Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
okay, I couldn't win this mini-game. someone knows the right angle or some clue that indicates the right angle. :HideThePain:
88ug9a.jpg

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
ok im bloody stuck on the halloween party, it says go to your room but the room isnt showing up on the map at all, and the only room i cant get into is occupided by sally. wtf am doing wrong?
just go to the right hallway and enter your room. It is because Vinny is in your room, so you can't use the map to go there, you go to the right hallway and enter your room.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I am curious who in their right mind thinks that a person can react fast enough to play the brawler mini game. There isnt enough time to even pull off the simplest of arrow combos before some hidden timer runs out.
I think he thinks his game is mortal kombat lol. My fingers aren't that fast to do a rage combo in normal mode :D. Then he gets upset when people use cheats.

Reactions: ZenoMod

DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
i really enjoyed Chapter 9 & 10 over too quickly as blitzed it how long can we expect to wait for the next update is it likely to be over a year again???

PS please give us more of Lynette she is one hot MAMA

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
in normal it is still too fast. I am glad I figured how to cheat the fights. :D
well I did pretty well in normal and well then use a console command to give me more skill points. I could also unlock the skill limit but I don't want to cause a bug in the game. :HideThePain:
screenshot0091.png

Nestor Ulloa

Dec 5, 2017
hey guys i have played Sage, M&J and Jill paths so far and only in Sage's didnt manage to obtain maya's loan contracts. Did i fucked or or it's just different outcome of the branch?

Last edited:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Did you punch the dad? Cuz I think that's the only way that keeps ya from coming back, as far as I can guess.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
well I did pretty well in normal and well then use a console command to give me more skill points. I could also unlock the skill limit but I don't want to cause a bug in the game. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3160453
wtf, are you telling me you did 29 rage hit combo? lol. I can barely do more than five, but I only played once yesterday tired as f. I might give it another try.

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Question - in installing the 9-10 patch do I install the Patch folder under the main DIK directory or do I take the contents (Cache folder and other file) of that folder and put them in the Game folder?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes