• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey, bro! I agree with most of what you wrote, although there are some things we don't agree on at all. I won't gradate all DIKs and will only write about my favorites:
1) Derek
What can I add? The best bro ever, the street smart and cunning trickster and Sir Lord Earl Grey. I don't know why some people thought he was stupid. He's not the sharpest in the shed in terms of studying, but his street smarts let him know right away that something was going on at this college, even when he hadn't met anyone yet.

2) Tommy
Үeah, not the most obvious candidate. Certainly he's an irresponsible lazy asshole, a bully and a hedonist who doesn't give a shit about his own established traditions, as long as it doesn't allow him to make fun of anyone. But somehow he got to me and I still like him for his openness, straightforwardness and lack of that snowflake bullshit that unfortunately Tremolo sometimes suffers from. And DIK's definitely needs him as a party planner, because he knows how to party and his explosive energy is just right for that. I'm also something between Tommy and Jamie myself, which is probably why too. As for the power struggle, I definitely see it in the future and let's be honest, Tremolo deserves the VP spot and then President much more than Tommy does. He has natural leadership qualities and is learning to take responsibility as the story progresses. But hopefully this struggle won't hurt DIK's, because the fraternity has only just recovered.

3) Rusty
I agree that he's actually a good leader. Not very good at organizing, but pretty good at leading people and distributing responsibility among them. I also like him as a person. Empathetic, friendly, social, laid back, but not a crazy party monster like Tommy. And they complement each other in their roles.

4) Jacob
One of the most gifted and probably the most loyal DIK. Very communicative and friendly and generally has one of the nicest characters in frat. Always a pleasure to see the dialogues and scenes with him and wish he had gotten a little more exposure and attention.

5) John Boy
A beacon of positivity and cheer in the frat and his everlasting cook. He's also a little short on screen time because he would definitely be one of the better bros after Derek. And I agree, their relationship with Elena is a solid sample. Thankfully, they're willing to share their wisdom and experience with Tremolo, which will help us with Sage's relationship, hopefully.

6) Jamie
The third gifted man in the gang after Jacob and Tremolo. Too soft to his own misfortune, but overall a sweet guy who is willing to give his all to work for the good of the frat if the situation demands it, for which you can definitely add points to him. Hopefully he can finally break up with his feminist toad and bang some HOT chick.
Hello there! Nice list, similar to mine with some minor differences.
At F95, I didn't notice much hatred for Derek. Mostly seen in discussions on Reddit, where he was shamed for trolling feminists, but this is Reddit ... The habitat of snowflakes.
The only big difference we have is Tommy, and I thought I'd put him higher on the list, but I'll leave it that way for now. because it evokes conflicting feelings. Everything is as you described him, an open and straightforward person, and there is some charm in his rudeness. I like it in many ways, in others not so much.
At the moment, his other serious problem is drugs. I understand that a lot of people smoke weed and there is nothing terrible about it. But what Quinn injected into him with a syringe at the beginning of Ep2... People die from this shit in a few years.

By the way, another potential conflict with Tommy, after the leadership problem. In one of the paths I'm fucking his stepsister. Josy said it would piss him off if Tommy would know. DIKs know about it and hide it, but the secrets always becomes clear.

On the rest of the points, agree in general. I see you didn’t mention Leon and Nick, well, there’s not much to say about them, except that Nick loves aquarium fish and is possibly a traitor. And Leon... just Leon. An ordinary guy.

We're talking about a dude who's so much of a drama queen it's acknowledged by pretty much all other DIKs. The MC is a unmovable rock of no emotions in comparison.
Tremolo is also a drama queen and acts very impulsively, in this he is similar to his mom. But Tremolo does not expose emotions to the public, only to close people. Like Sage, Derek or Bella for example.

jinnyh

Mar 14, 2022
Hi all. It's got female protagonist tag but I wonder how much of a female protagonist game this is? Is there a playable female side character or is it possible to play the story with female mc?

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Hi all. It's got female protagonist tag but I wonder how much of a female protagonist game this is? Is there a playable female side character or is it possible to play the story with female mc?
Nop it's just the beginning of the season 3 (interlude) that as a female pritagonist at the end of it you go back to a male protagonist like the rest of the game

• Sad
Reactions: jinnyh

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
At the moment, his other serious problem is drugs. I understand that a lot of people smoke weed and there is nothing terrible about it. But what Quinn injected into him with a syringe at the beginning of Ep2... People die from this shit in a few years.

By the way, another potential conflict with Tommy, after the leadership problem. In one of the paths I'm fucking his stepsister. Josy said it would piss him off if Tommy would know. DIKs know about it and hide it, but the secrets always becomes clear.
Oh yeah, this drug thing is very dumb and impulsive on his part. Not only could it kill him or other users on campus, it could turn into another, this time a really serious shitstorm for DIK's or for him alone, which would hit frat anyway. Tommy thinks he's smart enough to control this whole operation, but he hardly has a clue what kind of web Quinn is weaving on one side and apparently Vinny on the other. Not to mention that despite Quinn's respect for Tommy and/or Tremolo, it's unlikely to stop her from using it against them if need be. Although it could be part of her redemption arc, if there is one at all.

Hah, got ya. Luckily for my Tremolo, I was never interested in Josy, and I lost interest in Maya after that triangle shit and especially after discovering Sage, so I'm golden — I won't have a problem with either Tommy or Derek on that front. Although, Jade and grump is another story...

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does anyone have a personal preference for the DIK brothers? Who do you respect and who would you like to expel from the mansion. Maybe one of them causes a burning hatred?
About myself, I can say that it was difficult for me to find among the brothers a character that I hate, I always try to look at people from different angles. So I was able to make a list from the least respected to the most. And I'll try to guess their affinity on the example of their behavior.

8. Nick. Nick the Dick. (Affinity: probably neutral) I already wrote that I suspect this guy is a spy and I think I'm not alone. Something is wrong with him. Vinnie's former best friend is very quiet and often finds himself in the wrong places and situations. Situation where the laptop was found after Cathy's leak. His room was not touched by the alphas. Nothing new, a popular theory about Nick's betrayal. But I had it before I started reading the forums, just a premonition. Also, this is already the level of conspiracy dalli_x, but Nick looks like one of the jocks. Brothers?
View attachment 1986402 View attachment 1986403

7. Leon. (Affinity: neutral).
Very little can be written about this guy. He is rather lazy and unassembled, during the repair of the mansion he does nothing on his own in his room. Even cleaning. MC notices this. Little is known about his interests either, if someone went through the game more carefully and has something to tell about Leon, then please.

6. Tommy. (Affinity: VERY massive DIK)
I think the most controversial character in the frat. He is rude, blunt, acting like an asshole to MC when he was a maggot and didn't do his father's duties well. When a serious challenge comes, Tommy throws a tantrum, gives up and withdraws into himself. Hiding in his basement. Tommy wants to have fun, but when responsibility comes, at first he hides his head in the sand like an ostrich. But at the same time, in the Ep6, Tommy apologizes to the MC and tries to fix the situation - he starts working and invites the MC to relax in a bar. I decided to give him a second chance, but first kicking his ass. Tommy's relationship with Tremolo is another complication. My canonical MC is a DIK, so Tommy respects him, but at the same time I think he is distrustful and feels threatened. He fought for power with Vinnie for a long time, for the post of vice president, and finally got it. And then this newcomer comes in and he's doing well. He makes speeches about responsibility and independence, DIKs listen to him. MC does an excellent job with management and takes over the repair management. DIKs respect Tremolo and even Sage knows and says that he is the leader. MC easily climbs into Quinn's panties, which Tommy most likely did not succeed. I think Tommy has some kind of jealousy and fear that he will lose power. In Episode 8, he seems to react well to the news that Tremolo will be planning a Halloween party, and show respect to the MC during the dorm party, but what's on his mind? Do you think a power struggle between Tommy and Tremolo is possible?

5. Jamie (Affinity: CHICK)
Jamie is the most "cute" guy out of this whole crazy and wild party, so to speak. How did he get there? Very intelligent, educated and doesn't like conflicts. Jamie has an unusual hobby for a guy - he is a gardener and a botanist. He even uses a secret DIK code to keep from being laughed at. Jamie has a serious problem: Dani. His biggest problem. Jamie is a soft-spoken person and is often insecure about his actions, don't have enough balls. Dani uses it. A feminist bitch can ruin this guy's life, prevent him from coming out of the shell that constrains him and putting him in a cage, making Jamie henpecked. Told him to send Dani the fuck out with Franz. Rabbit meat is actually very tasty, hehe.:devilish:
View attachment 1986416

4. Jacob (Affinity: CHICK)
Another calm and not loving conflict person. Still, he's tough enough to climb into a hornet's nest infested with alphas. Jacob is a talented artist and without him the DIK mansion would not be such a beautiful place. And who else can decorate it with paintings of half-naked women or Derek on a moose?:cool:
Jacob is very loyal and noble - he uses a DIK secret code that can be used once! He's not using for himself, for his new brother. So that others don't mock him as a gerontophile.

3. John Boy (Affinity: Neutral)
Damn, this guy is just the life of the party. He is a nugget in this gang. An absolute extrovert without complexes, sociable, even a little kinky. This dude shines with positivity. It's good to have a friend like John Boy. But the first thing I would do if I was in the DIKs mansion - I would like to try his food. Yes, he is a local chef. And it all looks pretty tasty. I wish he would bake Franz in the oven and finally break Jamie and Dani's bond with it.:ROFLMAO:
Separately, you can add about his relationship with Elena. As for me, this is an ideal couple - open, absolutely not jealous people who trust each other. No relationship toxicity. The opposite of Tommy + Heather.

2. Rusty (Affinity: neutral, maybe a little DIK)
Whatever others say, I consider him a good president and a pleasant personality. Yes, this is a rich and spoiled boy who loves to show off. As soon as he arrives college, he begins to use his position to impress the girls and demands the preps presidency. But Rusty is not like Tybalt, he doesn't label people because of their low birth and not condemn the poor.
Rusty is different: the kind of fun guy who wants to have good college memories, no matter how rich the people next to him are. The main thing is that they are good and true friends. Rusty likes to play by his own rules and has no one to go under. It seems that this is the essence of Burgmeister's: noise, the importance of showing themself, leadership and ... thoughtless burning of money. Burgmeister's love to hang out. It seems that this is really their difference from the "closed" Royce royal family. Rusty's problem is a lack of accountability. He was living in a bubble on his dad's money and looked distraught when the disaster struck. He realized that he needed to start living on his own and got scared. True, he realized this and even came up with a backup plan in case the MC did not succeed.

1. Derek (Affinity: DIK)
This post on Reddit would have been a real nightmare. A lot of people out there hate Derek as a "misogynistic" and "asshole". Well, fuck Reddit. Derek is a real walking chaos and anarchist. At first glance, he doesn't care at all. Derek's interests are parties, sex, get drunk, and a wildly lived youth. To have a crazy story that you can remember. And he's not a loser. Derek can win Hell Week if left unchecked and even jump on Grandma's grenade for his maggot brother. He has titanium balls. I don't think there's a crazy task this guy can't do. Sociable, positive, crazy and wild, frivolous the best Bro ever. He reminds me a lot of Stifler from American Pie.
Because of his frivolity and long tongue, he gets into stories with girls and then another side of Derek opens up to us. He is sensitive deep down and can be serious. For example, this side opens when he shares his thoughts with the MC about Ashley and admits that he screwed up. How he takes care of his sister and protects Maya from his crazy father is sweet and touching. Derek is a true friend: he supports the MC when he is ready to give up and at least twice helps with housing. So it's a good thing to pay him back and let him hang out in your room. The brothers cover each other.
And Derek is smart (although it doesn’t seem so at first glance) and cunning. I think he's a sigma personality type. The dumb one couldn't come up with those test answer tricks, couldn't sneak into the preps mansion and blend in with the crowd. A true social chameleon. Derek started out as a character to advance the plot (who is this clown without clothes?), ended up as the best bro ever.
View attachment 1986443

I didn't expect, but I again got a giant post, if anyone reads this scribble to the end, then thank you. Feedback is always welcome and I apologize if there are problems with English in the text.
John Boy: in the end the only balanced one with the "big brother" attitude. always quiet, never carried away by impulses.

Jacob: if it weren't for the embarrassment at the HOTs' party he might have been in first place, but hiding in the hallway leaving the dirty work completely in MC's hands is really pusillanimous. and I want to forgive him for the half-sentences about Sage's parents, for that I only blame DPC.

Jam Jam: he has only one flaw, he has absolutely nothing to do with DIKs, he is the least DIK of all DIKs

Rusty: leader of the DIKs only because he pays the bills, a spoiled man without a shadow of a doubt, but at least good-hearted. the only leader trait he has is the ability to mediate, to always seek compromise between different positions without leaving anyone excluded. otherwise without MC the DIKs would already no longer exist and without Rusty's father's money they simply would never have existed.

Derek: I am generous, I put him in the middle of the ranking, because in the end if you are not interested in Maya he is a funny clown, with no sense of proportion, but who if you see him once a week also keeps you amused. on the other hand if you somehow care about Maya he is the most direct obstacle, more than Patrick who despite the key is less intrusive than Derek. Jill once unintentionally blocks us with Bella and we still insult her, he does it repeatedly, at every opportunity, with Maya and we tell him "Ehy Bro!!!"... double standards...

Tommy: he has so many flaws, but in the end he is the only one who cares about the DIKs if not as people at least as a fraternity, for the others it is little more than a hiding place (in the end the DIKs are the losers of the BR, neither rich, nor strong, nor smart). he does care, he wants them to be respected

Nick: like Jam Jam completely a foreign body to the DIKs, the others fuck, he studies, the others yell, he asks politely. negative compared to Jam Jam he has this suspicion hovering over him. he may not be the traitor, but that is the impression DPC gives of him.

Leon: if he were not Jam Jam's friend, bromance, he would be completely transparent. of positive that he at least likes to have fun.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oh yeah, this drug thing is very dumb and impulsive on his part. Not only could it kill him or other users on campus, it could turn into another, this time a really serious shitstorm for DIK's or for him alone, which would hit frat anyway. Tommy thinks he's smart enough to control this whole operation, but he hardly has a clue what kind of web Quinn is weaving on one side and apparently Vinny on the other. Not to mention that despite Quinn's respect for Tommy and/or Tremolo, it's unlikely to stop her from using it against them if need be. Although it could be part of her redemption arc, if there is one at all.

Hah, got ya. Luckily for my Tremolo, I was never interested in Josy, and I lost interest in Maya after that triangle shit and especially after discovering Sage, so I'm golden — I won't have a problem with either Tommy or Derek on that front. Although, Jade and grump is another story...
It's not like Quinn wants to drag Tremolo into this drug shit, she's trying to hide that side of him from him. As long as there is nothing to blackmail him with, Tremolo just smoked weed a couple of times. There is nothing illegal in this. The arc of redemption is what I need, yes.
Oh, you don't know my Tremolo. He's like Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.:ROFLMAO:
All possible main paths + additional options. Eleven saves, soon there will be twelve.
Без названия.jpg

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
actually a very common situation with previews

for chapter 7 no preview of Maya (and the sixth had closed with Patrick's arrival), for chapter 8 only one preview with Bella and at the end if not the very last

and we're talking about two established LIs

until the evidence proves me wrong I will continue to embrace JETracktor theory

Nick's room was spared because he is the only one who did not fuck Arieth, as evidenced by the photos sent to Dawe

the Jocks still participated in the devastation, dildos don't grow on trees
There's still a couple of previews to go, perhaps we'll get a Quinn preview still, but DPC tends to not release many previews of a route that can get easily spoiled, for EP7 everything was kinda peachy with Bella so we got a tennis and a hangout preview and even got a rooster post on twitter, then on EP8 in retrospective it was kinda hard not to spoil her route with previews so we only got the one.

I don't remember an episode where Quinn didn't have a preview, so if it becomes reality this time, perhaps we're in for a interesting time with her plot's progression.

Also, DPC seems to be giving similar amounts of attention to all the main LIs this time, so maybe we'll get another Maya and Josy and another Bella preview.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's still a couple of previews to go, perhaps we'll get a Quinn preview still, but DPC tends to not release many previews of a route that can get easily spoiled, for EP7 everything was kinda peachy with Bella so we got a tennis and a hangout preview and even got a rooster post on twitter, then on EP8 in retrospective it was kinda hard not to spoil her route with previews so we only got the one.

I don't remember an episode where Quinn didn't have a preview, so if it becomes reality this time, perhaps we're in for a interesting time with her plot's progression.

Also, DPC seems to be giving similar amounts of attention to all the main LIs this time, so maybe we'll get another Maya and Josy and another Bella preview.
this round DPC expressly asked the patreons what kind of previews they wanted, and the patreons did not want too many spoilers...

in fact the choice of previews has been quite bizarre

one is practically the scene following the closing interlude
the 2 of Sage are clearly of the same sequence, at game level they will be 3 minutes apart...
and even Maya and Josy's seem to be set in the same place

until now it was DPC who played with what to show or not, now he has put more power in the hands of the patreons, who are the ones who wanted to lick Madame's pussy... just saying

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Trivia note: The Japanese symbols on the tattoo apparently represent Wisdom, Happiness, and Peace. I don't expect that to have any significant meaning, though.
[/QUOTE]
Nice detective work. However, a nitpick: those characters may exist in Japanese, but they originate in Chinese. 智 (pronounced "zhì" in Mandarin) is intelligence or wisdom. 福 (pronounced "fú") means good fortune, happiness, good luck. And 平 (pronounced "píng") does mean peace, but more commonly means level or even. It is used commonly with another word,和,to mean peace (和平). 和 on its own can also mean peace.

InkAndSaliva

Aug 8, 2022
Does anyone have a personal preference for the DIK brothers? Who do you respect and who would you like to expel from the mansion. Maybe one of them causes a burning hatred?
Despite how it might sound in some of my descriptions, I like all the DiK's, DPC does a good job of making them feel like a brotherhood. My tastes/opinions seem to differ to the general consensus here in some pretty important ways though. If I have to rank them:

8. Leon. He hasn't really made too much of a strong impression compared to the rest of them outside of his relationship with Jamie, but there's nothing to dislike here either. Their interactions are pretty funny.
7. Rusty. He's nice and supportive of the rest of the DiKs, but he's also quite privileged and irresponsible (which he's obviously attempting to work on). Nice guy, but I don't particularly rate him as a leader - at least he doesn't have an ego about his position, and is willing to delegate responsibilities to the MC when he sees his worth.
6. Tommy. We all know what he's like, but he's a more interesting character than Leon and Rusty to me so it gave him a little bit of an edge to escape last place, I always enjoy a good redemption story, and I appreciated that he's making the effort to fix his mistakes as a 'father'.
5. Nick. Obvious, obvious choice for the traitor, really weird that his room was unscathed, but he's nice, and his strong relationship with Vinny is an intriguing plot thread that's clearly growing in relevance.
4. Derek. He's a a loyal bro and I love our interactions with him as a friend. But I'm a "pussy" by this thread's standards and the eye-rolling feminist scenes are my only complaint with this game, and unfortunately for Derek, he's at the centre of most of them. As a trans woman, he almost dropped to the bottom rank immediately in that scene, but he's super supportive of his sister's queerness, so I'm putting it down to ignorance and stubborness and not malice.
3. Jamie. Like Leon, he's a fairly thin character, but I really appreciate his softer side. I hope he and Dany end up happy, because I totally supported him getting with her.
2. John Boy. Also one of the thinner side members that hasn't gotten too much focus, but he and Elena are cute together. Would absolutely be down for a threesome.
1. Jacob. Repeatedly backs up the MC in ways that he doesn't need to, has all the benefits of the nicer DiK's, with one major upside: he's fucking hot. Like, the hottest guy in this game by a country mile. Makes me want a fem protag mod/remake with him as a romance option.

Sep 9, 2021
Hey, bro! I agree with most of what you wrote, although there are some things we don't agree on at all. I won't gradate all DIKs and will only write about my favorites:
1) Derek
What can I add? The best bro ever, the street smart and cunning trickster and Sir Lord Earl Grey. I don't know why some people thought he was stupid. He's not the sharpest in the shed in terms of studying, but his street smarts let him know right away that something was going on at this college, even when he hadn't met anyone yet.

2) Tommy
Үeah, not the most obvious candidate. Certainly he's an irresponsible lazy asshole, a bully and a hedonist who doesn't give a shit about his own established traditions, as long as it doesn't allow him to make fun of anyone. But somehow he got to me and I still like him for his openness, straightforwardness and lack of that snowflake bullshit that unfortunately Tremolo sometimes suffers from. And DIK's definitely needs him as a party planner, because he knows how to party and his explosive energy is just right for that. I'm also something between Tommy and Jamie myself, which is probably why too. As for the power struggle, I definitely see it in the future and let's be honest, Tremolo deserves the VP spot and then President much more than Tommy does. He has natural leadership qualities and is learning to take responsibility as the story progresses. But hopefully this struggle won't hurt DIK's, because the fraternity has only just recovered.

3) Rusty
I agree that he's actually a good leader. Not very good at organizing, but pretty good at leading people and distributing responsibility among them. I also like him as a person. Empathetic, friendly, social, laid back, but not a crazy party monster like Tommy. And they complement each other in their roles.

4) Jacob
One of the most gifted and probably the most loyal DIK. Very communicative and friendly and generally has one of the nicest characters in frat. Always a pleasure to see the dialogues and scenes with him and wish he had gotten a little more exposure and attention.

5) John Boy
A beacon of positivity and cheer in the frat and his everlasting cook. He's also a little short on screen time because he would definitely be one of the better bros after Derek. And I agree, their relationship with Elena is a solid sample. Thankfully, they're willing to share their wisdom and experience with Tremolo, which will help us with Sage's relationship, hopefully.

6) Jamie
The third gifted man in the gang after Jacob and Tremolo. Too soft to his own misfortune, but overall a sweet guy who is willing to give his all to work for the good of the frat if the situation demands it, for which you can definitely add points to him. Hopefully he can finally break up with his feminist toad and bang some HOT chick.
1.Derek : He is not really a good friend if look in details, Everything you(MC) say to derek reach to all ears in collage specially his F. Sister. "That is worse traits in friend."

2.Tommy : Almost agree but I also like to add he do care about dik even if it's less then his comfort. His burst out at cathy and rusty situation . . . :unsure: or I might be over thinking. I would like to add more because of his character because he is really important but that will be to much to write:LOL: .

3. Rusty : Not a really good leader. Because of HIS BS LEADERSHIP TOMMY ALMOST FUK UP DIKS FUTURE MORE THEN 2 TIMES and Tommy override rusty in overall all (But that's doesn't mean he don't have capability to make decision ). Yet it's true, he is really good person at personal and social level.

4. Jacob : Agreed

5. John Boy : Way better then derek for decision making, loyal to diks. His importance in diks and girls is really a great play but I am not sure for mc and sage will be much effected by him.

6. Jamie : Sweet, Innocent, easily manipulated, easy to throw around so not a good personality in diks because he really lacks masculinity and that is not good for Diks but i am not saying he is not a good person because he is.

who wanted to lick Madame's pussy... just saying
:rolleyes: :cautious: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Just like he did with Quinn (a boo-boo nose and some sappy music is all it took, then a bit of broccoli and they were hopelessly entangled in the spider's web).

you_got_me_breaking_bad-4035447209.gif

While I never really hated her, I admit, a boo-boo nose and the sappy music is all it took to make me care about her. (..and the family backstory). Before that she was a fun side piece, after EP6 she became the 2nd most interesting character arc, after Bella's.

until now it was DPC who played with what to show or not, now he has put more power in the hands of the patreons, who are the ones who wanted to lick Madame's pussy... just saying
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
this round DPC expressly asked the patreons what kind of previews they wanted, and the patreons did not want too many spoilers...

in fact the choice of previews has been quite bizarre

one is practically the scene following the closing interlude
the 2 of Sage are clearly of the same sequence, at game level they will be 3 minutes apart...
and even Maya and Josy's seem to be set in the same place

And then he drops a "bomb" like Jill's one, it's hard to think that he didn't expect people to find the asset he used, but everyone makes mistakes.
And personally I prefer previews like that, getting little bits of story here and there, they give more "life" to the discussions surrounding the episode and it helps with the long wait. Boring "costume revealing" previews do nothing to me tbh.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And then he drops a "bomb" like Jill's one, it's hard to think that he didn't expect people to find the asset he used, but everyone makes mistakes.
And personally I prefer previews like that, getting little bits of story here and there, they give more "life" to the discussions surrounding the episode and it helps with the long wait. Boring "costume revealing" previews do nothing to me tbh.
that will have been posted by the wife of DPC....
the one with the trousers at home

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1987930

While I never really hated her, I admit, a boo-boo nose and the sappy music is all it took to make me care about her. (..and the family backstory). Before that she was a fun side piece, after EP6 she became the 2nd most interesting character arc, after Bella's.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the biggest mystery of BADIK is why DPC felt it necessary to allow us to upgrade the portfolio just to be able to afford Madame.

the worst investment since my gym membership

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes