative emotions to his actions. He have displayed none so far, the opposite in fact. His entire character is one of carefree obliviousness and just having fun believing everything people say to him. Theres no edge to him at all really.

This was my first spontaneous thought! But I dismissed it quickly after trying to think of the catalyst, the only one being the horrible scene with her at the kitchen table if rejected after being toyed with or it was something that was building up with the time spent with mc and their failed date. Would line up perfectly with MCs ominous words about a future event crying for help if he had known. But not every player would get the horrible kitchen scene, and if this is a Jill preview even pure Jill only people should get this scene as well. Then it dawned on me that Jill is not looking that distraught but the MC is. Jill should be the one most upset if it was about Isabella or at least just as bad as MC. So I dismissed it as low%. Too much if's and but's and maybe's.

My second was that something had happened to Neil or Zoey. Both of which are family. Yes in include Zoey there, MC have spent formative years with her and knew her family and Zoey knew MC's. They are damn close, and the very start of the game says its about family, and your family is the ones you include there and Zoey should out qualify EVERYONE but Neil at this point. Hell Zoey is so close to the two guys that she even went to visit Neil. Both of these two characters would be some excellent ways to spin some relationship drama.

Or theres something else going on. Im betting on something else for now with Neil/Zoey as the most likely behind.

Intriguing. Good idea.(y)

Compared to the pregnancy ideas. :HideThePain: Yeah yeah Jill had concerns about doing it raw but a scene at an abortion clinic is so out of place and the pregnancy test shows up regardless of who you went with and even if you bedded none of them. It just doesn't fit plus Jill is not concerned at all as she should be. This is about the MC and not about Jill based on the expressions. Shes supportive, and MC is in mild distress. Nothing really fits.
I Personaly think it might be our brother Derek thats in the hospital.
And i think it has to do with the halloween scene at the end of episode 8/season 2 (where we see a head at the front door).
or for that mather it could be someone else thats close to the MC.
Afterall DrPinkCake has a 1st renpy story, and there he also wrote someone close to us off in a rather cruel way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigBlueDude

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
here's another hospital thought.
It might be our grandpa from our mother side. lying on his deathbed he desides to leave his grandson a huge amount of money, several buildings, and a company to his name after all these years, becouse he ended up feeling guilty for being a pain in the ass over his daughter's happyness.

even though he gave his grandson (us) only 5000 dollar, he did alow us to have our mom's diary so we could reconnect to our mom. maybe the 5000 dollar was a test to see if we would spend it wisely, brass it all on strippers, or somewhere in between, and that we aced the test he put out for us, so we could take over his company.

and on his deathbed he says, im sorry for putting you and your dad though this all, and i wanted to make amends so i gave you your mom's journal and some of her clothes, and now im giving you everything i own.

and yeah i do believe he chooses to make amends, our package was handselected by him propably so he might have readed our mom's journal, saw how happy she became and desided to put everything between him and neil below the bridge and start anew so he could see his daughter in da afterlife.

hence our MC's head filled with worry with our LI by our side to support us.

this all is ofcourse just a theory, and holds no proof or anything. so do go easy on me with critics pretty pls
Greetings Riggnarock :D

PS. in my Jill walkthrough i havent slept with anyone, so i didnt get crabs, unless it was with zoey she and i did had sex in a treehouse.
so i wouldnt be there for myself, and if i didnt get the crabs from anyone it would be a whole scene gone to waste for i wont get to see it, unless its Jill being an understanding friend during my Sage Walkthough, for thats the path i did end up sleeping with everyone, becouse sage admits that she wouldnt get jealous if i slept with other peaple, propably as long as im being upfront with it and still pay alot of attention and time with Sage :D
Same with my maia/josy walkthrough, for they said we shouldnt make rules and laws, they should come to us naturaly.
As for Jill, only during her walkthrough i ended up dating her, on my other paths i didnt ended up with her, becouse just like jade did with derek, Jill has enough rage to tear me a hole as well if she found out i cheated on her :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dav3knight

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Excluding their personalitits, Bella v Nora v Jade, Triple Threat Match for the Step-on-me Mommy Championship of B&R.

Who takes it?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Two things:

Don't worry Jill with what you told me that he is a gamer who likes comics I imagine he is a fat loser who spends all day in F95 masturbating because it is the closest thing he will be to a woman in his life

The big deal
View attachment 1972570
Average gamer and enjoyer of comics.

Harem branch is activated do you want to change character
1) Holy shit! It's Geralt_From_Rivia!

2) How is it this one picture can cause 10 fucking pages in 24 hours?

1660044615425.png

My guess is either Neil's taken a turn for the worse, or the mc ruptured Bella's anal sphincter... Or, or maybe, maybe Bella's occupying the only bathroom and the mc needs to take a shit... :unsure:

Fuck Jill's thighs look impressive!

I still think, it's emotional support, and not health support for MC. Bella can show up to check on MC , how he is holding up together, emotionally.

Sage a bit of question mark, because clearly this is the same, scene.
I just don't know how would MC have health issues, and than Fuck Sage:ROFLMAO:

either way this recent preview is the best, so far, because its give us, ammunition for theories :ROFLMAO:
Dr. Sage suggests sexual therapy for the MC. I don't see what's the issue. :Kappa:
OK, 3 things (maybe I should read all the posts before posting thing, number 4 could be pending):

3) You've got those previews the wrong way around. First the mc fucks Sage and her stupid hair, then she's consoling him for only scoring 3 again...

Ok, there's more:
4) This ended way too soon... :cry:

Ok, fuck, this is probably the worst bulk quote post I've ever done. Normally I click all the quotes and smash out one post in one go, but there seemed so many pages at first I didn't think I could be fucked going through it all, but then I just kept reading after posting, and then posting after reading etc. etc. So anyway, on to # 5:

Look closely at the picture of the girl. Blue and white collar with ruffles. What is hanging in the closet? A blue dress with ruffles. Whose room is this? Becky and she has brown eyes.

My thought? The MC isn't on his way to Sage's. Sage finds out so Becky spreads Tuition's rumor and maybe other rumors. Sage attacks Becky with MC Kung Fu and hurts her badly. The MC blames himself, of course, because he taught it to Sage. Maybe Chad is also bisexual and fucked Becky.

I think you overanalyze symbolism a bit too much...
5) This has to be the understatement of the century!

I have another thing in common with MC, his great, incredibly great.... hair
6) Ftfu... :p

Fuck, three more pages to go before I finish amending this fucking post...
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Yes, this game's story and buildup are top of the top tier, and animations are smooth, but I feel like I'm watching jello jiggling around in slow motion when butts are shown in the sex scenes, specifically Josy in the bathroom stall is where I first really felt this. If you watch almost any scene in the game on 1.5x speed on [insert video site here] everything feels much smoother. Is there any way to change this playback speed in game?
7) Meanwhile, the rest of the world is slowing down tits and ass jiggling to see it in slow motion. :sneaky:

OK, I'm fucking done, last quote for the post:
Did Josy inject something to her lips?
8) Yeah, the mc's cock to be more precise.

So, like I said, just two things, give or take...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes