Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

you have some nerve, i'll give you that. in the Riona autonomous collective we value loyalty, any aggression towards Quinn will incur our wrath

That is no fair. i only mentioned this part if you where playing a total dik.. not something i would do.. :whistle:

btw this is just playing a dik.. Since this sound like a real dik move if it was not true..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: laliandra

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Hey guys, what are the best games excluding Being a DIK ? I'm trying to find a game for tomorrow (waiting for friday).

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
idk who you represent but i'll have you know, sir, that we are a free commune that's in constant growth, see for yourself:

View attachment 371950

once 0.3 hits we're expecting a tremendous growth in our numbers, our predictions say we'll reach the 5 fans threshold by 0.4
Damn she got more votes than Jade? Impressive I'll give you that sir, I do hope you reach 5 fans one day. Now more importantly, how do you not know which girl I represent??

Mar 14, 2018
Hey guys, what are the best games excluding Being a DIK ? I'm trying to find a game for tomorrow (waiting for friday).
Acting lessons, Acting Lessons, Becoming a Rock star (If memory serves, you don't like it?), No more secrets, Milfy City, Deprived Awakening (Didn't love it, but the renders are great and dev does great work), A Mothers love (hottest Mother ever)...uh....some more, but I can't think of them at the drop of a hat. Oh, Acting Lessons is a great one.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Acting lessons, Acting Lessons, Becoming a Rock star (If memory serves, you don't like it?), No more secrets, Milfy City, Deprived Awakening (Didn't love it, but the renders are great and dev does great work), A Mothers love (hottest Mother ever)...uh....some more, but I can't think of them at the drop of a hat. Oh, Acting Lessons is a great one.
City of broken dreamers is above average. An easy top 5.

No one saw anything :whistle:.
"Might just fuck a raccoon real quick."

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i dont think maya jill josy and bella are on drugs for sage i dunno she is part of the hot's
I was talking about the HOTs girls specifically, and many of them we know to be hookers :p
I fear that if someone didn't tell Maya not to trust Quinn but only Sage, then Quinn will prostitute her in future, that'd be very bad, unacceptable :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The one-eyed is king among the blind. ;)
Just gave Light of my Life a peek... ahem, the models are... interesting, king of.
I broke an NTR fan for comments like that but they had it coming so I must warn you now I don't take the comments lightly :p

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes