dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
there are two macro possibilities upstream of the scene: it could be a scene in which the chosen LI participates or a scene always with Jill

I lean toward the second possibility since the first never occurred.

if something happened at the halloween party it would make more sense there would be Sage, who is as responsible as MC, or Maya and Josy who will be attending the party anyway. the presence of Jill would be less logical

there is one detail however that intrigues me, Jill seems more to accuse MC of something than to console him (unlike Bella and Sage in their previews)
Good observation. (y) With Jill's facial expression, I also think so she is asking the MC something. For example, "How could this have happened?" But I don't think so something happened at the Halloween party, because then the MC would probably still be in his costume.

Another thing occurred to me while I was working. What if there was a car accident?

- In EP1, the MC thinks evil of Steve. "Dad's Mustang."
- Since EP6 Rusty is often in the car and in EP8 once with Tommy and later at the end with Mischa.
- In EP5, the MC is able to make a joke after driving Cathy home in Isabella's car.
- In EP2, Neil calls out to a young construction worker to put on his helmet. This guy looks a lot like Rusty.
- Just before the last freeroam event of EP8, the MC is wearing a shirt with a mariachi guitar player on it and they play at funerals. Next to the MC are Luis, Neil, Rusty and Leon. All but Rusty leave and Rusty offer the MC the job as party planner.

Because of Rusty, Jill would also go to the hospital to assist the MC and the MC would probably need that too.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Good observation. (y) With Jill's facial expression, I also think so she is asking the MC something. For example, "How could this have happened?" But I don't think so something happened at the Halloween party, because then the MC would probably still be in his costume.

Another thing occurred to me while I was working. What if there was a car accident?

- In EP1, the MC thinks evil of Steve. "Dad's Mustang."
- Since EP6 Rusty is often in the car and in EP8 once with Tommy and later at the end with Mischa.
- In EP5, the MC is able to make a joke after driving Cathy home in Isabella's car.
- In EP2, Neil calls out to a young construction worker to put on his helmet. This guy looks a lot like Rusty.
- Just before the last freeroam event of EP8, the MC is wearing a shirt with a mariachi guitar player on it and they play at funerals. Next to the MC are Luis, Neil, Rusty and Leon. All but Rusty leave and Rusty offer the MC the job as party planner.

Because of Rusty, Jill would also go to the hospital to assist the MC and the MC would probably need that too.
Was wondering about Rusty too, if something happened to him (a non-fatal accident), could see MC prompted temporary leader of the DIKs, and then would come some clashes with Tommy.

Also for the DIKs, can't help but think that the chillest of the gang, Nick, is more shady than he seems.

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
Fnished the game and I was shocked and couldn't understand why the games rating dropped slightly.
Can understand why some moments might upset people but I thought it was perfect and a really smart decision from Pink.
Nothing can top this game period.

Reactions: Sasanid and shazba

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Wow, a lot of wild theories for that Jill preview. It seems to me that the likeliest event for that is that with Jill having told Tybalt to fuck off, Tybalt has reported the MC to someone, perhaps the school authorities. I can't imagine Tybalt will just disappear as a nemesis, so at some point he is going to cause MC problems, especially if the MC and Jill are in a relationship.
Thinking on this some more, this photo is likely the MC waiting to talk with Stephen Burke or perhaps even the police, and Jill is there consoling or berating him (depending on whether he punched Tybalt, perhaps). If it's Stephen Burke, then will this also impact the Burkes' decision to help Sage help Maya?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thinking on this some more, this photo is likely the MC waiting to talk with Stephen Burke or perhaps even the police, and Jill is there consoling or berating him (depending on whether he punched Tybalt, perhaps). If it's Stephen Burke, then will this also impact the Burkes' decision to help Sage help Maya?
It can't be, we already know mc went to Burke's with Maya, Josy and Sage, what would Jill have to do with it at this point? The meeting will end at the beginning of the chapter, assuming even there is a reunion to involve Jill after Sage had failed it would seem exaggerated to me

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Since we have a preview now any guess to when the episode comes out
I know the exact date, it will be 24th of September. Why? Cause from there i will be 2 weeks abroad and have no computer with me. By law, the new Ep will be released the first day i couldn't play it, so it's fixed by the Gods of DIK.

Just kidding, dont know the date, but i'm thinking of getting a Laptop, so that i can play anytime and everywhere.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
As bored as I've been while waiting for the update, believe me, I'm not done.

View attachment 1974514

View attachment 1974535

View attachment 1974532

RIP, Sandy :cry:

View attachment 1974505

That last one brings up an interesting question. Consider this for a minute: What if the chalk outline isn't a decoration?

View attachment 1974530

I'm happy to see others joining in the fun, so why not share the template? Here's the one where I removed the BaDIK logo at the bottom:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fonts are Redressed and Audrey-Bold, and you can find them in the \game\ folder.

Full speed ahead!

View attachment 1974541
Spoiler that shit. Trying to kill me with Madame madness. If I want to watch a Wildebeest hump I'll turn on nature hour.
:cry::ROFLMAO:

I'm dead...I'm dead :sleep:

Side note:
All of the Jill/MC memes that one little preview spawned is absolutely glorious. :giggle:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Big theory on the further development of the game. Everyone has already seen the new preview with Jill and it raises the suspicion that something bad has happened. This bad thing is connected precisely with the MC - he looks lost, defeated. Jill most likely came to support him.
But it's not about that. But this picture got me thinking. The game gets darker with each season. What was the first season? A fun, light-hearted comedy all by the canons of American Pie. Student life, pranks, competitions, parties, joining a fun college club. A minimum of drama that was associated only with the MC personal life.

In the second season, the game throws serious global challenges and confronts the characters with great difficulties. Our mansion is destroyed - a big challenge to face and overcome. Maya is being blackmailed by a crazy religious father, Quinn is in serious money and drug dealing troubles, Jill is being blackmailed by Tybalt, MC could be compromised by a video leak, possible police surveillance, Chad and Troy drama, and cherry on top - cliffhanger at the end of Season 2. That moment when we face serious consequences of our decisions. The second season is still a comedy with lots of funny moments, but! It's much more serious and dramatic, a bit darker in places. The DPC is raising clouds.

Next comes the favorite theme of DrRR Martin DrPinkCake - death. Nobody dies in this game during gameplay. This is its difference from the thriller and horror of Acting Lessons. In the first season, only the death of MC's mother is mentioned. In the second, we learn that they are dead: Bella's parents, Quinn's father most likely, Sage's biological parents are also probably dead, sister Jill is lost (exact status is unknown). And the story of Lynette is revealed in detail in flashbacks from the diary. The theme of death is evolving. This all evokes tragedy and makes you sad, if you are not a cynical asshole of course.
But at the end of the second season, this is all past tense, which does not apply to the current gameplay. They died a long time ago.
In the third season, Interlude takes a big turn. The character dies during the game! Although little time was devoted to Zoey grandma, but its still the Present Continuous at the time when we play the Interlude. Hello-hello Acting Lessons! Is this a hint that the third season will be even more tragic?

And now I'm looking at this preview of Jill, I understand that something bad happened (I hope it's not with Neil) and I have an obsession - what is the DPC lying or changing his mind? What if each season will be darker, more violent, tragic and dramatic than the last? What if the characters start dying like flies in the last season, and in the third season we lose someone important and close? Analogies immediately come to the books of one British writer, which became darker each time ...
I only hope that in this case the game will give us a chance to avoid tragedy depending on the decisions made and will not be linear...
Снимок.JPG Season 2.jpg
Season3.jpg Season 4.jpg

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Big theory on the further development of the game. Everyone has already seen the new preview with Jill and it raises the suspicion that something bad has happened. This bad thing is connected precisely with the MC - he looks lost, defeated. Jill most likely came to support him.
But it's not about that. But this picture got me thinking. The game gets darker with each season. What was the first season? A fun, light-hearted comedy all by the canons of American Pie. Student life, pranks, competitions, parties, joining a fun college club. A minimum of drama that was associated only with the MC personal life.

In the second season, the game throws serious global challenges and confronts the characters with great difficulties. Our mansion is destroyed - a big challenge to face and overcome. Maya is being blackmailed by a crazy religious father, Quinn is in serious money and drug dealing troubles, Jill is being blackmailed by Tybalt, MC could be compromised by a video leak, possible police surveillance, Chad and Troy drama, and cherry on top - cliffhanger at the end of Season 2. That moment when we face serious consequences of our decisions. The second season is still a comedy with lots of funny moments, but! It's much more serious and dramatic, a bit darker in places. The DPC is raising clouds.

Next comes the favorite theme of DrRR Martin DrPinkCake - death. Nobody dies in this game during gameplay. This is its difference from the thriller and horror of Acting Lessons. In the first season, only the death of MC's mother is mentioned. In the second, we learn that they are dead: Bella's parents, Quinn's father most likely, Sage's biological parents are also probably dead, sister Jill is lost (exact status is unknown). And the story of Lynette is revealed in detail in flashbacks from the diary. The theme of death is evolving. This all evokes tragedy and makes you sad, if you are not a cynical asshole of course.
But at the end of the second season, this is all past tense, which does not apply to the current gameplay. They died a long time ago.
In the third season, Interlude takes a big turn. The character dies during the game! Although little time was devoted to Zoey grandma, but its still the Present Continuous at the time when we play the Interlude. Hello-hello Acting Lessons! Is this a hint that the third season will be even more tragic?

And now I'm looking at this preview of Jill, I understand that something bad happened (I hope it's not with Neil) and I have an obsession - what is the DPC lying or changing his mind? What if each season will be darker, more violent, tragic and dramatic than the last? What if the characters start dying like flies in the last season, and in the third season we lose someone important and close? Analogies immediately come to the books of one British writer, which became darker each time ...
I only hope that in this case the game will give us a chance to avoid tragedy depending on the decisions made and will not be linear...
View attachment 1975099 View attachment 1975100
View attachment 1975102 View attachment 1975103
Season 4...the rise of the Goblin Queen

But yes, the good Dr cannot stay away from grim drama for too long.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Spoiler that shit. Trying to kill me with Madame madness. If I want to watch a Wildebeest hump I'll turn on nature hour.
:cry::ROFLMAO:

I'm dead...I'm dead :sleep:

Side note:
All of the Jill/MC memes that one little preview spawned is absolutely glorious. :giggle:

Kellermann.jpg

Probably not. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yes Anthony is the only cool one among the Alpha, and Chad of course, since basically everything he did was to protect his secret. Dawe on the other hand it is really the stereotype of the completely scatterbrained sportsman.
Chad gets no passes. Fuck him, I don't care if he's got a secret, he came out of the gate being an asshole from the start, whether MC was a DIK or not. This leaves only Anthony so far as somebody work respecting, even if he's a bit of a goof and we might mock him. The dude doesn't seem all that bright, but he's also not malicious. He's having a good time and trying to share that good time and kindness. He steps in to break up the fights and calm things down where he can. I can respect that, even if I don't respect his friends.

I don't care that Chad is gay - I care that he's an asshole. Same for Troy. IDGAF what shit he's dealing with, MC tried to be cool with him from the start, and he was equally an asshole. They both deserve the beatdowns they got for laying hands on the MC - just like Tybalt. You don't want a beatdown? Keep your fuckin' hands off people that didn't invite it.
Excluding their personalitits, Bella v Nora v Jade, Triple Threat Match for the Step-on-me Mommy Championship of B&R.

Who takes it?
I initially read that as the Strap-on-me Mommy Championship. And frankly, without their personalities being factors, the answers are "No" to all of the above. You gotta know what kind of person you're getting involved with before you risk the damage.
You forgot about the prank you play on Sage when she's sick and ask her if she's pregnant.
"Are you pregnant?"
"I'd better not be!"
... right. I can't remember if MC's blasted her womb or not at this point for some reason, but she is a viable candidate.
  • Elena & John Boy: Why: They fuck a lot, that's all. Outcome: It'll be boring. They'll just lovingly raise it. If it's a boy they'll call it John Boy Jr, if it's a girl they'll call it John Girl... :unsure:
  • Jade & Stephen: Why: Their love is so strong and their sex life is so passionate. Ok, not really, but they are married, so you know, maybe they fucked once? Outcome: This could be interesting, depending on your choices, the li'l tyke could be the mc's step-son or bro-in-law (or sis, as the case may be). Alternative we won't give a shit. (n)
  • Sally & Magnar: Why: The mc noticed some tension between the two. I didn't notice shit, but you know the mc, his mind is like a steel trap, he sees everything. Although, I kinda thought he was a bit of a clueless fuck, but I could be off. Outcome: Not sure how this will affect anyone, the mc has mostly fuck all to do with these guys. But it's been ages since we all got together for a good DnG campaign! And it might be nice to give them more screen time... (y)
  • I think if it were Elena & JB we'd know by now, and Jade said something about those days being well behind her, so Sally/Magnar is the most credible.

I'm not anywhere near as gifted as the MC, but given the baseball bat he's packing he probably learned to take it a bit slow with Zoey first. You go jackhammer with that thing on somebody not accustom to it and you're going to have internal ruptures. I can't even imagine the levels of pain, considering how many of my youthful exploits hit the cervix. This MC is a literal Womb Raider.
If you like 63 year old Korean womans who look 40 then I'm happy to call you daddy Shazba
.. Y'know.. you might fall into the kind of women I like. ;) You can call me whatever you want, even if you're dreaming of Shazba.
Maybe Riona was murdered by her stalker?
I'm surprised they haven't lynched you yet. I'll be here with popcorn if they do!

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022

View attachment 1975099 View attachment 1975100
View attachment 1975102 View attachment 1975103
Don't know to give a thumbs up cause of the excellent analysis or one down because i don't like the way BaD could go when you are right.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes