hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
If you played her road and paid attention to how she was raised and how she gradually changes when she's with the MC, you'd know that's bullshit, it's an act, she learned to survive in a harsh environment where the weak doesn't live long, just the scene in Ep6 when she goes back 'home', her mother doesn't even recognize her anymore, then the pencil traits of her height at ages 5-6-7, imagine that kid growing in that place... doesn't excuse the way she acts (especially in the 1st season), but it sure explains. She just doesn't know how to be anything else, but her walls are melting fast, when with the MC, since Ep6.
Well...... when you put it that way.... I guess that should make up for the bullying, manipulation, violence, pimping and drug dealing. All is forgiven now!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
:unsure: what would be the circumstances that make it particularly difficult for Derek to have sex? apart from being Derek I mean
Considering we're talking about specific situations, i think you're acting deliberately obtuse at this point. I'm not interested in playing this game.

when Derek's exploits are shown, the DIKs are more shocked than admired. Tommy, who represents the DIK spirit 100%, misses no opportunity to tease him about his conquests
It's exactly Tommy's behavior that demonstrates they recognize what Derek did was far from ordinary. As is the fact it is used as clear tie-breaker when they make decision who deserves the special reward for overall Hell Week performance.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
By that logic BaDIK is a clone of every other college game that came before it. Let's be serious, school/college setting is actually one of the most popular ones in general, it has nothing to do with this game.
Not really, genres and sub genres exist and all art is derivative. But you can easily spot a shameless cash grab like College Kings that even after 3 years has nothing of note going for it, that is not a 1:1 copy of being a DIk, only cheaper, lesser and buggier. Its clear it was made to bank on Being a Dik surge in popularity. And it worked, so I guess kudos on the hustle.

Well...... when you put it that way.... I guess that should make up for the bullying, manipulation, violence, pimping and drug dealing. All is forgiven now!
I CAN FIX HER! :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Considering we're talking about specific situations, i think you're acting deliberately obtuse at this point. I'm not interested in playing this game.
too easy like this

you said I have to consider the circumstances to assess the difficulty of the task, otherwise the discourse remains too general.
OK

what are the specific circumstances that made the 2 tasks, should Derek carry them out, particularly complicated?

answer that and we can close it

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
If you played her road and paid attention to how she was raised and how she gradually changes when she's with the MC, you'd know that's bullshit, it's an act, she learned to survive in a harsh environment where the weak doesn't live long, just the scene in Ep6 when she goes back 'home', her mother doesn't even recognize her anymore, then the pencil traits of her height at ages 5-6-7, imagine that kid growing in that place... doesn't excuse the way she acts (especially in the 1st season), but it sure explains. She just doesn't know how to be anything else, but her walls are melting fast, when with the MC, since Ep6.

I've known some people coming from those background, a couple of them managed to get out and get a life, sorrily most just repeat the same cycle. I come from a very, very dysfunctional family and one of my parent was a monster, had trouble for a long time with relationships, used women then threw them off, you learn to hate people around you because you hate yourself. Well, everyone is salvageable, and I'm sure it'll be the morale of Quinn's story.

I hope for a redemption act, and I'm sure DPC leans towards that, her theme songs are pretty indicative for that, her scenes too. Doesn't mean it will end well, though. It's DPC after all, same could be said for every character in the game.

Now, you can still hate her if you want, that's your business, but comparing her to Dawe, man...
I CAN FIX HER! :Kappa:
---
uhh... why did you name-change? :ROFLMAO: -LizaS
q1.png q2.png q3.png q4.png

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
too easy like this

you said I have to consider the circumstances to assess the difficulty of the task, otherwise the discourse remains too general.
OK

what are the specific circumstances that made the 2 tasks, should Derek carry them out, particularly complicated?

answer that and we can close it
Because Derek is a moron :BootyTime:, I know the game tries to portray him as this misunderstood genius but I have yet to see any proof of that.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
By that logic BaDIK is a clone of every other college game that came before it. Let's be serious, school/college setting is actually one of the most popular ones in general, it has nothing to do with this game.
IT's pretty undeniable that the Success of Badik, "inspired" lots of other new developer to try to copycat it.;) That one is sure. Isn't there is an another that literally Ban peoples if they mention Badik ?! .:LOL: But sure it has nothing to do wiht it.:whistle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because Derek is a moron :BootyTime:, I know the game tries to portray him as this misunderstood genius but I have yet to see any proof of that.
Derek is like the character played by Galifianakis in "Due Date", or going even further back John Candy in "Planes, Trains and Automobiles"

funny, hilarious, with even a tender side of him, but as a bystander, a nightmare for those around him

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You forgot to add raping, arson, blackmailing, terrorism, vandalism, cyber-bullying, kidnapping, collecting souls, being the advocate of the devil, tax fraud, thievery, scheming a coup, bank robbery there. Let's not leave the glass half full.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes