Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
God, what are you doing here without me, it was worth going to sleep for a few hours, and returned to see here is a big posting about DPC's financial behavior. :KEK:
Well, at least not another waifu war.
Well once you have one of the more successful AVN series out there... You can do as you please. Supply and demand. But, hey, be thankful DPC actually does shit. Could be far far far worse. Milfy City or Halfway house Devs? Hah. At least DPC actually does something!

We shouldn't complain though. Imagine moaning about not get a single image when we pirate a whole host of things. Madness.

XCharlie

Apr 28, 2021
F95zone reached the apex.

We're on a pirate site and we can't criticize the absurd amount of money DPC charges for certain "benefits" without one of his ass kissers showing up to give us a lecture about how people donate money to support DPC and not to receive benefits.

This world has gone wrong... very wrong...
There's a reason the audience loves him.
Name any other creator in this genre who is as hard working as him with a top notch quality content.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Your comparison is not correct.

A car manufacturer, let's take Mercedes, also has several models in its portfolio. As a buyer of a vehicle, you can't expect to get an S Class for the price of an A Class, for example.

The same is true for DPC Patreon. If the Patreon only pays $20, he can't get the goods (pictures) of the $40 level. This is market economy.
This analogy isn't suitable for this case, a S Class Mercedes has significant higher construction costs than an A Class (the materials used, the amount of workers hours assembling and some other things, even when you exclude the S Class tip). The previews DPC is giving his donors doesn't have this this higher costs, as they are all (mostly) used in the game, their costs also are included in the overall costs of the game.

But i agree with the term that giving higher donations sometimes includes some benefits, this is how Patreon and their system works. As long people are willing to pay for a higher tier, this would be the way developers do this to earn more money to increase the count of higher tiers.

Reactions: dalli_x

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Hi,

Having completed Season 1 and 2 I'm now going back and playing again to create an end-game save-point for each of the pathes.

Currently on the Josy and Maya having selected 'Sleep on the Floor' at the end of Chapter 4 but I note that I'm equally on the Jill path because I've been a real chick to ensure Josy and Maya are happy with me. But I'm a little worried that I am too CHICK to continue on the Josy and Maya path - are they happy with that or do they need me to be a little less CHICK?

Is there a guide that spells out what conditions you need for each path. Most are pretty obvious but the Josy and Maya ones are a little less clear.

Also not sure whether I can use much of the same path for Jill and Bella.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Hi,

Having completed Season 1 and 2 I'm now going back and playing again to create an end-game save-point for each of the pathes.

Currently on the Josy and Maya having selected 'Sleep on the Floor' at the end of Chapter 4 but I note that I'm equally on the Jill path because I've been a real chick to ensure Josy and Maya are happy with me. But I'm a little worried that I am too CHICK to continue on the Josy and Maya path - are they happy with that or do they need me to be a little less CHICK?

Is there a guide that spells out what conditions you need for each path. Most are pretty obvious but the Josy and Maya ones are a little less clear.

Also not sure whether I can use much of the same path for Jill and Bella.
There are some scenes with josy and maya you only get if you are neutral titflash from josy as Ive been made aware last night and you can only cuddle with maya instead of fingering her. But then you loose out on the lapfuck with maya because that requires chick.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hi,

Currently on the Josy and Maya having selected 'Sleep on the Floor' at the end of Chapter 4
Why would you do that? :ROFLMAO:

But I'm a little worried that I am too CHICK to continue on the Josy and Maya path - are they happy with that or do they need me to be a little less CHICK?

I don't think you can be too "Chick" for them. If I remember correctly (at least as of 0.9) it doesn't matter how far DIK or CHICK you go AFTER the decision to continue the relationship with both.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I don't think you can be too "Chick" for them. If I remember correctly (at least as of 0.9) it doesn't matter how far DIK or CHICK you go AFTER the decision to continue the relationship with both.
He will just need to compromise on what scenes he can live without. Other than that its pretty much no biggy.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My final word on this thing is. It is sad how money changes people. Going from a humble guy that is just happy that people support his game and asking for donations to finish it on page 1 of this forum to charging these insane amounts of money for things. Anyway it is what it is.
He was humble until he became famous (within this limited circle). And with fame came a lot of unpleasant attention from little whiny cunts that felt he owed them something. Of course there are heaps and heaps of people enjoying his game, singing its praises and also thousands are supporting him financially.

But what changes you is a barrage of hate from cunts. When you're not famous, you don't deal with hate from cunts all the time, it's the benefit of being unknown. But when you're famous, there's good and bad, and both are magnified like a motherfucker.

Regarding the amounts he's charging. Nobody is forcing anybody to pay anything for anything. All devs have tiers with benefits for those who wanna pay the crazy subscriptions. DPC'd have to be an idiot if he didn't provide an option for mad cunts to fork out their thousands if they wanted to.

But then whiny cunts who never paid a dime somehow feel they are owed the high tier benefits because, I dunno, their mommy said so...

this more or less applied to me. i was a low tier supporter ($5 a month) since right after AL was put up on this site, and stayed that way for many years. until we got to a super severe dry spell here and i upped it to $40 a month in order to post the preview pictures here so we had something to talk about and think about.

there wasnt really any reason if i basically supported him from the early days and had already paid him more than enough to buy the game at full price a few times over, that i shouldnt be allowed access to the stuff at the $40 dollar tier just for being a loyal supporter for many years. it's a rigged game and the scales are heavily weighted towards greed, as opposed to rewarding loyal donors or just overall appearing more grateful that people like me existed and were giving him money in the first place
Maybe there's an opening for an entrepreneur to build a platform that work better than Patreon. One that rewards loyalty and investment, not one that just encourages developers to milk shit.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well once you have one of the more successful AVN series out there... You can do as you please. Supply and demand. But, hey, be thankful DPC actually does shit. Could be far far far worse. Milfy City or Halfway house Devs? Hah. At least DPC actually does something!

We shouldn't complain though. Imagine moaning about not get a single image when we pirate a whole host of things. Madness.
The only thing that bothered me was that it made the regular preview of a special render exclusive to the elite. But in general, I support the point of view "his house - his rules."

Reactions: Drophel
Jul 15, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.8.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN -

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN

Edit: Updated to v0.8.2

More mirror For V0.8.0 (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
will you update it to v0.8.3? cause that's the lastest version of season 2

Reactions: GGGanon

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
The analogy is a bit exaggerated, but it illustrated what I mean.:D
Yea, your intention was clear, but it as a comparison it would have been better to choose two of the same size (eg. a KIA cee'd and the Audi A3) to show the difference between same things but different tiers.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys, Guys, so much hostility you need to calm down if you want an invite to mine and Josy and Maya's wedding

even if you don't get an invite i still want gifts tho.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes