Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Remains to be confirmed if it will influence anything S3 onward, but to me, DPC didn't do that for nothing, he has a reason for Zoey to have a DIK/Chick affinity gauge, I suppose if you played Zoey the total opposite of the MC, they could see they drifted too much apart, but if you played the same way, they'd have way more affinity.

Something like that, but that's just speculation on my part, still, again, there's no way DPC did that for absolutely no reason, he has a plan with that.
yeah, I guess my worry is that in the story line for pt3 you need some sort of affinity...I ended up neutral somehow (due the the permanent penalties I believe).....so I guess I may run through the interlude fully one way or the other and then do one that end in the middle. No idea how that affects the Interlude gameplay, but without knowing what the point of the Interlude is it's the only way to play it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
yeah, I guess my worry is that in the story line for pt3 you need some sort of affinity...I ended up neutral somehow (due the the permanent penalties I believe).....so I guess I may run through the interlude fully one way or the other and then do one that end in the middle. No idea how that affects the Interlude gameplay, but without knowing what the point of the Interlude is it's the only way to play it.
Don't worry too much about it, there's only one decision that really sets Zoey's affinity, not going to spoil anything but once you've played through the interlude once you can take other saves through to ep 9 with just a single decision.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
well time 2 try dis game out i see it so much in peoples banners
Only suggestion I'll do, observe, there are many instances where choices matters, and the renders will hint that.

So if possible, go blind for your first run.

Have fun, you'll see, it's quite addicting when you get into the story.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Don't worry too much about it, there's only one decision that really sets Zoey's affinity
That's, technically, not quite right. If you do a full playthrough of the interlude, Zoey's affinity is ultimately set according to sum of your decisions (depending on whether the total score amounts to positive or negative value) So, you can have a setup where Zoey burns some bridges in the end but is overall a CHICK, or vice versa. It's only if you choose to skip the interlude, that reduces the affinity to match the single major decision you have to make.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
That's, technically, not quite right. If you do a full playthrough of the interlude, Zoey's affinity is ultimately set according to sum of your decisions (depending on whether the total score amounts to positive or negative value) So, you can have a setup where Zoey burns some bridges in the end but is overall a CHICK, or vice versa. It's only if you choose to skip the interlude, that reduces the affinity to match the single major decision you have to make.
Damn, didn't think about that when I 're-did' the interlude for all my saves, just figured it took the same results I did on my first run. Fortunately it's short...

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Too funny.

I think some of the previous posters are on target. If you picked nothing at the end of EP8, Zoey is there as possibly a main LI to continue on with or whatever. I just wish Zoey could have been worked into the game without such huge delay in the project.
View attachment 1985465
It's true that since April, we have nothing to eat. And if he releases only one episode, it will only partially satisfy our hunger.

Reactions: Redd23 and znar25

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
How will Jill's mom get nailed by MC?

1. During a visit to the mansion with Jill while she thinks MC is helping Jill's mom? Example, bent over the nearest piece of available furniture.
2. MC gets an invitation to show up at a hotel room.
3. Jill's mom wants some kind of excitement, and thus, shows up on Quinn's menu as "Posh Milf".
4. Other.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
How will Jill's mom get nailed by MC?

1. During a visit to the mansion with Jill while she thinks MC is helping Jill's mom? Example, bent over the nearest piece of available furniture.
2. MC gets an invitation to show up at a hotel room.
3. Jill's mom wants some kind of excitement, and thus, shows up on Quinn's menu as "Posh Milf".
4. Other.
2 seems like the best option. In the end Jill catches them when she hears moans from her parents’ bedroom

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes