Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Heres a crazy idea out of left field, come on people make some.:p

This could relate to MCs mother Lynette and her side of the family. Someone he has never known of but who knew of him and held Lynette in high esteem is about to croak and feel the need to connect/say something before its too late. Granted its a bit farfetched and nothing of substance suggests it but thats the point, get the imagination going. Could fit with the hints of Jills parents generation having known Lynette (the old photo with the house etc) that we got on her path, and getting further on that track would fit very in Jills path.

His expression is on par with that I think, something to really think about for MC.

Just to throw shit at a wall really since its one of the best, if not the best, previews so far.
You went full-on with the speculation... I respect that, I'll try the same.

Actually wonder, since DPC loves connecting dots people don't expect at all (and often very minor ones), if that old lady, Agnes, in the senior home could have anything to do with that. What if she actually is the maternal grandmother of the MC, that Lynette was her daughter, that her maligned son is MCs uncle, and that he's the one who sent the MC his stuff. Maybe she did blurt something about her daughter childbirth death or something, just before having a stroke or simply losing the will the live (she pretty much is there already) while the MC was there, and she died in her bed at the hospital. But since she had alzheimer, MC is even more depressed than usual cause he doesn't know how reliable this is...

I know, it's out of nowhere.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes