Oct 19, 2020
How did you understand the previous math minigame but a little logic puzzle fucks you up? Especially since there's no time limit so you can just sit there and eliminate which boxes would be correct at your own pace. (Wish English had no time limit)

I didn't i cheated with mods :D

TokioZarka

Jul 26, 2018
Im wondering whats the order to download this game lol, theres so many options i get confused. Just want to download all episodes at once. I hope you guys can help me

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
1st time that an episode of being a dik disappoints me, since the freeroam episode I have the impression that we are going to have freeroams very often, mini games level the same, suddenly a full freeroam full minigame episode.

I think we are on the episode that advances the story the least.

I expect much better from 11, but hey I still don't know if we will have 11 before GTA 6....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Im wondering whats the order to download this game lol, theres so many options i get confused. Just want to download all episodes at once. I hope you guys can help me
It's not that hard.

Season 1-2 in the spoiler tab = 20GB, then Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10, now you have all the episodes.

Split is just the game split in parts to make it easier to download, and patches are for if you have previous version.

Reactions: TokioZarka

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Nora fans might get a little surprise in the next episodes. At the end of her lewd scene in Episode 10, the game forces you to creampie her. And coincidentally, right before that scene she said that she wants to have kids. I guess we granted her wish.

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
You mean also during the English test? That should not happen. It doesn't happen to me.

During normal gameplay that's what pressing A is supposed to do.
Well that was weird it did that during the test before but now it doesn't.
Thanks for the help!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
We are not talking about Quinn. We are talking about burke. The conversation was about people defending burke for being the way he is, because he had a f..cked up relationship with a manipulative woman. That he did everything to make her happy and got 0 attention and no love from her. That they understand he being the way he is. And that he didn't force any girl into prostitution he only offered tuition and they accepted the tuition in exchange for sex on their own free will.

So I am saying that there is no excuse for that. And in this specific matter, the girls are still turning adult, etc, etc. just read the rest above.
That may all be true. Still, it's just a game. Nevertheless, the story is not unrealistic. All people have their stories. And we are shaped by the experiences, decisions and mistakes of our lives, not least our feelings and needs. Everything shapes us, and disappointments and rejections also take their toll. And whether we experience success or failure, the needs don't just go away. And these can take very unhealthy paths, as with Burke. In his case ist's simple abuse of power. Believe me, real life writes much worse stories. The world is not divided into good and evil, but into decisions and consequences. The worst people we can only imagine, newspapers and TV are full of them, are completely normal people, like you and me. And they too have their stories, but unfortunately at some point they lost control of themselves. And the girls in this, adolescents, not fully grown adults, at the end of their puberty, have their own reasons why they go along with this shit. That's not unrealistic either. The victims of perpetrators also have their stories.

Nevertheless, people who are great in our eyes and those we think are shit have their reasons and their stories. And they all have their secrets and backgrounds that we don't know about. These can be great, but also bad. Understanding other people's motives does not mean sharing their views.

bearlishbody

Feb 28, 2021
Not sure if it's related but since i used a mod before when playing this, i'm having the game constantly crash with the start of content of episode 10 . Tried first downloading the patch and also the full game. It's always the same i get a recap of episode 9 and then it crashes at the doktor's office.

Guess if i want to know how it continues i'll need to start from scratch :(.
same here crash at doctors office.

nnv44487

Dec 15, 2018
Same here - game crashes. Logs say
Code:
NameError: name 'branchIsabella' is not defined
Also trying different saves had something like: 'branchJosy' is not defined.

Hopefully there will be a fix for that...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes