Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
In case you have hopes that I will speak those three dreaded words, keep in mind that if she wins me over, I won't tell a soul.
It's four* words mind you. and I knew you would never admit it even if she was your favourite :( you'd just continue on to make nympho or futa theories and tarnish her image.

• Wow
Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Suddenly, vir_cotto Aliens idea comes to mind. Maybe aliens will come and need test subjects. We could offer up those two (lets just give Quinn to name88 ) and be done with it. :p
I think that would cause the intergalactic war. Basically, by giving Tommy and Tybalt to aliens, you're sending the message you consider them to be unintelligent beings that should be happy with the gift of two complete degenerates.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
So l-l-lewd.

What roles are left in each Kingdom? I make for a great door to door spokesperson. Like Jehovah's witnesses, only for best girl.
Great! We could use someone like you in our Maya kingdom, right CAznable ?
Lets wait for 0.3 for him to make his decision
Main: Bella (She's the safest character)
Side: Jade (Cougar)

But keep in mind that it will probably change, I don't care that much about them yet to make absolute statements like with Jane. It used to be Josy, then Maya, then Bella. So who knows after ep 3...
Nice, and yeah this update will be big for the waifu wars

The Jill empire has an open spot. Together we can destroy Tybalt, but you'll have to join us of course.
Stop trying to steal the people under my protection , or are you trying the endanger our alliance?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Stop trying to steal the people under my protection , or are you trying the endanger our alliance?
Fellow brethren of the big 3, I was not even attempting to steal him, if I was I would've threatened him like many others. I was literally letting him know that there is a spot in the Jill empire once he decides on a best girl. Nothing wrong with that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes