felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I Personaly think it might be our brother Derek thats in the hospital.
And i think it has to do with the halloween scene at the end of episode 8/season 2 (where we see a head at the front door).
or for that mather it could be someone else thats close to the MC.
Afterall DrPinkCake has a 1st renpy story, and there he also wrote someone close to us off in a rather cruel way.
if it was Derek in danger there should be Maya in the front row

But just in general there would be no MC alone waiting

it is something more personal

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Thoughts on hospital scene:

It can't be a DIK who is in hospital or the other DIKs would be there not just Fuckface.

Jill would look more worried than Fuckface if it was someone she knew and he didn't, likewise she'd be as worried as Fuckface if it was Bella.

Therefore it's likely to be someone from nursing home who collapsed while Fuckface was there, Neil or (sorry Ached) Zoey, who is in hospital.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Two things:

1) Holy shit! It's Geralt_From_Rivia!

2) How is it this one picture can cause 10 fucking pages in 24 hours?

View attachment 1974358

My guess is either Neil's taken a turn for the worse, or the mc ruptured Bella's anal sphincter... Or, or maybe, maybe Bella's occupying the only bathroom and the mc needs to take a shit... :unsure:

Fuck Jill's thighs look impressive!

OK, 3 things (maybe I should read all the posts before posting thing, number 4 could be pending):

3) You've got those previews the wrong way around. First the mc fucks Sage and her stupid hair, then she's consoling him for only scoring 3 again...

Ok, there's more:

4) This ended way too soon... :cry:
1.Ohhh it's fake Geralt from Netflix adaptation, just a parody.
We all know that real one maded by CD Project RED :cool:
2. This picture with Jill gave birth to a big theory in me about how the game as a whole will develop further, when I get to the PC I can lay it out.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Wow, so many ideas what does that hospital scene mean. But, if I recall it correctly, there was a test with two red stripes near the end of ep8. Do you thing it matters, idk, maybe somebody got pregnant covid19?

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Wow, so many ideas what does that hospital scene mean. But, if I recall it correctly, there was a test with two red stripes near the end of ep8. Do you thing it matters, idk, maybe somebody got pregnant covid19?
I think it’s widely thought the pregnancy can’t be related to the MC since the positive test comes up on every route even when MC doesn’t creampie anyone.

Reactions: yossa999

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think it’s widely thought the pregnancy can’t be related to the MC since the positive test comes up on every route even when MC doesn’t creampie anyone.
That's relying on the test belonging to the same person on every branch. It would mean more work for DPC but I could see him changing the owner of the test depending on creampies on particular runs, and on a celibate or no creampie run the test belongs to Ashley, Arieth, Heather or Elena, but if you creampied someone then the test is theirs.

Reactions: dalli_x

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone got a save for others or sage I can import? Scrappy mod fucked up and can't load my saves anymore.
It is not Scrappy's problem, you have tried to create a cheat game, Scrappy games work perfectly in the interlude unlike ShanchoMod. Scrappy has a bug in chapter 2 and if you read the mod guide it warns you to disable sex with Sarah if you haven't had a relationship with her at the first party. That's the first point to corrupt your save data. People should read before installing third party mods. :unsure:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That's relying on the test belonging to the same person on every branch. It would mean more work for DPC but I could see him changing the owner of the test depending on creampies on particular runs, and on a celibate or no creampie run the test belongs to Ashley, Arieth, Heather or Elena, but if you creampied someone then the test is theirs.
The test appears even if the MC doesn't have sex with anyone (other than Zoey) the entire game.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Two things:

1) Holy shit! It's Geralt_From_Rivia!

2) How is it this one picture can cause 10 fucking pages in 24 hours?

View attachment 1974358

My guess is either Neil's taken a turn for the worse, or the mc ruptured Bella's anal sphincter... Or, or maybe, maybe Bella's occupying the only bathroom and the mc needs to take a shit... :unsure:

Fuck Jill's thighs look impressive!

OK, 3 things (maybe I should read all the posts before posting thing, number 4 could be pending):

3) You've got those previews the wrong way around. First the mc fucks Sage and her stupid hair, then she's consoling him for only scoring 3 again...

Ok, there's more:

4) This ended way too soon... :cry:

Ok, fuck, this is probably the worst bulk quote post I've ever done. Normally I click all the quotes and smash out one post in one go, but there seemed so many pages at first I didn't think I could be fucked going through it all, but then I just kept reading after posting, and then posting after reading etc. etc. So anyway, on to # 5:

5) This has to be the understatement of the century!

6) Ftfu... :p

Fuck, three more pages to go before I finish amending this fucking post...

7) Meanwhile, the rest of the world is slowing down tits and ass jiggling to see it in slow motion. :sneaky:

OK, I'm fucking done, last quote for the post:

8) Yeah, the mc's cock to be more precise.

So, like I said, just two things, give or take...
And poor Maya passed by.... The theory that Josy ended up dead in the end will become the theory that Maya will die for the fan base :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Yes, this game's story and buildup are top of the top tier, and animations are smooth, but I feel like I'm watching jello jiggling around in slow motion when butts are shown in the sex scenes, specifically Josy in the bathroom stall is where I first really felt this. If you watch almost any scene in the game on 1.5x speed on [insert video site here] everything feels much smoother. Is there any way to change this playback speed in game?
You are correct. MC fucks like turtle. The part that makes me laugh is, while MC is pounding them in slo mo, the girl is saying oh MC you are fucking me so fast. Or the really good one, the girl says MC pleas fuck me faster...and MC barely increases his speed by a fraction of a percentage and we (the viewer and the girl) are supposed to be impressed? It is rare to see DPC do an actual fast fucking animation, but I think ep. 8 had one. Might have been with Mel. I could not believe it. I was like where has the jackhammer been for 8 episodes? :unsure: MC should be slamming it home with authority to earn his reputation.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The test appears even if the MC doesn't have sex with anyone (other than Zoey) the entire game.
I know, that's why I stated that if you've done a celibate run or not creampied anyone then the test would then belong to Ashley, Arieth, Heather or Elena. However it's possible that DPC could change the owner of the test depending on earlier choices. Might have to check the code to see if there's variables related to that.

But it simply doesn't make narrative sense for Mc to have impregnated someone halfway through the game. What would happen to the rest of the story?
Depends on who is pregnant and what they'd want to do. It's similar to already making your choice on the MG at this stage. Do you support the girl (chick major decision) or push for an abortion (dik major decision)? Do you take responsibility (chick major decision) or question the parentage (dik major decision)? If it's a sidegirl then they could just disappear from the story like Mona or Cathy appear to have done, it could even be that MC doesn't find out about the pregnancy and the player sees it but can't do anything about it.

Reactions: dalli_x

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I know, that's why I stated that if you've done a celibate run or not creampied anyone then the test would then belong to Ashley, Arieth, Heather or Elena. However it's possible that DPC could change the owner of the test depending on earlier choices. Might have to check the code to see if there's variables related to that.

Depends on who is pregnant and what they'd want to do. It's similar to already making your choice on the MG at this stage. Do you support the girl (chick major decision) or push for an abortion (dik major decision)? Do you take responsibility (chick major decision) or question the parentage (dik major decision)? If it's a sidegirl then they could just disappear from the story like Mona or Cathy appear to have done, it could even be that MC doesn't find out about the pregnancy and the player sees it but can't do anything about it.
You forgot about the prank you play on Sage when she's sick and ask her if she's pregnant. And remember that the nickname "Assface" was created by "Dawe" if you have a male child with Sage and he has a micropenis, well ,you know who is the father :devilish:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

In BaDIK it is impossible for mc not to take responsibility for a child. After all the talk about family? Guys, what are you playing at?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But it simply doesn't make narrative sense for Mc to have impregnated someone halfway through the game. What would happen to the rest of the story?
It'll either be:
  • Tommy & Heather: Why: She got antsy when he was talking about her period. Outcome: This will be painful, lots of Heather being a bitch and Tommy being a cunt. And by that, I mean more so than usual... :rolleyes:
  • Ashley & Derek: Why: She had something important to talk to Derek about at the HOTs party. Outcome: This will be boring. As much as I want the mc to fuck Ansley six ways from Sunday, I couldn't give a fuck if she fell pregnant to Derek. She has as much personality as a dog turd... Maybe less... :poop:
  • Ashley & Anthony: Why: She had something important to talk to Derek about at the HOTs party. Outcome: No one will give a fuck. Even the mc will stop fucking just to demonstrate how much of a fuck he won't give. Actually no, he won't stop fucking, that would be silly. :giggle:
  • Wendy & Derek: Why: Um, you do remember they fucked right? Outcome: Ok, this would be fun. Derek will be freaking out in Derek fashion but we can also laugh and dehumanise Wendy because she is a fat, pink-haired feminist. We can just laugh and laugh as the fat, pink-haired, now dehumanised feminist copes with such a predicament. :LOL:
  • Elena & John Boy: Why: They fuck a lot, that's all. Outcome: It'll be boring. They'll just lovingly raise it. If it's a boy they'll call it John Boy Jr, if it's a girl they'll call it John Girl... :unsure:
  • Dany & Jamie: Why: A pregnancy scare occurred earlier. Outcome: It'll be déjà vu. We've already had that scare with Jamie once, no one wants to go down this path again! It's like that story, The Boy Who Called Wolf. Hopefully a wolf eats Dany too. :mad:
  • Lynette & Neil: Why: We're probably approaching this point in that oh-so riveting diary. Outcome: This will be a typical DPC dirty move. It won't mean shit. It'll be in diary episode where she discovers she's pregnant. The mc will be like, "That was me! :giggle:" and then he'll be like, "Oh no, my mom will die in 9 months from this point! :cry:", and we'll be like, "Go fuck some bitches ya snowflake! :mad:"
  • Jade & Stephen: Why: Their love is so strong and their sex life is so passionate. Ok, not really, but they are married, so you know, maybe they fucked once? Outcome: This could be interesting, depending on your choices, the li'l tyke could be the mc's step-son or bro-in-law (or sis, as the case may be). Alternative we won't give a shit. (n)
  • Sally & Magnar: Why: The mc noticed some tension between the two. I didn't notice shit, but you know the mc, his mind is like a steel trap, he sees everything. Although, I kinda thought he was a bit of a clueless fuck, but I could be off. Outcome: Not sure how this will affect anyone, the mc has mostly fuck all to do with these guys. But it's been ages since we all got together for a good DnG campaign! And it might be nice to give them more screen time... (y)

You are correct. MC fucks like turtle. The part that makes me laugh is, while MC is pounding them in slo mo, the girl is saying oh MC you are fucking me so fast. Or the really good one, the girl says MC pleas fuck me faster...and MC barely increases his speed by a fraction of a percentage and we (the viewer and the girl) are supposed to be impressed? It is rare to see DPC do an actual fast fucking animation, but I think ep. 8 had one. Might have been with Mel. I could not believe it. I was like where has the jackhammer been for 8 episodes? :unsure: MC should be slamming it home with authority to earn his reputation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes