myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
You might not know it right away, but its for your own good.

My prediction is Fuckface will feel guilty for moving from her too fast when he hears the entire story of the Rooster photos. Its easy character conflict, but I still am 100% sure it will be just the usual on brand snowflake brooding, but any choice will still be up to the player. At most it would be a repeat of EP4 M&J choice, in terms of player freedom, but for sure no forced romance. Otherwise even the small fanbase she got will turn against Zoey.
Not so fast? It's been six months since MC talks to Isabella. And at the time of the game they have finished two trimester at the university. That's almost a year. If you don't get over it in a year MC is going to have blue balls :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ottoeight

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Not so fast? It's been six months since MC talks to Isabella. And at the time of the game they have finished two semesters at the university. That's almost a year. If you don't get over it in a year MC is going to have blue balls :ROFLMAO:
Your timeline is way off. We just had the mid-terms, which means roughly 2-2.5 months passed since he started at B&R.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Not so fast? It's been six months since MC talks to Isabella. And at the time of the game they have finished two semesters at the university. That's almost a year. If you don't get over it in a year MC is going to have blue balls :ROFLMAO:
its more like a couple of months between Zoey leaving and him falling for Josy, at the store. So yeah, I still think thats how it will play out, he will be conflicted about jumping to conclusions.

Reactions: Sasanid

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it doesnt seem particularly wise to essentially repeat the most lampooned and complained about relationship drama sequence of the game so far. especially when he knows now that most everyone that has played this game feels the M&J choice was handled exceptionally poorly. only the most diehard simps for DPC wouldnt call him out for whatever that bottleneck event was.

just my two cents though. we will see if he learned anything from the previous criticisms sent his way
I don't think it will be an encore of the M+J drama, which in any case only ended the season, but it wasn't the theme, the theme of the first season was mainly Hell's week and discovering Maya's secret (the loan!!) and Josy

and considering how last season went, Zoey is unlikely to be an improvement, at least she will be a more believable doubt than Tybalt's blackmail

I'll wait to see how it develops, but I absolutely don't find it so forced that the first obstacle of MC's new relationship (Others is quite a peculiar situation) is coming to terms with MC's only previous relationship

MC said goodbye to Zoey without being clear whether he loved her or not, now he thinks he knows what love is, sure sure sure?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Main save is slightly DIK Sage. Played it without looking at any guides or even discussion about the game. My favourite save though is my uber-DIK save so that's the first one going through ep 9.

Even got an unattached uber-CHICK save because I have a suspicion that it could be the only way to have a Zoey branch, because I don't think uber-DIK Fuckface on others branch wants a relationship with anyone and given what happened when Emma thought that Zoey had stolen Bret I can't see Zoey being up for stealing Fuckface off another girl.
Yea, Sage is my main save but being an uber DIK is definitely the most fun lol.
Idk I now usually wait for what happens with each new episode before planning out new paths just because I usually end up having to change things around anyway due to certain things I want to redo in light of new developments.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
for me we really know too little for these routes (assuming they really exist), when there is real content to be found I will think about it

you risk preparing a route doomed to failure (what if Zoey was only reachable under certain conditions? for Bianca do you have to be in the Jill path or could it be a dead end? for Maya and Josy being rejected is better or worse?)

since the time between chapters is unlikely to fall below 6 months, I don't see a problem with doing a special run when the time comes (doing an 8 chapter speed run without minigames takes a couple of hours)
That's exactly how I look at it

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Your timeline is way off. We just had the mid-terms, which means roughly 2-2.5 months passed since he started at B&R.
I think he's confused between quarters and semesters. Then again, that still doesn't make sense because it's not even Halloween in-game yet ... or he might be somehow thinking that college starts in the spring in the US which would actually make sense where he got the "6 months" from.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think he's confused between quarters and semesters. Then again, that still doesn't make sense because it's not even Halloween in-game yet ... or he might be somehow thinking that college starts in the spring in the US which would actually make sense where he got the "6 months" from.
I know that universities in the USA (where the game is set) start in August and the term exams are in December, so the ingame timeline is correct.

Although in the UK and Europe in general, the semester starts in September and ends in December.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
and DPC is going to pull out all of the stops to get weak players to crumble. Just like he did with Quinn (a boo-boo nose and some sappy music is all it took, then a bit of broccoli and they were hopelessly entangled in the spider's web).
Hear! hear! Quinn is an awful human. No sane person should touch her without a stick! Shes one of the most interesting characters though because we have yet to find a deeper motivation for her actions. Money yeah but money is just a means to an end. Seems unlikely at this point but IF she ends up being just a common druggie pimp ill be fairly disappointed with DPC.

You got me wondering how many people actually fell for that broccoli shit as if its romance, its cute but cute doesnt make up for the shit shes done and continues doing. The MC is dumb as bricks and SHOULD know better. The veggies (her past) made her more interesting, a more human abuser than the run of the mill queen bitch we had before, nothing more.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is also a hint about this in EP8. Sarah says to Melanie that Sage thinks they are sluts anyway.
That's not what she says at all. The discussion is about possible outcome in case Sage accuses Sarah and/or Melanie of sleeping with Chad -- they're considering whether they should tell her the full truth about Chad or just deny they're sleeping with him. The predicted outcome of the latter option being "If she thinks we're sluts and ends up hating us, i can live with it."

Reactions: dav3knight

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Hear! hear! Quinn is an awful human. No sane person should touch her without a stick! Shes one of the most interesting characters though because we have yet to find a deeper motivation for her actions. Money yeah but money is just a means to an end. Seems unlikely at this point but IF she ends up being just a common druggie pimp ill be fairly disappointed with DPC.

You got me wondering how many people actually fell for that broccoli shit as if its romance, its cute but cute doesnt make up for the shit shes done and continues doing. The MC is dumb as bricks and SHOULD know better. The veggies (her past) made her more interesting, a more human abuser than the run of the mill queen bitch we had before, nothing more.
She and Chad are quite frankly, despicable humans.

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Good one, I'll be doing 2 saves for Josy then. Throuple full Josy and Rejected + Feelings for Josy.

The Jill save was my favorite one, but after being around here it's hard to ignore the goblin smile haha (Still like her a lot tho).
99.9% won't make any difference if you were rejected or if we friendzoned them

because that scene, even if it is not so immediate and clear there and then, I think it is intended solely for the trouple.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes