RickAndMarty

Feb 23, 2018
Does downloading only "Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10" will let me play episode 10 or do i need to download Season1 & 2 as well?

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Hahaha! Cool rage. I think I got 9 at best...
I did well without cheats in normal. Just beating Troy until all my skills were at 2. Then beat the others...
But in hard I got tired of being beaten by Troy and quit... I think, if I can beat him once and add to speed, things will be easier... But I wanted to see the rest of the game and moved on...
prioritize the speed gives you more time to make the combos.

Reactions: The Dick

GrimmjawAvn

Jul 22, 2022
Here is my unofficial android port:
Being a DIK [apk+data] [v0.10.0][ [ scrappy 's Multi-Mod]

How to install:
Extract .zip file complete instruction given there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support Developer
Super Modder
Support Me

My discord server for Bug report:
Thanks for the port. And if I want to start over again do I have to download both the season 1-2 apk and episode 9 apk? Or only the season 1-2 apk?

Reactions: Adsnow

RickAndMarty

Feb 23, 2018
Season 1 and 2 is under one single download.

Season 3 and interlude is another separate.
i get that, what i mean is can i play only season 10 without having to download season1 and 2? Does season3+interlude has it's own exe that can launch and play the game without having to have season 1 and season2 in the system or needing a save file from season 2. Does season3+interlude act as a standalone game without needing files from season1 and 2.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I am curious who in their right mind thinks that a person can react fast enough to play the brawler mini game. There isnt enough time to even pull off the simplest of arrow combos before some hidden timer runs out.
Well...

1702191125633.png

1702191141953.png

... this seems pretty much like a skill issue? Like, i won't pretend it is easy or anything, you're certainly right there's very little time with the starting stats. But it's evidently not impossible, and after you win a fight with the weakest opponent and put a point in Speed it gets considerably easier, and with 3 points in speed (after you beat the middle guy in the lineup) it gets downright comfortable.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I mean, she became loved for many people if he delete her from his VN it is the same as telling the players who likes her game over. If he takes Quinn away, there is nothing else for me to play in this game. What is actually pretty good. I won't need to wait 6 years to know the end, since my branch would end with her.
lol it was wild when i found out quinn wasn't a main girl....

technically the game only has 4 girls, josy/maya come as a pair.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hahaha! Cool rage. I think I got 9 at best...
I did well without cheats in normal. Just beating Troy until all my skills were at 2. Then beat the others...
But in hard I got tired of being beaten by Troy and quit... I think, if I can beat him once and add to speed, things will be easier... But I wanted to see the rest of the game and moved on...
Well...

View attachment 3160511

View attachment 3160512

... this seems pretty much like a skill issue? Like, i won't pretend it is easy or anything, you're certainly right there's very little time with the starting stats. But it's evidently not impossible, and after you win a fight with the weakest opponent and put a point in Speed it gets considerably easier, and with 3 points in speed (after you beat the middle guy in the lineup) it gets downright comfortable.
Pretty much, it was the same in the s2 iteration of Brawler, first fight in the game on hard more was the hardest, minus Sage training, after you had speed things got easier, even if they take forever to deplete their health bar.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
i get that, what i mean is can i play only season 10 without having to download season1 and 2? Does season3+interlude has it's own exe that can launch and play the game without having to have season 1 and season2 in the system or needing a save file from season 2. Does season3+interlude act as a standalone game without needing files from season1 and 2.
if you have saves to import yeah, s3 is a separate exe

Reactions: RickAndMarty

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Can someone help me? I am not sure how to install the 9-10 patch. I have unzipped it and see a Patch folder but am not sure where it should be placed. Thanks in advance.

Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
I love this game. And iv bin looking forward to play it again all year. BUT................................
Brawler game is way way to hard. I set it to normal and im halfway through when i get hit again. I gues i have to wait for a cheat to continue the game. You used to be able to set it to easy. The balance is just gone. :(

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes