Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Actually Tybalt will fit in. No sane human actually fucks watermelons but he does.
I think the aliens will interpid it wrongly and think all human are like tybolt with fucking a watermelons.. :devilish:
Watermelons and Jill pantysniffers.. :love:

If we really want to do it right we will send Chad, Dawe and Tybolt.. we will get 1 Dildo fetish, 1 Cuckfetish and last weird fetish with a melon..

They will start exterminating immidiatly.. :devilish:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't know what to talk about anymore. Make-ups were ruled out. I'm not gonna join this ntr thingy thats going on because the more you guys talk about it the higher the chance you attract the wrong crowd. That toilet is still there, we are in a cold war with it. We all know who the best girl is. Theories are died down as the update is looming over the horizon..

..whats left to talk about :oops:

Pole Star

Aug 7, 2018
I am stuck in the 7th free roam of episode 2, despite having followed all the instructions in the walkthrough ... Any help regarding how to bypass it would be much appreciated. cheers

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't know what to talk about anymore. Make-ups were ruled out. I'm not gonna join this ntr thingy thats going on because the more you guys talk about it the higher the chance you attract the wrong crowd. That toilet is still there, we are in a cold war with it. We all know who the best girl is. Theories are died down as the update is looming over the horizon..

And here is the answer:

I am stuck in the 7th free roam of episode 2, despite having followed all the instructions in the walkthrough ... Any help regarding how to bypass it would be much appreciated. cheers

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

Who is the real fake DPC burner account in here?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes