DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
i really enjoyed Chapter 9 & 10 over too quickly as blitzed it how long can we expect to wait for the next update is it likely to be over a year again???

PS please give us more of Lynette she is one hot MAMA

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
in normal it is still too fast. I am glad I figured how to cheat the fights. :D
well I did pretty well in normal and well then use a console command to give me more skill points. I could also unlock the skill limit but I don't want to cause a bug in the game. :HideThePain:
screenshot0091.png

Nestor Ulloa

Dec 5, 2017
hey guys i have played Sage, M&J and Jill paths so far and only in Sage's didnt manage to obtain maya's loan contracts. Did i fucked or or it's just different outcome of the branch?

Last edited:

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Did you punch the dad? Cuz I think that's the only way that keeps ya from coming back, as far as I can guess.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
well I did pretty well in normal and well then use a console command to give me more skill points. I could also unlock the skill limit but I don't want to cause a bug in the game. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3160453
wtf, are you telling me you did 29 rage hit combo? lol. I can barely do more than five, but I only played once yesterday tired as f. I might give it another try.

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Question - in installing the 9-10 patch do I install the Patch folder under the main DIK directory or do I take the contents (Cache folder and other file) of that folder and put them in the Game folder?

Mar 17, 2021
The dick traitor might be Dany, her motivation is she wants to remove Jamie from the (in her eyes) toxic frat by destroying it.
Jamie being the simp that he is trusts her with his phone and somehow got her access to the laptop too. So technically Jamie would be the traitor.
Or it's Leon because he wants to start a B&B called Twin Oaks in Vermont together with Jamie and he is pissed off because he got back with Dany.

Reactions: The Dick

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Damn, dude, how'd you get 29 on RAGE? I don't use the damn thing since it'll change prompts at the drop of a hat.
well, first you raise the rage statistic and then the stamina one. each rage point gives you a bonus in the multiplier and for each stamina point you spend on rage you get a time bonus to get more points.

Nestor Ulloa

Dec 5, 2017
Jacob as the traitor wouldnt make sense to me. Look how he acts and reacts to the events in game, he is not getting a benefit for sending the pictures to the jocks in fact it's the opposite

Did you punch the dad? Cuz I think that's the only way that keeps ya from coming back, as far as I can guess.
no, went with the neutral option (i think it was confront him)

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
i'm sure Isabella's husband is a military man and if he's still alive, well let's hope he doesn't come back with an ar-15 in his backpack haha. and here the most obvious theory, probably the guy who appeared outside Isabella's house in the intro of chapter 9 is James coming home. more drama, ladies and gentlemen.
Or James at Bella's is a red herring and that is Patrick after he snaps and tracks Maya there :eek::eek: :Kappa:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Hot take i saw someone's prediction of Nick's feelings with Heather and i think Nick is the mole and he's just lying about heather.he just gave her solitude in his room so she stayed there and he took it as an advantage with Tommy Heather and the thing he'll be out of the mole picture for a while

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes