ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
By that logic BaDIK is a clone of every other college game that came before it. Let's be serious, school/college setting is actually one of the most popular ones in general, it has nothing to do with this game.
IT's pretty undeniable that the Success of Badik, "inspired" lots of other new developer to try to copycat it.;) That one is sure. Isn't there is an another that literally Ban peoples if they mention Badik ?! .:LOL: But sure it has nothing to do wiht it.:whistle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because Derek is a moron :BootyTime:, I know the game tries to portray him as this misunderstood genius but I have yet to see any proof of that.
Derek is like the character played by Galifianakis in "Due Date", or going even further back John Candy in "Planes, Trains and Automobiles"

funny, hilarious, with even a tender side of him, but as a bystander, a nightmare for those around him

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well...... when you put it that way.... I guess that should make up for the bullying, manipulation, violence, pimping and drug dealing. All is forgiven now!
You forgot to add raping, arson, blackmailing, terrorism, vandalism, cyber-bullying, kidnapping, collecting souls, being the advocate of the devil, tax fraud, thievery, scheming a coup, bank robbery there. Let's not leave the glass half full.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You forgot to add raping, arson, blackmailing, terrorism, vandalism, cyber-bullying, kidnapping, collecting souls, being the advocate of the devil, tax fraud, thievery, scheming a coup, bank robbery there. Let's not leave the glass half full.
Not a bad way to spend a day:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: OFT and Zirael Q

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
If you played her road and paid attention to how she was raised and how she gradually changes when she's with the MC, you'd know that's bullshit, it's an act, she learned to survive in a harsh environment where the weak doesn't live long, just the scene in Ep6 when she goes back 'home', her mother doesn't even recognize her anymore, then the pencil traits of her height at ages 5-6-7, imagine that kid growing in that place... doesn't excuse the way she acts (especially in the 1st season), but it sure explains. She just doesn't know how to be anything else, but her walls are melting fast, when with the MC, since Ep6.

I've known some people coming from those background, a couple of them managed to get out and get a life, sorrily most just repeat the same cycle. I come from a very, very dysfunctional family and one of my parent was a monster, had trouble for a long time with relationships, used women then threw them off, you learn to hate people around you because you hate yourself. Well, everyone is salvageable, and I'm sure it'll be the morale of Quinn's story.

I hope for a redemption act, and I'm sure DPC leans towards that, her theme songs are pretty indicative for that, her scenes too. Doesn't mean it will end well, though. It's DPC after all, same could be said for every character in the game.

Now, you can still hate her if you want, that's your business, but comparing her to Dawe, man...
Your definition of change is vastly different from mine. Shes not changed her actions one bit. All shes done is showing an affectionate side and been made more human. Shes not changing her evil deeds or actions, is still trying to expand, and its actions that count. A father that emotionally abuses and his wife while lavishing his sons with love and attention?! I grew up with shit too, I LEARNED to not listen to professed change, long term continuous actions is change. Or do you think a Judge sending kids to juvenile camps are a good person just because he loves his wife and kids?!

Evil and bad people (regardless of which side of the law they are on) do romantic and considerate things all the time to people they have an interest in while sending others to into misery and doing damage to innocents. Its what abusers do.

Quinn have not shown a single action showing actual change to stop the abuse. It would be a totally different thing if she quit the bad stuff. That would be Change. Not some mild romance shit. Quinn is one of the best and most interesting characters, thats all she is. If she actually changes she would be top tier LI.

Fucking broccoli, she could screw so many users thinking with their dicks over.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Leon...<snip> trying to discourage Jamie from getting back together with Dany.
That's not a DIK move. She's absolutely fucking nuts. I don't care that she's a feminist, there's nothing wrong with feminism. She's fucked in the head, as demonstrated in her chat about the rabbit. The rule is "don't stick your dick in crazy". Leon is protecting Jamie here. Protecting your bros is not a DIK move.
OK, so, Sage graduated a two months ago in June. Are the preview scenes of her flashbacks? :unsure: :p
What are you smoking, my man? Or is there some context here that I missed? The next episode *might* hit the 3-month mark since MC enrolled in college, the year is far from over, Sage hasn't graduated.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That's not a DIK move. She's absolutely fucking nuts. I don't care that she's a feminist, there's nothing wrong with feminism. She's fucked in the head, as demonstrated in her chat about the rabbit.
It's DIK on the scale of DIK aiming towards casual flings/hookups and CHICK being about more invested relationships. Neutral would be letting Jamie decide for himself, something Leon isn't doing.

Whatever hysterical opinions people might have about Dany here, Jamie is evidently not sharing them. Ultimately it's his call to make, not his self-proclaimed "bros" pushing their own preferences on him.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes