Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dawe's favorite insults are "gay" and "faggot". Such a homophobic dude. But I see that he is not at all against male attention, in fact ... Yes, and many jocks have a gay theme (Chad, Troy), maybe their male brotherhood is stronger than we think? Maybe in secret from other eyes they find out in a special way which of them is a ♂ Boss of this gym ♂ and ♂ Dungeon Master ♂ ? And who will become a ♂ fucking slave ♂
gay_jocks.JPG
04a27f1832d471236a87cc74fdd3d4c2.jpg

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Dawe's favorite insults are "gay" and "faggot". Such a homophobic dude. But I see that he is not at all against male attention, in fact ... Yes, and many jocks have a gay theme (Chad, Troy), maybe their male brotherhood is stronger than we think? Maybe in secret from other eyes they find out in a special way which of them is a ♂ Boss of this gym ♂ and ♂ Dungeon Master ♂? And who will become a ♂ fucking slave ♂
View attachment 1989394
View attachment 1989395
Dawe be like:

And then, literally in your first pic: Feel how swole I am! :KEK:
Not talking about his ass beer addiction :ROFLMAO:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Your definition of change is vastly different from mine. Shes not changed her actions one bit. All shes done is showing an affectionate side and been made more human. Shes not changing her evil deeds or actions, is still trying to expand, and its actions that count. A father that emotionally abuses and his wife while lavishing his sons with love and attention?! I grew up with shit too, I LEARNED to not listen to professed change, long term continuous actions is change. Or do you think a Judge sending kids to juvenile camps are a good person just because he loves his wife and kids?!

Evil and bad people (regardless of which side of the law they are on) do romantic and considerate things all the time to people they have an interest in while sending others to into misery and doing damage to innocents. Its what abusers do.

Quinn have not shown a single action showing actual change to stop the abuse. It would be a totally different thing if she quit the bad stuff. That would be Change. Not some mild romance shit. Quinn is one of the best and most interesting characters, thats all she is. If she actually changes she would be top tier LI.

Fucking broccoli, she could screw so many users thinking with their dicks over.
Was wondering where I said that she changed, the only time I mentioned a change for her, it was when she was with the MC, wasn't talking about her activities or behavior toward others though, thought it was clear that it was with the MC.

Cause yeah, like I also said, her time growing up in that wretched environment doesn't excuse what she does, but it explains it.

Abusers manipulate, can't disagree here, I totally dislike how she treats Maya from the start, and how she manipulate Riona into being her little lapdog, Mona for trying to whore her with Burke (damn I hope karma will hit him back hard), etc.

But then, her scenes with the MC, even though they can be kinda rough, you can see the little girl inside who just doesn't know anything else, that's why I said her walls are melting, when she cuddles on a passed out MC, when she gets jealous if you fool around with Sage are the HOTs party, the 'couple things' in Rooster she does with MC and everyone wonders what the fuck is happening, on her last scene on the park bench, she criticizes the couple making out, while in fact she's pretty much asking for it but doesn't want to let her guard down, but then she does let it down momentarily with the MC, and then the cuddling on the bench outside the HOTs house... just that little kid inside of her who grew up in a fucked up environment, but who yearns for love she never had outside of his dad, who died (when she was young ? not sure about that one)

Then her theme songs, DPC is meticulous about music placement, there's a path ahead for redemption according to song names.

Now, I'll say it again, I didn't say she changed her overall behavior toward others, but towards MC if you give her attention, she's still a bitch to everyone else (she's careful with Sage, though, she could kick her ass and she knows it), but like I also mentioned, everyone is salvageable, and I'm sure it'll be the theme for Quinn.

But she sure will have a LOT of amends to do for that to happen.

Also, I'm a sucker for broken characters, my dick has nothing to do with that.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes