rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
You mean also during the English test? That should not happen. It doesn't happen to me.

During normal gameplay that's what pressing A is supposed to do.
Well that was weird it did that during the test before but now it doesn't.
Thanks for the help!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
We are not talking about Quinn. We are talking about burke. The conversation was about people defending burke for being the way he is, because he had a f..cked up relationship with a manipulative woman. That he did everything to make her happy and got 0 attention and no love from her. That they understand he being the way he is. And that he didn't force any girl into prostitution he only offered tuition and they accepted the tuition in exchange for sex on their own free will.

So I am saying that there is no excuse for that. And in this specific matter, the girls are still turning adult, etc, etc. just read the rest above.
That may all be true. Still, it's just a game. Nevertheless, the story is not unrealistic. All people have their stories. And we are shaped by the experiences, decisions and mistakes of our lives, not least our feelings and needs. Everything shapes us, and disappointments and rejections also take their toll. And whether we experience success or failure, the needs don't just go away. And these can take very unhealthy paths, as with Burke. In his case ist's simple abuse of power. Believe me, real life writes much worse stories. The world is not divided into good and evil, but into decisions and consequences. The worst people we can only imagine, newspapers and TV are full of them, are completely normal people, like you and me. And they too have their stories, but unfortunately at some point they lost control of themselves. And the girls in this, adolescents, not fully grown adults, at the end of their puberty, have their own reasons why they go along with this shit. That's not unrealistic either. The victims of perpetrators also have their stories.

Nevertheless, people who are great in our eyes and those we think are shit have their reasons and their stories. And they all have their secrets and backgrounds that we don't know about. These can be great, but also bad. Understanding other people's motives does not mean sharing their views.

bearlishbody

Feb 28, 2021
Not sure if it's related but since i used a mod before when playing this, i'm having the game constantly crash with the start of content of episode 10 . Tried first downloading the patch and also the full game. It's always the same i get a recap of episode 9 and then it crashes at the doktor's office.

Guess if i want to know how it continues i'll need to start from scratch :(.
same here crash at doctors office.

nnv44487

Dec 15, 2018
Same here - game crashes. Logs say
Code:
NameError: name 'branchIsabella' is not defined
Also trying different saves had something like: 'branchJosy' is not defined.

Hopefully there will be a fix for that...

Droopies

Mar 24, 2023
So I finshed all my branches, yea short but logical as you need to play many saves to get all point of views. Pitty for those who only play for one woman. I liked the update but yes, 1 year for it and the mini games are a no for me.

But I got curious about the Puzzle box and needed to find out more, as I am not smart enough lol. I use a AI to find a solution, he found one, even gave me the solution. Even with AI, I cant solve it as AI gave me a answer that I still needed to translate to sign on the box. With mini games and this Puzzle, I think DPC spend to much time on in game, games then he could have done on more renders, branches (like Sally, Zoey, Vixens). Pitty is so stuborn.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Something I noticed here, Beth talking to someone on the phone after Cathy's cluck incident, the other people at the party are looking at the phone as if seeing Rooster and commenting on it, in this render we see Beth informing someone that the job was done?

JB mentioned that he heard someone fucking in Rusty's room when he passed by, one hypothesis is that Rusty hooked up with Beth before, Beth thought it was more serious than it really was, and when she caught Rusty with someone else she got angry, and decided to take revenge. (Calling Rusty a manwhore isn't much of an insult, unless the person saying it was a woman with a grudge.)
After what happened with Chad he was basically kicked out of the frat, perhaps she expected the same to happen with Rusty, but as nothing happened, she decided to act against the DIK's again in this update.

View attachment 3160229
But that doesn't make Beth the main culprit because she reports to someone. She is then just a pawn in the game of chess. So the main focus should be who Beth calls.

Reactions: dav3knight

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Alright, while I don't dislike Sage, she was never in my top 3. But this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the girls I like, I'm grateful about the broccoli

And as many called it with Rio...

So far I've completed 5 different playthorughs (Solo Quinn, Solo Rio, DIK solo Sage, DIK solo Lily and NEUTRAL solo Bella). Like I said before, the worst was the minigames (especially the diamond and the fish ones), but the good thing is so far all these paths have depth and relationship progress with all the girls.

Update might had taken too long to come out, but the content in each path was worth the wait.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
i have played two routes from season 1-2 Maya-Josy route and Sage route does anyone has a save with isabella and jill route???

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
But I got curious about the Puzzle box and needed to find out more, as I am not smart enough lol. I use a AI to find a solution, he found one, even gave me the solution. Even with AI, I cant solve it as AI gave me a answer that I still needed to translate to sign on the box.
I managed to solve the puzzle box (the two sides you can do so far), but you can't open it anyway. Even if you manage to solve both sides, nothing is happening so far.

And no, you don't need to translate anything. You just need to match the symbols on the sides.

Reactions: Droopies

Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019
WTF with the minigames bullshit? im playing a fucking VN i want a story not this trash are you stuck in the 80s???Why waste your time and ours with these?Are you out of ideias? then stop milking and give it an end. Insane downhill since the D&D update. thanks for ruining my sunday morning

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes