NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I vaguely remember, I think Grey's Anatomy, or some similar tv show had a storyline like that.

EDIT: Nvm, found it.

I'm trying very hard not to imagine what it would feel like :HideThePain:

Reactions: hakuna-matata

larry6969

Sep 26, 2020
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Yes, this game's story and buildup are top of the top tier, and animations are smooth, but I feel like I'm watching jello jiggling around in slow motion when butts are shown in the sex scenes, specifically Josy in the bathroom stall is where I first really felt this. If you watch almost any scene in the game on 1.5x speed on [insert video site here] everything feels much smoother. Is there any way to change this playback speed in game?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Anyone got a save for others or sage I can import? Scrappy mod fucked up and can't load my saves anymore.

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone got a save for others or sage I can import? Scrappy mod fucked up and can't load my saves anymore.
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: incog44
Apr 10, 2022
Originally I would've bet that render was MC getting pulled in over cheating on exams. Disappointed that it might end up being Neil falling ill.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You went full-on with the speculation... I respect that, I'll try the same.

Actually wonder, since DPC loves connecting dots people don't expect at all (and often very minor ones), if that old lady, Agnes, in the senior home could have anything to do with that. What if she actually is the maternal grandmother of the MC, that Lynette was her daughter, that her maligned son is MCs uncle, and that he's the one who sent the MC his stuff. Maybe she did blurt something about her daughter childbirth death or something, just before having a stroke or simply losing the will the live (she pretty much is there already) while the MC was there, and she died in her bed at the hospital. But since she had alzheimer, MC is even more depressed than usual cause he doesn't know how reliable this is...

I know, it's out of nowhere.
Good point. I hadn't thought of Agnes yet.:unsure:

Reactions: Sasanid

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Disappointed that it might end up being Neil falling ill.
If true, this dev really has an erection for death and destruction in his games does he not? I was hoping he got most of that melancholy drama out of his system with AL, but damn, here we go again. We've got dead mother story hour, dead Bella parents, dead granny Interlude, probably soon to be dead Riona or Quinn. And now likely some Neil shit. What happened to fun college comedy? This Halloween party had better be the best thing we've ever seen in an AVN (with no DPC tricks! just treats). A debauched orgy for the ages that would make even an Ottoman Sultan blush.
So no death, no destruction, no flying dildo attacks, no leaked nudie pic drama, no students/teachers deciding to leave B&R, no Patrick crisis, no surprise visits from Madame the Wildebeest, just some good old fashioned fun where we can all just end the party and the night with a smile on the face and drift off to sleep with the girl(s) of choice in bed with you.
At least save that drama for the next day pls

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If true, this dev really has an erection for death and destruction in his games does he not? I was hoping he got most of that melancholy drama out of his system with AL, but damn, here we go again. We've got dead mother story hour, dead Bella parents, dead granny Interlude, probably soon to be dead Riona or Quinn. And now likely some Neil shit. What happened to fun college comedy? This Halloween party had better be the best thing we've ever seen in an AVN (with no DPC tricks! just treats). A debauched orgy for the ages that would make even an Ottoman Sultan blush.
So no death, no destruction, no flying dildo attacks, no leaked nudie pic drama, no students/teachers deciding to leave B&R, no Patrick crisis, no surprise visits from Madame the Wildebeest, just some good old fashioned fun where we can all just end the party and the night with a smile on the face and drift off to sleep with the girl(s) of choice in bed with you.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
DPC is the Mel Brooks of AVN. Mel Brook once said "tragedy is when I cut my finger, comedy is when someone else fails down a hole in dies". I don't think any one is going to fail down a hole and die more likely they will just break a leg or two hell maybe three

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: OFT and Kellermann

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh, don't worry. It is gonna be A phenomenal Halloween party, with everything you want, its gonna be the moment of his life for MC (y) . And The next Day, his Father end up in a Hospital:ROFLMAO:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Now knowing that they're in a hospital (thanks d3philer), it was impossible to concentrate on work. I'll be pondering real scenarios for a while, but here's a couple more fun ones before I leave for the day.

View attachment 1973493
Now THIS I really like. To elaborate, a Dik (possibly MC but nah, not a chick MC) brawled at a party like any drunk young/stupid dude and an accident happened after a commotion for whatever reason, girls, feuds or standard ego pissing contest whatever. So common, someone inebriated gets pushed to split up the fight they are in and gets a nasty fall, head injury or other damage that require a hospital visit but ends up fine. However something could have gone horribly wrong.

Anyways MC feels responsible because he is a party planner and organizer. Someone (any Dik) got hurt under MC's supervision. Shit could have gone real bad and MC is feeling it.

God i love this preview. More ideas please!

A chick MC wouldnt dumpster anyone on a Jill playthrough i think (would be too held back by the bad beating he gave his tormentors in his youth as we saw in the memory) but doing it by accident and it comes crashing back could really fuck with the guys mentallity if he was the cause, again.

Reactions: OFT

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
so... guys, i hope u all understand that i have a need to know, and i know that this same question have been asked more than a hundreds of times, that being said, lets accept that u guys post way too much, and that telling me to just go trough the last 100 pages for an anwers to my question, is, contrary to what many of u may think, not reasonable, so i ask, pls, do we have a release date?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
so... guys, i hope u all understand that i have a need to know, and i know that this same question have been asked more than a hundreds of times, that being said, lets accept that u guys post way too much, and that telling me to just go trough the last 100 pages for an anwers to my question, is, contrary to what many of u may think, not reasonable, so i ask, pls, do we have a release date?
no

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
No release date yet. Projections by smarter people based on posted render/animation numbers points towards late October, possibly November release. A few optimists think September.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now THIS I really like. To elaborate, a Dik (possibly MC but nah, not a chick MC) brawled at a party like any drunk young/stupid dude and an accident happened after a commotion for whatever reason, girls, feuds or standard ego pissing contest whatever. So common, someone inebriated gets pushed to split up the fight they are in and gets a nasty fall, head injury or other damage that require a hospital visit but ends up fine. However something could have gone horribly wrong.

Anyways MC feels responsible because he is a party planner and organizer. Someone (any Dik) got hurt under MC's supervision. Shit could have gone real bad and MC is feeling it.

God i love this preview. More ideas please!

A chick MC wouldnt dumpster anyone on a Jill playthrough i think (would be too held back by the bad beating he gave his tormentors in his youth as we saw in the memory) but doing it by accident and it comes crashing back could really fuck with the guys mentallity if he was the cause, again.
there are two macro possibilities upstream of the scene: it could be a scene in which the chosen LI participates or a scene always with Jill

I lean toward the second possibility since the first never occurred.

if something happened at the halloween party it would make more sense there would be Sage, who is as responsible as MC, or Maya and Josy who will be attending the party anyway. the presence of Jill would be less logical

there is one detail however that intrigues me, Jill seems more to accuse MC of something than to console him (unlike Bella and Sage in their previews)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes