Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Anyways, I was just trying to explain my assumptions on the setting. The original post to the other guy was about the timeline and I used the setting to try and make sense of things. You're right, it could essentially be anywhere that fit the criteria. We good? Just don't want to distract from the main point about the timeline.
We good. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: allanl9020142

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Hello everyone. Tell me, is this a game with the tag "female domination", one of those in which domination sounds like this: "lie on your back and don't move until I suck your dick and don't forget to cum down my throat so that I feel like a real mistress"? Or is it an ordinary game with good female dominance, where the greatest attention is paid to the pleasure of a woman?

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
Excellent story for the most part, but the one thing I don't get at all is why the MC is so traumatized by Jody and Maya's relationship? Clearly they didn't want to talk about it for good reason, he barely knew both of them for a week at most before getting intimate with them, and they both even started opening up to him? It was just unfortunate timing that things were revealed before Maya really intended to, but neither Maya nor Jody even knew MC was friends with the other. He also knew 100% that they were already both in a relationship. He was fine with hooking up with cheaters until the partner they were cheating on was each other? I don't understand why MC is upset as if Maya killed his mother and Jody was fucking his dad. Someone explain?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Excellent story for the most part, but the one thing I don't get at all is why the MC is so traumatized by Jody and Maya's relationship? Clearly they didn't want to talk about it for good reason, he barely knew both of them for a week at most before getting intimate with them, and they both even started opening up to him? It was just unfortunate timing that things were revealed before Maya really intended to, but neither Maya nor Jody even knew MC was friends with the other. He also knew 100% that they were already both in a relationship. He was fine with hooking up with cheaters until the partner they were cheating on was each other? I don't understand why MC is upset as if Maya killed his mother and Jody was fucking his dad. Someone explain?
Because he´s a 18 year old teenager, with limited social skills who is very impulsive when provoked (Derek does say to him he is a snowflake that should tough up, something Tremolo has the option to agree). People can get annoyed over how he managed the situation and I admit it, he did overreact and did knew Josy was with another person, but in the end he is still a teenager, most of us were drama queens during our late teens years and early 20´s so it´s very understandable why he reacted like that.

Despite MC having some fault at the whole throuple thing, both girls also lied to him, especially Maya who knew exactly which was the girl Tremolo was seeing but decided not to talk to him about that until it was too late; Josy, on the other hand, was the most honest of the duo, telling Tremolo she already was in a relationship with someone else, but chose instead to not let him go after their date or even cut ties with him the first time they talked on the phone after Tremolo´s 1st day of school, she had sex with him, and call him a mistake when she got upset when he confronted her.

The three of them had somekind of fault, fortunately Tremolo was mature enough to stop seeing the problem only from his own perspective and focus instead on fixing Josy & Maya problems.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Bad news, pal. You've been disappointing your girl. My MC has already gotten a 4/5.
Ah, is that on Sage branch, by chance? The way the story was going in my playthrough my MC and Sage settled on friendship in the end, so he'll never know.

edit: nvm, got curious so looked it up in the game script. Involves Quinn, so that's a hard pass both from my MC and Quinn herself.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I suppose it's possible that Quinn doesn't have much screentime outside of the party, in which case it might be hard to find a non-spoiler preview for her. It seems unlikely (Quinn has too many irons in the fire to keep offstage for long), but it's possible.
I don't think so. She is planning a party with MC and Sage, so they should meet at least once before Halloween.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jacob is a top tier bro you can ever ask for.

You forgot that he also tells everyone about fucking Quinn on the roof so MC can get more points, trying to protect MC from stupid public fucking with Sage and backing up MC with money in Pink Rose. Also he is the one who takes elders job if MC decline.

Overall this dude acts even too mature for 20 yo or something. I was more like Derek in my 20 :KEK:
Jacob is a good guy, but not a first class brother and probably the spy.

As for Quinn, he just said that without asking the MC. In the "Pink Rose" he did the same thing to JB. JB didn't want Jacob to tell John's story from the "Pink Rose." I also believe that Jacob himself said that what happens in the "Pink Rose" stays in the "Pink Rose". Nevertheless, he tells the MC the story of John.

What reason did Jacob have to warn the MC about the public fuck with Sage? I don't think it was because of Chad, because Jacob himself excitedly told Rusty in EP1 that the newbie was messing with Chad. Heather's reaction was great. A big, fat "wow." That pissed Tommy off, I can tell you that. Heather has a thing for bad boys and Tommy has never messed with Chad before. But back to the topic at hand. Jacob is probably the spy. But who is Jacob spying for? Stephen and/or Jade Burke. That's why Jacob knows who Sage is and warns the MC. That's why he was worried about the MC in EP7 when he was training with Sage. Sage and Chad were already separated at that point and Jacob didn't need to worry about Chad anymore. But what would happen if the MC hurt Sage and her parents found out?

Because of his chatter and curiosity, Jacob is out the door. The DIK's want to keep their little secrets to themselves. But Jacob's spying motives are noble. The Burkes want to know who is responsible for the drugs and prostitution.

Hence the scene at the Pink Rose. The MC can give Nick money for a lap dance. When he does, the MC partially contradicts himself when he refused Quinn's offer. If the MC uses Jacob's money for a lap dance, the MC is on the take.

This could be the reason for the basketball game. Jacob is afraid of the Jocks, but is #1 on the basketball game's best list. If the MC takes that spot, I could see the MC getting involved and spying on other fraternities for the Burkes.

All the fraternities could be involved in various illegal activities.

NERDS: selling exam answers.
PREPS: family
DIKS: drugs and alcohol (Rusty supplies the alcohol).
HOTS: drugs and prostitution.
JOCKS: Doping.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Because he´s a 18 year old teenager, with limited social skills who is very impulsive when provoked (Derek does say to him he is a snowflake that should tough up, something Tremolo has the option to agree). People can get annoyed over how he managed the situation and I admit it, he did overreact and did knew Josy was with another person, but in the end he is still a teenager, most of us were drama queens during our late teens years and early 20´s so it´s very understandable why he reacted like that.

Despite MC having some fault at the whole throuple thing, both girls also lied to him, especially Maya who knew exactly which was the girl Tremolo was seeing but decided not to talk to him about that until it was too late; Josy, on the other hand, was the most honest of the duo, telling Tremolo she already was in a relationship with someone else, but chose instead to not let him go after their date or even cut ties with him the first time they talked on the phone after Tremolo´s 1st day of school, she had sex with him, and call him a mistake when she got upset when he confronted her.

The three of them had somekind of fault, fortunately Tremolo was mature enough to stop seeing the problem only from his own perspective and focus instead on fixing Josy & Maya problems.
The MC said everything about why he reacted the way he did. First, he has a crush on Josy. She is in a relationship. After the MC fucked Josy in EP2, he couldn't have any contact with her. He had the same experience with Zoey half a year before.

The MC connects with Maya and it gets more and more intense. Suddenly Josy is standing in the doorway at the end of EP3 after Maya and he had sex.

At that moment, he loses not only Maya but also Josy because they both didn't tell the truth.

The 18 year old MC loses 3 girls within half a year that he has built an emotional bond with. His reaction is understandable.

razick0

Nov 13, 2019
Does anyone have a personal preference for the DIK brothers? Who do you respect and who would you like to expel from the mansion. Maybe one of them causes a burning hatred?
About myself, I can say that it was difficult for me to find among the brothers a character that I hate, I always try to look at people from different angles. So I was able to make a list from the least respected to the most. And I'll try to guess their affinity on the example of their behavior.

8. Nick. Nick the Dick. (Affinity: probably neutral) I already wrote that I suspect this guy is a spy and I think I'm not alone. Something is wrong with him. Vinnie's former best friend is very quiet and often finds himself in the wrong places and situations. Situation where the laptop was found after Cathy's leak. His room was not touched by the alphas. Nothing new, a popular theory about Nick's betrayal. But I had it before I started reading the forums, just a premonition. Also, this is already the level of conspiracy dalli_x, but Nick looks like one of the jocks. Brothers?
View attachment 1986402 View attachment 1986403

7. Leon. (Affinity: neutral).
Very little can be written about this guy. He is rather lazy and unassembled, during the repair of the mansion he does nothing on his own in his room. Even cleaning. MC notices this. Little is known about his interests either, if someone went through the game more carefully and has something to tell about Leon, then please.

6. Tommy. (Affinity: VERY massive DIK)
I think the most controversial character in the frat. He is rude, blunt, acting like an asshole to MC when he was a maggot and didn't do his father's duties well. When a serious challenge comes, Tommy throws a tantrum, gives up and withdraws into himself. Hiding in his basement. Tommy wants to have fun, but when responsibility comes, at first he hides his head in the sand like an ostrich. But at the same time, in the Ep6, Tommy apologizes to the MC and tries to fix the situation - he starts working and invites the MC to relax in a bar. I decided to give him a second chance, but first kicking his ass. Tommy's relationship with Tremolo is another complication. My canonical MC is a DIK, so Tommy respects him, but at the same time I think he is distrustful and feels threatened. He fought for power with Vinnie for a long time, for the post of vice president, and finally got it. And then this newcomer comes in and he's doing well. He makes speeches about responsibility and independence, DIKs listen to him. MC does an excellent job with management and takes over the repair management. DIKs respect Tremolo and even Sage knows and says that he is the leader. MC easily climbs into Quinn's panties, which Tommy most likely did not succeed. I think Tommy has some kind of jealousy and fear that he will lose power. In Episode 8, he seems to react well to the news that Tremolo will be planning a Halloween party, and show respect to the MC during the dorm party, but what's on his mind? Do you think a power struggle between Tommy and Tremolo is possible?

5. Jamie (Affinity: CHICK)
Jamie is the most "cute" guy out of this whole crazy and wild party, so to speak. How did he get there? Very intelligent, educated and doesn't like conflicts. Jamie has an unusual hobby for a guy - he is a gardener and a botanist. He even uses a secret DIK code to keep from being laughed at. Jamie has a serious problem: Dani. His biggest problem. Jamie is a soft-spoken person and is often insecure about his actions, don't have enough balls. Dani uses it. A feminist bitch can ruin this guy's life, prevent him from coming out of the shell that constrains him and putting him in a cage, making Jamie henpecked. Told him to send Dani the fuck out with Franz. Rabbit meat is actually very tasty, hehe.:devilish:
View attachment 1986416

4. Jacob (Affinity: CHICK)
Another calm and not loving conflict person. Still, he's tough enough to climb into a hornet's nest infested with alphas. Jacob is a talented artist and without him the DIK mansion would not be such a beautiful place. And who else can decorate it with paintings of half-naked women or Derek on a moose?:cool:
Jacob is very loyal and noble - he uses a DIK secret code that can be used once! He's not using for himself, for his new brother. So that others don't mock him as a gerontophile.

3. John Boy (Affinity: Neutral)
Damn, this guy is just the life of the party. He is a nugget in this gang. An absolute extrovert without complexes, sociable, even a little kinky. This dude shines with positivity. It's good to have a friend like John Boy. But the first thing I would do if I was in the DIKs mansion - I would like to try his food. Yes, he is a local chef. And it all looks pretty tasty. I wish he would bake Franz in the oven and finally break Jamie and Dani's bond with it.:ROFLMAO:
Separately, you can add about his relationship with Elena. As for me, this is an ideal couple - open, absolutely not jealous people who trust each other. No relationship toxicity. The opposite of Tommy + Heather.

2. Rusty (Affinity: neutral, maybe a little DIK)
Whatever others say, I consider him a good president and a pleasant personality. Yes, this is a rich and spoiled boy who loves to show off. As soon as he arrives college, he begins to use his position to impress the girls and demands the preps presidency. But Rusty is not like Tybalt, he doesn't label people because of their low birth and not condemn the poor.
Rusty is different: the kind of fun guy who wants to have good college memories, no matter how rich the people next to him are. The main thing is that they are good and true friends. Rusty likes to play by his own rules and has no one to go under. It seems that this is the essence of Burgmeister's: noise, the importance of showing themself, leadership and ... thoughtless burning of money. Burgmeister's love to hang out. It seems that this is really their difference from the "closed" Royce royal family. Rusty's problem is a lack of accountability. He was living in a bubble on his dad's money and looked distraught when the disaster struck. He realized that he needed to start living on his own and got scared. True, he realized this and even came up with a backup plan in case the MC did not succeed.

1. Derek (Affinity: DIK)
This post on Reddit would have been a real nightmare. A lot of people out there hate Derek as a "misogynistic" and "asshole". Well, fuck Reddit. Derek is a real walking chaos and anarchist. At first glance, he doesn't care at all. Derek's interests are parties, sex, get drunk, and a wildly lived youth. To have a crazy story that you can remember. And he's not a loser. Derek can win Hell Week if left unchecked and even jump on Grandma's grenade for his maggot brother. He has titanium balls. I don't think there's a crazy task this guy can't do. Sociable, positive, crazy and wild, frivolous the best Bro ever. He reminds me a lot of Stifler from American Pie.
Because of his frivolity and long tongue, he gets into stories with girls and then another side of Derek opens up to us. He is sensitive deep down and can be serious. For example, this side opens when he shares his thoughts with the MC about Ashley and admits that he screwed up. How he takes care of his sister and protects Maya from his crazy father is sweet and touching. Derek is a true friend: he supports the MC when he is ready to give up and at least twice helps with housing. So it's a good thing to pay him back and let him hang out in your room. The brothers cover each other.
And Derek is smart (although it doesn’t seem so at first glance) and cunning. I think he's a sigma personality type. The dumb one couldn't come up with those test answer tricks, couldn't sneak into the preps mansion and blend in with the crowd. A true social chameleon. Derek started out as a character to advance the plot (who is this clown without clothes?), ended up as the best bro ever.
View attachment 1986443

I didn't expect, but I again got a giant post, if anyone reads this scribble to the end, then thank you. Feedback is always welcome and I apologize if there are problems with English in the text.
Best summary ever about the guys. Glad to see that I'm not alone in thinking that Nick may be the traitor.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
This Josy+Maya thing also teaches MC, what happens if you screw around with people while already being in a relationship. At the end when discussing relationship stuff with Elena, JB and the others he says something "how do you avoid hurting anyone?" But he already knows, don't fuck around in the first place.

Anyways, I think Stephen Burke already knows about the prostitution. He wanted to bang Mona, probably paid for it. I doubt he is interested in investigating and stopping any illegal activity. I also think it was him, who exposed Cathy. It probably has something to do with the strange relationship between Cathy, Jade and Stephen.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Nick's not the traitor, the reason his room isn't trashed by the Alphas is he locked his room. Jamie's indoor garden was also not trashed, that room was locked until Jamie told Fuckface about it. Also being in the library isn't that suspicious if he just wants to think about his former best friend, he has no chance to leak Fuckface's sextape but Burke still ends up with it, so either Rusty or Tommy leaks it,or Burke has remote access to the DIKs laptop.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So Bianca and Jill are probably not such good friends after all.

Bianca writes "Silly Jilly" and Jill replies with "You too". The emphasis is on silly.

Does Bianca perhaps already know so that the MC is interested in other girls and not in Jill or Jill cheats in her eyes? Then maybe Jill also knows so that Bianca is cheated.

screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
7. Leon. (Affinity: neutral).
Very little can be written about this guy. He is rather lazy and unassembled, during the repair of the mansion he does nothing on his own in his room. Even cleaning. MC notices this. Little is known about his interests either, if someone went through the game more carefully and has something to tell about Leon, then please.
Leon seems mostly interested in getting plenty of casual sex -- between being on Swyper and his comments like how he should learn to play the guitar after seeing how it made all girls in the audience swoon for MC. I'd also say he's more of a DIK affinity-wise, seeing how he was the one pushing for threesome with Arieth in the early game, and trying to discourage Jamie from getting back together with Dany.

Reactions: Redd23

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
So Bianca and Jill are probably not such good friends after all.

Bianca writes "Stupid Jilly" and Jill replies with "You too". The emphasis is on silly.

Does Bianca perhaps already know so that the MC is interested in other girls and not in Jill or Jill cheats in her eyes? Then maybe Jill also knows so that Bianca is cheated.

View attachment 1986922

What ? But no, they are just friends, and it shows in the SMS, it's teasing.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh I wish I could go back a few years to my college days and do crazy things like Derek.
Unfortunately, we don't have fraternities like in the USA and hot girls could be counted on the fingers of one hand. :HideThePain:
I get not having fraternities, in Australia we don't really even have dorm life, it's mostly for foreign students because almost everyone else lives like at most 30 minutes away from campus (except for poor rural fucks).

But no hot girls? :eek: Hot girls are everywhere in this world, it's just a matter of not being fooled by the Hollywood stereotypes!

Nick's not the traitor, the reason his room isn't trashed by the Alphas is he locked his room. Jamie's indoor garden was also not trashed, that room was locked until Jamie told Fuckface about it. Also being in the library isn't that suspicious if he just wants to think about his former best friend, he has no chance to leak Fuckface's sextape but Burke still ends up with it, so either Rusty or Tommy leaks it,or Burke has remote access to the DIKs laptop.
I don't think Nick's door was locked. When the mc comments that Nick's room is immaculate, Nick replies:

Traitorous Cunt: "Yeah, I was lucky. They barely touched it."​
Traitorous Cunt: "I managed to clean it in a few hours."​

If it was locked he could have just said, it was locked, why lie? He was lying when the mc caught him skulking around in the library, and he was lying about his room. He's a lying, traitorous cunt! :mad:

If you look at Nicks character from episodes 2 through to 7, he's pretty much all about Vinny. So much so, that Nick almost has no personality himself.

But to be fair to Nick, I don't think he was wilfully involved in the trashing of the mansion. I'm still saying it was Vinny, and Nick inadvertently was involved, because he told Vinny something or whatever.

Anyway, here's my ultimate theory as to what the fuck is going on with Nick, Vinny and the Mansion.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Stephen Burke must have heard about prostitution. I'm just not so sure he wanted to fuck Mona.
Stephen admits to his wife he'd fucked like, three students before Mona things happen.

It wouldn't surprise me if that's how the whole "free HOT tuition" rumors came to be, with him cooking the college books in exchange for sexual favors. He's likely made a similar offer to Mona at the A&O party, something she wasn't willing to go with.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes