Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Your definition of change is vastly different from mine. Shes not changed her actions one bit. All shes done is showing an affectionate side and been made more human. Shes not changing her evil deeds or actions, is still trying to expand, and its actions that count. A father that emotionally abuses and his wife while lavishing his sons with love and attention?! I grew up with shit too, I LEARNED to not listen to professed change, long term continuous actions is change. Or do you think a Judge sending kids to juvenile camps are a good person just because he loves his wife and kids?!

Evil and bad people (regardless of which side of the law they are on) do romantic and considerate things all the time to people they have an interest in while sending others to into misery and doing damage to innocents. Its what abusers do.

Quinn have not shown a single action showing actual change to stop the abuse. It would be a totally different thing if she quit the bad stuff. That would be Change. Not some mild romance shit. Quinn is one of the best and most interesting characters, thats all she is. If she actually changes she would be top tier LI.

Fucking broccoli, she could screw so many users thinking with their dicks over.
Was wondering where I said that she changed, the only time I mentioned a change for her, it was when she was with the MC, wasn't talking about her activities or behavior toward others though, thought it was clear that it was with the MC.

Cause yeah, like I also said, her time growing up in that wretched environment doesn't excuse what she does, but it explains it.

Abusers manipulate, can't disagree here, I totally dislike how she treats Maya from the start, and how she manipulate Riona into being her little lapdog, Mona for trying to whore her with Burke (damn I hope karma will hit him back hard), etc.

But then, her scenes with the MC, even though they can be kinda rough, you can see the little girl inside who just doesn't know anything else, that's why I said her walls are melting, when she cuddles on a passed out MC, when she gets jealous if you fool around with Sage are the HOTs party, the 'couple things' in Rooster she does with MC and everyone wonders what the fuck is happening, on her last scene on the park bench, she criticizes the couple making out, while in fact she's pretty much asking for it but doesn't want to let her guard down, but then she does let it down momentarily with the MC, and then the cuddling on the bench outside the HOTs house... just that little kid inside of her who grew up in a fucked up environment, but who yearns for love she never had outside of his dad, who died (when she was young ? not sure about that one)

Then her theme songs, DPC is meticulous about music placement, there's a path ahead for redemption according to song names.

Now, I'll say it again, I didn't say she changed her overall behavior toward others, but towards MC if you give her attention, she's still a bitch to everyone else (she's careful with Sage, though, she could kick her ass and she knows it), but like I also mentioned, everyone is salvageable, and I'm sure it'll be the theme for Quinn.

But she sure will have a LOT of amends to do for that to happen.

Also, I'm a sucker for broken characters, my dick has nothing to do with that.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Your definition of change is vastly different from mine. Shes not changed her actions one bit. All shes done is showing an affectionate side and been made more human. Shes not changing her evil deeds or actions, is still trying to expand, and its actions that count. A father that emotionally abuses and his wife while lavishing his sons with love and attention?! I grew up with shit too, I LEARNED to not listen to professed change, long term continuous actions is change. Or do you think a Judge sending kids to juvenile camps are a good person just because he loves his wife and kids?!

Evil and bad people (regardless of which side of the law they are on) do romantic and considerate things all the time to people they have an interest in while sending others to into misery and doing damage to innocents. Its what abusers do.

Quinn have not shown a single action showing actual change to stop the abuse. It would be a totally different thing if she quit the bad stuff. That would be Change. Not some mild romance shit. Quinn is one of the best and most interesting characters, thats all she is. If she actually changes she would be top tier LI.

Fucking broccoli, she could screw so many users thinking with their dicks over.
In some ways Quinn's path came too soon, because Quinn still plays too important a role in the story to be 'only' the first of the side girls.

and this creates a pretty strong disconnect in the story, because a Quinn who vaguely cares about MC would stop chasing Maya's video, who she knows is a friend of his. and at the same time an MC in the trouple how can he serenely agree to collaborate with Quinn for the halloween party?

It's practically like there are two Quinns in the story

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
In some ways Quinn's path came too soon, because Quinn still plays too important a role in the story to be 'only' the first of the side girls.

and this creates a pretty strong disconnect in the story, because a Quinn who vaguely cares about MC would stop chasing Maya's video, who she knows is a friend of his. and at the same time an MC in the trouple how can he serenely agree to collaborate with Quinn for the halloween party?

Given that there's supposed to be 4 seasons, that Quinn is integral to the main story, and that I think (my personal opinion) it's pretty clear she could have a redemption arc if MC goes her way, her softening up is probably a bit soon, I agree, cause I don't see her potential redemption up until season 4. I also agree it pretty much creates 2 Quinn, wonder how DPC will juggle with that.

Theory of mine, if we go her path, she will make amends, otherwise she probably won't. But I think people will die because of her, or perhaps even herself. Since the beginning, I have a gut feeling Riona will be a victim in all of that, I also think Lily is potentially at risk with the games she plays.

Or the fact she's already softening up for the MC just creates hope (what I see in her theme songs), which DPC will destroy in the end.

It just won't end well anyway.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Nope, you're simply projecting you're way of thinking on the characters. There's no disconnection Quinn won't change her ways with Maya after a few days simply because she starts to feel something serious for the MC. They're not even dating at this point. It would be completely out of her character to suddently make all kind of compromise. Her relationship with the MC may have evolved but not her ways of thinking.

As for the throuple, I still banged Quinn on the roof and didn't tell Maya anything about Quinn on my M&J save. So, in the end, the MC is just a bad boyfriend ( just like me IRL ). There's no issue here. :whistle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nope, you're simply projecting you're way of thinking on the characters. There's no disconnection Quinn won't change her ways with Maya after a few days simply because she starts to feel something serious for the MC. They're not even dating at this point. It would be completely out of her character to suddently make all kind of compromise. Her relationship with the MC may have evolved but not her ways of thinking.

As for the throuple, I still banged Quinn on the roof and didn't tell Maya anything about Quinn on my M&J save. So, in the end, the MC is just a bad boyfriend ( just like me IRL ). There's no issue here. :whistle:
Actually, you could be right, Quinn could actually do it, as she loves the most bombastic failures

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I know i'll probably be waiting a looong time but 2 things keeping me from playing this game YET. Is one I fell for Josy in the first 10 min playing the game and later on finding out she's in a lesbian relationship with Maya and 2 i don't like starting a story that's not finished yet. I binge read or watch or play everything till the end i hate not knowing what's gonna happen next and having to wait months to find out. And i know you can be in a throuple with Josy and Maya but i'm not into lesbian/Bi relationships. Nothing wrong with it you do you more power to you but it's not for me. But if there is some way down the line if MC can be with just Josy then i'm in.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Actually, you could be right, Quinn could actually do it, as she loves the most bombastic failures
Come on like Maya and Josy ain't having sex without MC being there To me you kinda asking for it when you are in a throuple relationship a throuple relationship ain't much different from being in an open relationship if you want a relationship where the guy doesn't bang someone else then get in a 1 on 1 relationship. JS you can have the best intentions when having a throuple relationship but when it comes down to it your in lust with those people in in love. some people mistake lust for love and don't know the difference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I know i'll probably be waiting a looong time but 2 things keeping me from playing this game YET. Is one I fell for Josy in the first 10 min playing the game and later on finding out she's in a lesbian relationship with Maya and 2 i don't like starting a story that's not finished yet. I binge read or watch or play everything till the end i hate not knowing what's gonna happen next and having to wait months to find out. And i know you can be in a throuple with Josy and Maya but i'm not into lesbian/Bi relationships. Nothing wrong with it you do you more power to you but it's not for me. But if there is some way down the line if MC can be with just Josy then i'm in.
Come on like Maya and Josy ain't having sex without MC being there To me you kinda asking for it when you are in a throuple relationship a throuple relationship ain't much different from being in an open relationship if you want a relationship where the guy doesn't bang someone else then get in a 1 on 1 relationship. JS you can have the best intentions when having a throuple relationship but when it comes down to it your in lust with those people in in love. some people mistake lust for love and don't know the difference.
I know I played up to Ep5 and stopped there in 2020, started the game again about a month ago, up to the end of Interlude, damn, crazy ride... won't be able to wait 2 years again though when Ep9 comes out, but I don't mind.

Maya got to me, like a lot, she's an introvert, so am I, DrPinkCake knows how introverts works for sure (I suspect he's one) so I kinda understood how she felt inside, something was fishy though, but she opened up so, well... still went for Josy for that date, cause she was just too sweet and cute not to, and she was excited to come in, she called us, wanted to come for us... then fuck happened.

Yeah, was also in shock when everything happened, like most people.

Since then, I'm very iffy on that throuple thing, I just don't believe it can work, and honestly, don't want to spoil anything, but if you play up to the end of Ep8, you can choose one or the other at various points (won't spoil further).

And yeah, of course they bang when they're together, it's how a throuple works, they all go to each other on their special accord, but yeah, as the MC can bang Josy, Maya or both, so can they.

For the record, I also want solo Josy. Don't know where you stopped playing, but DrPinkCake develops her way more in the later episodes, Maya too, to some extent.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I know I played up to Ep5 and stopped there in 2020, started the game again about a month ago, up to the end of Interlude, damn, crazy ride... won't be able to wait 2 years again though when Ep9 comes out, but I don't mind.

Maya got to me, like a lot, she's an introvert, so am I, DrPinkCake knows how introverts works for sure (I suspect he's one) so I kinda understood how she felt inside, something was fishy though, but she opened up so, well... still went for Josy for that date, cause she was just too sweet and cute not to, and she was excited to come in, she called us, wanted to come for us... then fuck happened.

Yeah, was also in shock when everything happened, like most people.

Since then, I'm very iffy on that throuple thing, I just don't believe it can work, and honestly, don't want to spoil anything, but if you play up to the end of Ep8, you can choose one or the other at various points (won't spoil further).

And yeah, of course they bang when they're together, it's how a throuple works, they all go to each other on their special accord, but yeah, as the MC can bang Josy, Maya or both, so can they.

For the record, I also want solo Josy. Don't know where you stopped playing, but DrPinkCake develops her way more in the later episodes, Maya too, to some extent.
Yeah to me i would think in a throuple relationship you lose a sense of intimacy that 2 people share in and out of bed. The difference between a traditional 1 man 1 woman relationship and a 1 man 2 women relationship or any other combination is the same difference between F*cking and making love. Intimacy is the key to a good relationship and i just don't think you can have that with more than 2 people in a relationship.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Sasanid

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Yeah to me i would think in a throuple relationship you lose a sense of intimacy that 2 people share in and out of bed. The difference between a traditional 1 man 1 woman relationship and a 1 man 2 women relationship or any other combination is the same difference between F*cking and making love. Intimacy is the key to a good relationship and i just don't think you can have that with more than 2 people in a relationship.
Never been in a throuple myself and can't imagine I ever will be, but I have had romantic feelings for more than one person at the same time. So, to me it seems totally plausible that in a genuine three-way relationship, one could experience intimacy and all the other trappings of a healthy relationship. This is not true of a "harem" where there is romance only between the women and the man. Jealousies and other problems are all but inevitable in such a situation. But if all 3 partners love the other two in the same way, I don't see why it couldn't work.

Of course, just like in a 1-man-1-woman relationship, if one person's feeling changes, then the relationship suffers. So the danger here is that one person comes to feel less connected to the throuple for whatever reason. In BaD, I know some players prefer Maya or prefer Josy and ignore the one they care less for. I'm one of those players who loves and is very attracted to both characters and so feel invested in the throuple's success. If we are forced to choose one or the other later in the game, I will be quite disappointed.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Never been in a throuple myself and can't imagine I ever will be, but I have had romantic feelings for more than one person at the same time. So, to me it seems totally plausible that in a genuine three-way relationship, one could experience intimacy and all the other trappings of a healthy relationship. This is not true of a "harem" where there is romance only between the women and the man. Jealousies and other problems are all but inevitable in such a situation. But if all 3 partners love the other two in the same way, I don't see why it couldn't work.

Of course, just like in a 1-man-1-woman relationship, if one person's feeling changes, then the relationship suffers. So the danger here is that one person comes to feel less connected to the throuple for whatever reason. In BaD, I know some players prefer Maya or prefer Josy and ignore the one they care less for. I'm one of those players who loves and is very attracted to both characters and so feel invested in the throuple's success. If we are forced to choose one or the other later in the game, I will be quite disappointed.
Josy clearly is in love with the MC (Ep8 dance with Elena/JB commenting beside), in that throuple thing it's evident, especially if you focus on her, when she wears the sweater he gives her at the beginning you know you're on her path, and Maya finally manages to trust a man, and consequently trusts herself, all that thanks to the MC being strong for her, that's what she needs to finally be free. But there's a rift between Josy and Maya, it's subtle but you can see it while playing, choices you make being the first ones, even if you try to even it out.

I just want to have a choice between solo Josy, solo Maya, the throuple, or let them be in their actual relationship (I don't see the latter possible, it's apparent when you comfort Josy when she leaves Maya's dorm).

Just an assumption of course, I think we'll have to work harder for the throuple to work than the solo routes, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a choice.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022

Your right it is possible to have feelings for more than one person but putting those feelings in a relationship just wouldn't work thats why i said intimacy would play a factor in it. throuple relationships only work in theory that's why you hardly if ever hear of anybody doing it. Jealousy,Compition for effection. I could imagine how tiring it could be to satisfy 2 people and i'm not talking just sex i'm talking about dates, conversations everything sharing everything. You say it is possible to love more than 1 person but at the end of the day you have to make a choice..... which... one?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You say it is possible to love more than 1 person but at the end of the day you have to make a choice..... which... one?
"Who do you love more, mommy or daddy?"

Plenty of people have first-hand long term experience with what you'd call throuples, even if they don't recognize it. Obv. generally not of the sexual kind; but the sharing of love, intimacy, making choices who to spend time with etc? It's all there.

You're right this model is rare when it comes to romantic relationships, but that's because the timing plays crucial role; whether it's introduction of 3rd person to already established couple, or full throuple forming, you need the involved parties to develop feelings at the same time, with similar rate and strength. And that's not going to be common.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
"Who do you love more, mommy or daddy?"

Plenty of people have first-hand long term experience with what you'd call throuples, even if they don't recognize it. Obv. generally not of the sexual kind; but the sharing of love, intimacy, making choices who to spend time with etc? It's all there.

You're right this model is rare when it comes to romantic relationships, but that's because the timing plays crucial role; whether it's introduction of 3rd person to already established couple, or full throuple forming, you need the involved parties to develop feelings at the same time, with similar rate and strength. And that's not going to be common.
Yeah theres mommy daddy love and theres loving 2 women or men love not comparable. not the same thing. And i'm sorry everybody has a favorite and you might not relize you show any favortizm but you do it they see it and it would not work out in a throuple relationship. In short term yes in theory in is possible to make it work. But long term as marriage kids ect.. not a chance jealousy is a powerful emotion.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes