Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Tommy has already created the DIK memorial wall without asking the other DIKs and Tommy doesn't give a shit about the DIK secret code.

The MC also told Branch the DIK secret code in the threesome relationship and Tommy had nothing better to do than talk to HOTs and another DIK about it. Essentially, Tommy has betrayed a DIK brother.
probably tommy already planned a way to blame everything on tremolo and he will end up expelled from the fraternity which probably incites the fall of popularity of the protagonist. but well I don't trust DPC much so I'm not going to go crazy with theories.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vireker and dalli_x

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I don't even mind them too much. The Brawl overhaul was okay, the party planning is actually okay as well and makes somewhat sense. The science one at least feels a little bit like actually brewing some chemicals. But the new minesweeper math one...like...WTF?! And instead of doing like one or two, you have to do five? WHY?! Who in his right mind would find that fun?! :HideThePain:
I don't mind them either. Brawler overhaul is nice and I also enjoyed the chemistry one, just the addition of more of them at this point is my thing. I assume no more are getting added which is a relief. New math one is kind of fun, but does feel like overkill having to do five.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
What the hell is going on with Zoey's storyline?

She comes back to fix her relationship with MC and goes back to being friends then gets upset when he sets her up with Jacob and realizes the MC moved on with someone else ?

I like her character but the storyline surrounding her is weird, will there be a choice to break up with LI to be with her? it seems the are a lot of episodes left.

Jimmy From Discord

Nov 6, 2023

She comes back to fix her relationship with MC and goes back to being friends then gets upset when he sets her up with Jacob and realizes the MC moved on with someone else ?

I like her character but the storyline surrounding her is weird, will there be a choice to break up with LI to be with her? it seems the are a lot of episodes left.
yea i was fucking annoyed with that. im doing a jill pt, and seeing zoey throw a hissy fit that MC wasnt just waiting for her made me like her even less

she has her purpose if you arent seeing anyone, but man is she immature for that

Reactions: Zoomaa

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

I hope we can trade her to Vinny for Riona.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Something I noticed here, Beth talking to someone on the phone after Cathy's cluck incident, the other people at the party are looking at the phone as if seeing Rooster and commenting on it, in this render we see Beth informing someone that the job was done?

JB mentioned that he heard someone fucking in Rusty's room when he passed by, one hypothesis is that Rusty hooked up with Beth before, Beth thought it was more serious than it really was, and when she caught Rusty with someone else she got angry, and decided to take revenge. (Calling Rusty a manwhore isn't much of an insult, unless the person saying it was a woman with a grudge.)
After what happened with Chad he was basically kicked out of the frat, perhaps she expected the same to happen with Rusty, but as nothing happened, she decided to act against the DIK's again in this update.

screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Jimmy From Discord

Nov 6, 2023
What's up with DPC and bathroom sex scenes? That's one of the most disgusting places to have sex, but so many of the scenes are in showers, toilet stalls, behind portable toilets, etc.

Is MC next going to have sex with some girl while dumpster diving?
fym? its the best spot, its known to be private and sometimes can be echoey

you're missing out

Reactions: Ilhares

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
yea i was fucking annoyed with that. im doing a jill pt, and seeing zoey throw a hissy fit that MC wasnt just waiting for her made me like her even less

she has her purpose if you arent seeing anyone, but man is she immature for that
in the beginning of the episode, I got really curious as to why she was crying but the reason is ridiculous she ghosted the MC for 8 months no shit he will move on

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
My little retarded MC on the Bella path

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm sure Isabella's husband is a military man and if he's still alive, well let's hope he doesn't come back with an ar-15 in his backpack haha. and here the most obvious theory, probably the guy who appeared outside Isabella's house in the intro of chapter 9 is James coming home. more drama, ladies and gentlemen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bleiu

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Zoey have feelings for MC, she realized that she is in love with him. Now imagine, she has strong feelings for MC and he simply dumps her on Jacob as an unnecessary asset. "You can fuck her, hit on here, do whatever you want, I don't care" That's something like this. Oops, that's unpleasant. Everything is clear here.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes