Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I must replay the game before the update pops up, and my question to you is; how does one get that scene with Sarah? Was she the chick we took body shots off of? xD
I'm not really down for the HOTs girls because many of them seem to be sluts and/or hookers (except Sage of course, I have my doubts she even knows what's going on in her sorority, think Quinn is secretly running all that) :p
Yes she is the body shot gal. Before the 2nd DIK party Quinn sends you an SMS telling that she has a special offer which costs 3 money. You accept, and after the body shots you have the choice to "go back to Maya", "find Sage" or "find Sarah".

I don't want to ruin your appreciation hours much. I mean Sarah has a pretty face such wasted potential as prostitute but I have to say that she has the flattest ass in the game by far...
You focus on your hymen thing and let me have my fun in peace, thank you. And we cannot possibly know if Sarah has whored herself to anyone but us.

Well that's a shame, because I don't pay for ass, and I certainly am not buying ass that might be full of STDs (never know, they're Quinn's girls, who knows if they all on some drugs, shooting it up like Quinn), I'm not planning on dying any time soon, haha.
Sarah was only drunk. You can see it in her eyes.

No one cares about some skank you can hire for 3 dollars bro.
Woah! Why don't you fuck off because I have 300 kills in gorilla warfare I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals etc etc etc.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so how much you want to bet within an hour we are going to reach 1k comments to commend this special occasion i think i should post the best side girl who isnt a hot
I can't think of a more deserving side girl all we need now is her and Bella stuck in the middle with those two would be the best way to go smothered by those bootys and boobs :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes