felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Seriously? Patrick is the whole reason the MC and Maya/Josy can't become an official throuple. Tommy might complain about Josy, but as Quinn says, leave him a lone for a few days and he'll get over it. And Derek will back off as long as Maya is happy. But Patrick is a lethal threat to any open relationship, which means we're going to be stuck on Maya's loan crisis subplot for at least another season. :mad:

If you want to argue that without Patrick the MC would never have had a chance with M&J because they'd have been an official couple when he met them, that's certainly valid. But given that Josy wasn't accepted to B&R at first and the difficulty the two have communicating (to say nothing of how quickly each took to the MC), I think there's a strong possibility the MC might have found a way even without Patrick's ultimatum.
we cannot read history backwards

without Patrick, how could the troupe ever be born?
Josy and Maya would have no problem, Josy would probably stop MC's advances immediately (99% because she's a bit of a cheater).

Maya wouldn't have to obey Quinn's orders so all opportunities for first forced and then voluntary interaction with MC would be skipped.

but most importantly the two girls would be in contact, Maya would know about the delayed college response to Josy, so she would have no doubts about her

which is not to say that Patrick is a benefactor, but that he is essential to the birth of these 3 relationships

When he interrupts the MC and Maya in Episode 3, please note this line:
View attachment 1988365
The strong implication being that he'll accept Maya dating the MC if she actually breaks things off with Josy first. That fits his behavior later on if the MC tries for the throuple: he settles for a really lame prank when the MC flat out says he's sleeping with both girls in Episode 5; he helps smuggle Josy into the MC's room in Episode 7 and never checks up on them; he gets himself invited to the water park, but leaves the MC alone with both girls for the bulk of the visit. The only time he actually tries to interfere with the MC on the throuple path is if he sees Bella do a walk of shame (which is fair), and his histrionics during the shopping trip in Episode 8 (which I admit was a problem).

On the whole, I think Derek's been a net positive for an MC pursuing Maya. His bark is much worse than his bite, and even his bark is pretty limited. That could change post-crossroads if the MC keeps trying to play the field, but presumably we'd be bringing that on ourselves.
there is no need to understand what is meant implicitly when it is then revealed explicitly.

screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png

why would Derek stand in the way of Josy entering the DIKs' mansion? he's there because of Patrick and especially not Maya

Jumping on granny grenade goes well beyond just doing his part. Everybody in the DIKs acknowledges it, to the point where it becomes obvious tie-breaker if you get 7-7 score (and Jacob burning his secret code on it)

As for getting in the way of relationship with Maya... eh, he tolerates them making out in front of him during MC's belated birthday party, so he'll eventually come around. Probably.
MC can end the contest with a very high score, in which case would that mean Derek is a pest who doesn't deserve to be a DIK?
clearly not, because it's a group competition and therefore it's fine for at least one of them to pick up the point

the only point of Hell's Week that Derek exclusively picks up is outdoor sex.
if Derek only finds Wendy to have sex outdoors that's his problem. same with the retired teacher.

even MC can have sex with a teacher, an act which then risks getting him into serious trouble, we still don't know to what extent.

all the while remembering that they probably would have passed even by not fulfilling some other test

so for Hells week Derek owes MC what Mc owes Derek, no credit

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Ok, what is the most likely scenario, making a housewife out of Quinn, or an anal queen out of Jill?
The latter, I'd say. I don't want Quinn to become a housewife anyway, I just want her to quit all that illegal bullcrap. Her fiery personality is already awesome in my book. Okay, maybe apologizing to Riona wouldn't hurt
Jill on the other hand... Now that she's not a virgin anymore she might uhm... discover some hidden depths within her, go down the racoon rabbit hole, if you catch my drift :Kappa:
Recently a new college game like BaDIK has been released. The main character is a black guy.
What game? Eh, my friend's asking. For scientific purposes, yeah :sneaky:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
MC can end the contest with a very high score, in which case would that mean Derek is a pest who doesn't deserve to be a DIK?
How on Earth did you get this from what i said? It doesn't follow at all.

What i meant wasn't overall score, but the fact some of the tasks, and ways they can be dealt with, are far harder than others. Derek can potentially do things much more drastic than what's expected from the candidates, and that's what he deserves acknowledgment for.

even MC can have sex with a teacher
At the risk of stating the obvious, having sex with a bombshell MILF and having sex with 80+ grandma are nothing alike in term of task difficulty*, even though technically both of them are teachers.

*) kinks aside, obv.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The latter, I'd say. I don't want Quinn to become a housewife anyway, I just want her to quit all that illegal bullcrap. Her fiery personality is already awesome in my book.
I'd say it's Quinn's personality that's her main problem, the drugs are just extra icing on the shit cake. She isn't "fiery", she's a plain bully only able to feel good about herself by putting others down and harassing them. There's nothing awesome about it, it's Dawe-tier personality with similar lack of intelligence to match.

As for the original question... it's far easier to talk someone into moving the party a little bit up/down in the heat of things, than have them alter their whole behavior. Just sayin'

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'd say it's Quinn's personality that's her main problem, the drugs are just extra icing on the shit cake. She isn't "fiery", she's a plain bully only able to feel good about herself by putting others down and harassing them. There's nothing awesome about it, it's Dawe-tier personality with similar lack of intelligence to match.

As for the original question... it's far easier to talk someone into moving the party a little bit up/down in the heat of things, than have them alter their whole behavior. Just sayin'
If you played her road and paid attention to how she was raised and how she gradually changes when she's with the MC, you'd know that's bullshit, it's an act, she learned to survive in a harsh environment where the weak doesn't live long, just the scene in Ep6 when she goes back 'home', her mother doesn't even recognize her anymore, then the pencil traits of her height at ages 5-6-7, imagine that kid growing in that place... doesn't excuse the way she acts (especially in the 1st season), but it sure explains. She just doesn't know how to be anything else, but her walls are melting fast, when with the MC, since Ep6.

I've known some people coming from those background, a couple of them managed to get out and get a life, sorrily most just repeat the same cycle. I come from a very, very dysfunctional family and one of my parent was a monster, had trouble for a long time with relationships, used women then threw them off, you learn to hate people around you because you hate yourself. Well, everyone is salvageable, and I'm sure it'll be the morale of Quinn's story.

I hope for a redemption act, and I'm sure DPC leans towards that, her theme songs are pretty indicative for that, her scenes too. Doesn't mean it will end well, though. It's DPC after all, same could be said for every character in the game.

Now, you can still hate her if you want, that's your business, but comparing her to Dawe, man...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How on Earth did you get this from what i said? It doesn't follow at all.

What i meant wasn't overall score, but the fact some of the tasks, and ways they can be dealt with, are far harder than others. Derek can potentially do things much more drastic than what's expected from the candidates, and that's what he deserves acknowledgment for.

At the risk of stating the obvious, having sex with a bombshell MILF and having sex with 80+ grandma are nothing alike in term of task difficulty*, even though technically both of them are teachers.

*) kinks aside, obv.
having sex is not a extreme difficult task, it becomes so if you are an impediment like Derek
the task is to have sex in the open, not to have sex with Wendy, it becomes an extreme sacrifice because Derek could choose between Wendy and Arieth...

in the same way the task was to have sex with a teacher not with an old woman in dentures, but for Derek divine providence offered just that (it may be easier for MC to have sex with Jade but it involves a much higher risk than the teasing Derek suffers)

but the same goes for the wedgie: if Mc does it he makes a deal with Magnar, if Derek does it he gets beaten up in worldview. was that also an extreme task?

it's Derek's way of doing things is like this, some people get orally drunk and some people get anally drunk

Derek eventually completes two tasks (the one with Wendy always and the one with the pensioner if Mc doesn't decide to risk it all) that MC could still complete, two tasks that in retrospect maybe weren't even necessary to become a DIK. i wouldn't award him the iron cross for military valour

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
If you played her road and paid attention to how she was raised and how she gradually changes when she's with the MC, you'd know that's bullshit, it's an act, she learned to survive in a harsh environment where the weak doesn't live long, just the scene in Ep6 when she goes back 'home', her mother doesn't even recognize her anymore, then the pencil traits of her height at ages 5-6-7, imagine that kid growing in that place... doesn't excuse the way she acts (especially in the 1st season), but it sure explains. She just doesn't know how to be anything else, but her walls are melting fast, when with the MC, since Ep6.

I've known some people coming from those background, a couple of them managed to get out and get a life, sorrily most just repeat the same cycle. I come from a very, very dysfunctional family and one of my parent was a monster, had trouble for a long time with relationships, used women then threw them off, you learn to hate people around you because you hate yourself. Well, everyone is salvageable, and I'm sure it'll be the morale of Quinn's story.

I hope for a redemption act, and I'm sure DPC leans towards that, her theme songs are pretty indicative for that, her scenes too. Doesn't mean it will end well, though. It's DPC after all, same could be said for every character in the game.

Now, you can still hate her if you want, that's your business, but comparing her to Dawe, man...
don't even bother dude :HideThePain:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If you played her road and paid attention to how she was raised and how she gradually changes when she's with the MC, you'd know that's bullshit, it's an act (...) doesn't excuse the way she acts (especially in the 1st season), but it sure explains. She just doesn't know how to be anything else, but her walls are melting fast, when with the MC, since Ep6.
Like you say yourself, none of this excuses the way she chooses to act. She has tons of examples around her how to act differently, but she'd rather destroy them than try to learn anything from them. And no, some potential redemption arc through the magical power of MC's dick doesn't make it (and Quinn herself) any more appealing or better.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
having sex is not a extreme difficult task
This level of generalization is utterly meanigless. It all depends on circumastances, and the point is the circumstances of these particular acts Derek carried out did make it difficult for him. He still pulled through.

i wouldn't award him the iron cross for military valour
The DIKs evidently don't share your view on this.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This level of generalization is utterly meanigless. It all depends on circumastances, and the point is the circumstances of these particular acts Derek carried out did make it difficult for him. He still pulled through.

The DIKs evidently don't share your view on this.
:unsure: what would be the circumstances that make it particularly difficult for Derek to have sex? apart from being Derek I mean

when Derek's exploits are shown, the DIKs are more shocked than admired. Tommy, who represents the DIK spirit 100%, misses no opportunity to tease him about his conquests

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
OK, so, Sage graduated a two months ago in June. Are the preview scenes of her flashbacks? :unsure: :p

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Well...... when you put it that way.... I guess that should make up for the bullying, manipulation, violence, pimping and drug dealing. All is forgiven now!

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes