Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
the kid models do usually look quite strange lol.

and in general, idk about the need to have children in what is primarily masturbation material. like i trust DPC enough and dont think he is a sleazeball, but even if it can add to the legit parts of the story/drama i kinda think its better just not having children in any of these VNs. realism be damned, IMO
Yep. You don't want a Daz3d baby coming at you in your nightmares. That shit is horrifying.
Agree with the rest. Having mini people running around would add nothing to BaDIK. I don't know Nicole son age, but he can't be that old if she is 30. Not interested in MC (still a teen himself) babysitting a kid. Let the MC enjoy a little bit of university life before settling down.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That is why MC needs to stay as far away from that kid and marriage to Nicole as possible. If she goes to jail then MC is stuck being a teenage Shazba with that kid. Not interested in a: Being a Step-Dad episode. :HideThePain:
Yep. You don't want a Daz3d baby coming at you in your nightmares. That shit is horrifying.
Agree with the rest. Having mini people running around would add nothing to BaDIK. I don't know Nicole son age, but he can't be that old if she is 30. Not interested in MC (still a teen himself) babysitting a kid. Let the MC enjoy a little bit of university life before settling down.
For the record, I wouldn't change teenage shazba's story one bit! But there's definitely a big difference between looking after your own kid and getting saddled with someone else's kid at a young age. :eek:

Plus, reading between the lines, I get the impression Nicole's son is about 10-12 years old. She's 30 now and on Swyper she complains that she got pregnant instead of going to college. So the mc wouldn't even be 10 years older than the little turd, that's just awkward. :oops:

I didn't get full custody until just over 5 years ago, and getting stares from cougars when you're in your mid twenties picking up your kid from school is one thing :sneaky:, but looking like you're still in school yourself, even the cougars would start to feel conflicted. :unsure: :LOL:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
For the record, I wouldn't change teenage shazba's story one bit! But there's definitely a big difference between looking after your own kid and getting saddled with someone else's kid at a young age. :eek:

Plus, reading between the lines, I get the impression Nicole's son is about 10-12 years old. She's 30 now and on Swyper she complains that she got pregnant instead of going to college. So the mc wouldn't even be 10 years older than the little turd, that's just awkward. :oops:

I didn't get full custody until just over 5 years ago, and getting stares from cougars when you're in your mid twenties picking up your kid from school is one thing :sneaky:, but looking like you're still in school yourself, even the cougars would start to feel conflicted. :unsure: :LOL:
Neil will end up being revealed as the kid's dad. :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I'm actually surprised that some people are ready to marry Nicole and become the stepfather of her child. I would never take a woman with a child. Nicole is hot and has a lot to talk about, I like her and the age difference is small. Just 10 years older. But a child from another man is a problem. I would never do that in real life.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm actually surprised that some people are ready to marry Nicole and become the stepfather of her child. I would never take a woman with a child. Nicole is hot and has a lot to talk about, I like her and the age difference is small. Just 10 years older. But a child from another man is a problem. I would never do that in real life.
And that's perfectly acceptable. I typically wouldn't, either - but it's a game, not real life. If I'm going to be raising kids of any sort I'd better have had a hand in making them.

Or at least a lot of fun trying to. ;) In the game, though, MC could be a positive role model (anything's possible) for the kid. And why? Because she's hot, she's willing, and most importantly, she shares. These are all excellent qualities.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Neil will end up being revealed as the kid's dad. :Kappa:
I don't think so Neil is the father of Nicole's child. I rather suspect Stephen. Why?

We know that Jade and Stephen had long term relationships with other partners before their marriage. According to this, there was once a bachelor farewell party for Stephen before he married Jade.

Shazba wrote a bit above so Nicole complained on Swyper so she got pregnant and couldn't go to college as a result. The Nicole preview EP9 implies something academic. Teacher or Student. What if Nicole dressed as a student or teacher 10 years ago, was the stripper at Stephen's bachelor party? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't think so Neil is the father of Nicole's child. I rather suspect Stephen. Why?

We know that Jade and Stephen had long term relationships with other partners before their marriage. According to this, there was once a bachelor farewell party for Stephen before he married Jade.

Shazba wrote a bit above so Nicole complained on Swyper so she got pregnant and couldn't go to college as a result. The Nicole preview EP9 implies something academic. Teacher or Student. What if Nicole dressed as a student or teacher 10 years ago, was the stripper at Stephen's bachelor party? :rolleyes:
I don't think he will reveal who the father is. If he revealed that our homie Stephen is the father, it's going to cause him more headaches with the NTR outrage (even though technically it's not NTR, but people just don't get it).

For the same reason he didn't show James kissing Bella in the flashback - better to be safe than sorry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And that's perfectly acceptable. I typically wouldn't, either - but it's a game, not real life. If I'm going to be raising kids of any sort I'd better have had a hand in making them.

Or at least a lot of fun trying to. ;) In the game, though, MC could be a positive role model (anything's possible) for the kid. And why? Because she's hot, she's willing, and most importantly, she shares. These are all excellent qualities.
I still don't wish such a future for the MC. I try almost all the paths, but this one is likely to bypass

Reactions: Kellermann

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think he will reveal who the father is. If he revealed that our homie Stephen is the father, it's going to cause him more headaches with the NTR outrage (even though technically it's not NTR, but people just don't get it).

For the same reason he didn't show James kissing Bella in the flashback - better to be safe than sorry.
It is not an NTR will not be an NTR because Nicole is only a side girl. The MC can't have a relationship with her, therefore no NTR.

I really only see 2 additional LI's if DPC decides to add LI's. Quinn and/or Zoey.

Reactions: Redd23

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It is not an NTR will not be an NTR because Nicole is only a side girl. The MC can't have a relationship with her, therefore no NTR.

I really only see 2 additional LI's if DPC decides to add LI's. Quinn and/or Zoey.
It's not NTR however DPC won't risk the reaction of the anti-NTR brigade who have a VERY loose definition of what NTR is. DPC won't even show other guys using Quinn's restaurant even though we know Fuckface is not the only customer.

Reactions: sava75

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

we don't know if we'll see the end of the school year (and the game...) and you're worried about when you'll have to take Nicole's son to school?

I'd love to but I doubt sweet Nicole will get her ending, or at least an ending so complete that we'll have to worry about her son

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the father of Nicole's child will probably not be revealed because it does not matter

building a drama on a secondary character that will impact on very few players makes no sense, it is a pointless effort that DPC will not take on

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the father of Nicole's child will probably not be revealed because it does not matter

building a drama on a secondary character that will impact on very few players makes no sense, it is a pointless effort that DPC will not take on
Unless it's some drama to tie in the story with, but IMO it's not worth the effort. Like he has way too many unsolved plots to deal with already as it is, adding another one is unnecessary.

Reactions: ename144

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
How many songs are affected by the Friday Prophets removal? Punk Rock Flu and Amsterdam? Anything else?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes