vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due to how adorable Maya is and how much potential (and how hot) Jill is, I may become a peace ambassador for both kingdoms. Hear me, hear me, o mighty 3, for I come inside to bring peace among nations.
I just hope you'll pull it out in time so we won't have undesired consequences.

Your peace offer, I mean.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I must replay the game before the update pops up, and my question to you is; how does one get that scene with Sarah? Was she the chick we took body shots off of? xD
I'm not really down for the HOTs girls because many of them seem to be sluts and/or hookers (except Sage of course, I have my doubts she even knows what's going on in her sorority, think Quinn is secretly running all that) :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I must replay the game before the update pops up, and my question to you is; how does one get that scene with Sarah? Was she the chick we took body shots off of? xD
I'm not really down for the HOTs girls because many of them seem to be sluts and/or hookers (except Sage of course, I have my doubts she even knows what's going on in her sorority, think Quinn is secretly running all that) :p
You need to order Quinn's take-outs. Sarah is the last, I think - not sure, my memories aren't as good as before.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You need to order Quinn's take-outs. Sarah is the last, I think - not sure, my memories aren't as good as before.
Well that's a shame, because I don't pay for ass, and I certainly am not buying ass that might be full of STDs (never know, they're Quinn's girls, who knows if they all on some drugs, shooting it up like Quinn), I'm not planning on dying any time soon, haha.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Well that's a shame, because I don't pay for ass, and I certainly am not buying ass that might be full of STDs (never know, they're Quinn's girls, who knows if they all on some drugs, shooting it up like Quinn), I'm not planning on dying any time soon, haha.
i dont think maya jill josy and bella are on drugs for sage i dunno she is part of the hot's

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes