yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Finally, we can get back to the main thing - waiting. :cautious:
Right now we can't. We have to wait for the wave of overexcited teenagers to subside.
BTW, did you complete all the PTs already? Don't tell me that you only play the Quinnie path.

mcb.1983

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone know how to get past the second free roam? Nothing in the task list, go to exit the room and says "I still have stuff to do".

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
BTW, did you complete all the PTs already?
You know I tried. :cautious:
But when on the Sage route, I saw that Quinn went to Buddy without me, I experienced unpleasant emotions - NO NO NO... :oops: :eek:
So I'd better stick to Quinn's route. :rolleyes:
To avoid stressful situations.:WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: aykarin

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Ofc I did. It didn't change the reaction time at all, but made the enemy hits weaker. After trying to beat Troy on the lowest difficulty for 30 minutes I just gave up and went with a loss.
It is literally impossible since it doesnt even give u attacks most of the time: it's "slip", "bad", "none", "block" and "dodge". Both block and dodge have 5 buttons to press in 1 second, so u just take dmg instead. And then u can't get enought attacks to beat him and lose first.
Me too, dude.
It seems all of us too slow even in normal mode will have to start a new playtrough without minigames... or keep losing against Troy again and again and again :(:(

Reactions: xsssssssss

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You know I tried. :cautious:
But when on the Sage route, I saw that Quinn went to Buddy's without me, I experienced unpleasant emotions - NO NO NO... :oops: :eek:
So I'd better stick to Quinn's route. :rolleyes:
To avoid stressful situations.:WeSmart:
When it's a short update for you, I must say. At least you didn't have a crash after Helens intro :KEK:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I've never had crashes.
I'll try Bella's route later. If I'm in the mood.
But the game should be a pleasure.
It's not my fault that I'm not interested in anyone else besides Quinn.
The game is specially designed so that each of us can find at least 1 Li in it that we like. I like to try out all the routes because the girls' stories are simply well written. And once you get to know one, you might learn to appreciate her, something you didn't think was possible before. In real life, I wouldn't even touch women like Quinn with pliers. well, someone like that would never reveal itself to me. Experience has shown that such women move among their peers. But the game makes it possible to get to know women who in reality wouldn't even look at your ass or trample you. Quinn is a bitch, but an interesting bitch, and hot to fuck! Unfortunately she is just a side girl in the game. I would especially like to have more time with her. Her story, as dark as it is, is one of the most interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA

illmara

Jan 14, 2020
what do i download if im playing for first time? season 1-2 (ends at 0.8.2?) + season 3 interlude + ep 10? or do i need the patch 9 to 10 as well?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes