dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah to me i would think in a throuple relationship you lose a sense of intimacy that 2 people share in and out of bed. The difference between a traditional 1 man 1 woman relationship and a 1 man 2 women relationship or any other combination is the same difference between F*cking and making love. Intimacy is the key to a good relationship and i just don't think you can have that with more than 2 people in a relationship.
I believe that you can have intimacy even in a three-way relationship. Anyone can love several people at the same time. But love itself is different. Just compare the people you have loved or love in your life. The feeling of love is different for each person.

A very important moment for the group is the meeting of Josy and Maya in EP8. The MC can make a decision in 2 different ways. When the MC makes a joke, it is a funny reaction but not appropriate considering the situation. Therefore, the MC gets a tongue lashing. TSK. So there is a risk that Josy and Maya realize that the MC sees the relationship as a joke and does not take it seriously.

In the other variant, however, he is happy to hear that Josy and Maya want to sort out their problems. This implies that the MC is just as tolerant as Josy and Maya, who are not jealous when the MC has sex with one or the other as a couple. This makes the MC just like Josy and Maya, who already feel this at the end of EP4 and tell each other so.

The next step in EP9 will be for the group to learn how Josy and Maya handle being naked in front of the MC without feeling uncomfortable, and how each of the three handle being caught having sex with each other. Hence the preview of Maya in the locker room and I also assume that the MC has sex with one of them at a party and the two get caught by the other.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
On Reddit, an incorrect joke that someone didn't like is already a reason for a ban. There are a lot of sensitive snowflakes.
For example, Derek was called a misogynist there for trolling crazy feminists.
Typical *reddit moment*
I know I got a msg removed because I had the audacity to mention F95.

Well, at least there are crazy theoricists there too.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes