Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
In his last status update DrPinkcake said, he wrote scenes for the 5 main girls, one for each. So there are 5.
Yeah, Sage, Jill, Bella, Maya and Josy. Not sure it'll be Maya/Josy as one anymore, there wasn't a scene of the MC choosing them after all.

And I think that while the MG remains the same, some SG will get more prominent than they actually are, of course like Quinn, but also Lily, and perhaps Riona, Nicole...

Zoey, well, can't wait to see her status.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah, Sage, Jill, Bella, Maya and Josy. Not sure it'll be Maya/Josy as one anymore, there wasn't a scene of the MC choosing them after all.

And I think that while the MG remains the same, some SG will get more prominent than they actually are, of course like Quinn, but also Lily, and perhaps Riona, Nicole...

Zoey, well, can't wait to see her status.
Zoey is de-facto MG you have your LI BUT then it comes to end of the game its you, your girl, Zoey and a fire only two gets out you pick:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: im joking

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Zoey is de-facto MG you have your LI BUT then it comes to end of the game its you, your girl, Zoey and a fire only two gets out you pick:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: im joking
I know that as far as LI goes for me, Josy and Sage are up there as MG, Quinn as SG, but yeah, Zoey was the first and it ended in a big fucking misunderstanding.

Now, I hope there won't be a fire, but while I also hope Zoey won't be 'forced', that she at least will be a real possibility, cause I really like her backstory with the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwen and Redd23

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
its Drug related.... so what did you think Tommy told her? Heather is into the drugs just like Tommy... He hooks others up too with drugs for Quinn... and so on.

I think Tommy acts behind the DIK backs just about the drugs (which is of course bad enough)... maybe even stole some money and is now dealing with Vinnie. But i dont think he has anything to do with the Cathy cluck, or destroying the mansion.
I don't think the information Quinn got from Tommy has anything to do with drugs. Heather asks Quinn to give Tommy something extra for the information. The extra will be drugs. But what is the information?

The screenshots are from EP3. What happens at the beginning of EP3? Chad receives the envelopes with the pictures. The pictures Chad gets will not be from Tommy. But the pictures for Dawe are from Tommy. And why? The pictures are from different times and not all selfies. So it can be assumed that the pictures were on the DIK laptop. Who has access to the laptop? At this moment, all the DIK's. But with Tommy, no one would suspect anything.

But Heather asks Quinn for some extra drugs for Tommy because of the information Quinn got.

Dude, it's written right there. Info's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mightybored

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know that as far as LI goes for me, Josy and Sage are up there as MG, Quinn as SG, but yeah, Zoey was the first and it ended in a big fucking misunderstanding.

Now, I hope there won't be a fire, but while I also hope Zoey won't be 'forced', that she at least will be a real possibility, cause I really like her backstory with the MC.
I don't think zoey will be forced going forward but there would have to be some kind of Zoey path

Reactions: Sasanid

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
If you think really hard, he might be on to something.

View attachment 1995011
Predicting it now:
CHICK MC on MJ path - Maya and Josy stay together, throuple survives only if MC is faithful and has a high enough score with both Derek and DIKs

NEUTRAL MC on MJ path - Maya and Josy conditionally breakup. If they do, Josy strips at Pink Rose to earn Maya's tuition, and new throuple emerges: Josy + Lily + MC = LET'S ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
He's not necessarily wrong, but I look at Envy as long-term potential. Give her kid a brother or sister, that kind of thing. Lily? Absolutely not. She's just sexytime icing on the cake.
If Bella is a thing, so could Nicole, for sure, MC kinda only fucked with her, but from her interactions on Swyper and at the bar, I also think something more is possible, she really seem to like him, and vice versa.

For Lily, I disagree, I think she can be more than that, she isn't just a blonde bimbo, she's cunning and she knows the MC is the next big thing, that's why she wants to 'associate' with him, kinda. But then she takes care of him at the Pink Rose when he gets hit. Just wonder how far she'll go, she's playing a dangerous game, trying to toy around with Quinn and bypassing Vinny.

Actually, just a theory of mine, both could be in huge trouble because of Lily dealings, Nicole mentions her kid a couple times, if they get busted could see a backstory about her losing her kid or something like that, as for Lily things could get darker...

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So what's the general consensus on the release date among everyone here? About 2 and a half months left until Halloween. Do you think he's going to make it at the current assumed pace or are we looking at November?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes