illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Where is zoey in the end the night of the party phase of episode 9? I remember her asking if she can stay the night but I didnt see her anywhere

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Well, I think this is the first episode that forces you to play minigames even if you have them disabled. I have them turned off, but still get the stupid box puzzle, and the stupid fish, and shoot the stupid zombie, and the stupid crane game, and fight the stupid Jock. Why am I being forced to play stupid minigames when I don't want them? :mad:
Because "I owe you nothing" :HideThePain: God said

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't get this episode to work. Any help appreciated! It says version 0.10.0 in the bottom right, and it says "scrappy's mod installed" in the bottom left. Yet when I click "continue" and try picking a save from episode 2, I get "an exception has occured" and it takes me to the "load a save from season 2" What to do?

Just wondering why you guys keep asking why your game crashes here on the game's thread instead of asking on the mods' thread.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
This fucking math minigame hurts my head. I barely passed the class in real life. Now fucking DPC testing me again. Fuck You. It's gonna break my perfect track record.
How did you understand the previous math minigame but a little logic puzzle fucks you up? Especially since there's no time limit so you can just sit there and eliminate which boxes would be correct at your own pace. (Wish English had no time limit)

Oct 19, 2020
How did you understand the previous math minigame but a little logic puzzle fucks you up? Especially since there's no time limit so you can just sit there and eliminate which boxes would be correct at your own pace. (Wish English had no time limit)

I didn't i cheated with mods :D

TokioZarka

Jul 26, 2018
Im wondering whats the order to download this game lol, theres so many options i get confused. Just want to download all episodes at once. I hope you guys can help me

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
1st time that an episode of being a dik disappoints me, since the freeroam episode I have the impression that we are going to have freeroams very often, mini games level the same, suddenly a full freeroam full minigame episode.

I think we are on the episode that advances the story the least.

I expect much better from 11, but hey I still don't know if we will have 11 before GTA 6....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Im wondering whats the order to download this game lol, theres so many options i get confused. Just want to download all episodes at once. I hope you guys can help me
It's not that hard.

Season 1-2 in the spoiler tab = 20GB, then Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10, now you have all the episodes.

Split is just the game split in parts to make it easier to download, and patches are for if you have previous version.

Reactions: TokioZarka

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Nora fans might get a little surprise in the next episodes. At the end of her lewd scene in Episode 10, the game forces you to creampie her. And coincidentally, right before that scene she said that she wants to have kids. I guess we granted her wish.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes