Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
But I got curious about the Puzzle box and needed to find out more, as I am not smart enough lol. I use a AI to find a solution, he found one, even gave me the solution. Even with AI, I cant solve it as AI gave me a answer that I still needed to translate to sign on the box.
I managed to solve the puzzle box (the two sides you can do so far), but you can't open it anyway. Even if you manage to solve both sides, nothing is happening so far.

And no, you don't need to translate anything. You just need to match the symbols on the sides.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Droopies

Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019
WTF with the minigames bullshit? im playing a fucking VN i want a story not this trash are you stuck in the 80s???Why waste your time and ours with these?Are you out of ideias? then stop milking and give it an end. Insane downhill since the D&D update. thanks for ruining my sunday morning

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Being a DIK S3 with Scrappy's multimod to v0.10. S1 & S2 port is also available below in two options, very compressed or less compression. Very compressed is smaller but the videos can be a bit pixelated as a result.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of the port, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port:
  • S1 & S2: Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s1/game.
  • S3: Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3/game.
Season 3 requires that you load a save from Season 2. You can do this by copying "BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845" from - Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s1 to - Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3.

If you have previously played the first seasons and want to get straight into Season 3 but don't have the required file, I have included a link to a version of BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845 with several different routes. You can add to Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3 - very compressed: Pixeldrain -

Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3 - less compression: -

Being a DIK S3 v0.10: -

BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845:

Edit 06/03/24: Added better quality S1 & S2 v0.8.3 port option

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
WTF with the minigames bullshit? im playing a fucking VN i want a story not this trash are you stuck in the 80s???Why waste your time and ours with these?Are you out of ideias? then stop milking and give it an end. Insane downhill since the D&D update. thanks for ruining my sunday morning
billy-crystal-tissue.gif

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I don't know if it's coincidence, if it's deliberate on DPC's part, or if we spend too much time talking about the game between episodes, but I saw two or three passages that made me react.

For example, some people think Josy isn't interesting because she doesn't have her own storyline. In the episode we see her hurt and questioning herself because a guy told her she was uninteresting.

Or when Bella asks the MC why he doesn't ask about James, which echoes the players' remarks.

Finally, the student loan. We grumble because it doesn't seem very coherent. And then we have Bella telling the characters that they absolutely must have the contract to know what it is and what to do.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Wtf they did with the brawler? It's impossible to win even against Troy even on the lowest difficulty now. It gives only 1 second to press 5 buttons :WaitWhat:
Is there any cheat code or something?

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
the "senior perv" i bet you happy with these this makes you think how sudoku evolved since your days
I don´t know. I have currently disabled minigames so I don´t have to post a comment about me crying over DPC adding them. :BootyTime:

Normally I don´t mind them. But those 3 scenes of Madame... that´s something I do mind.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999
Jul 31, 2023
Wtf they did with the brawler? It's impossible to win even against Troy on the lowest difficulty now. It gives only 1 second to press 5 buttons :WaitWhat:
Is there any cheat code or something?
The new brawler has been defaulted to hard mode ( even if you had old season on easy) hence why the reaction times to fight is small

Check the bottom left corner of the brawler menu to set it to normal before a fight

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Check the bottom left corner of the brawler menu to set it to normal before a fight
I already did that and it didn't change anything - it's still gives only 1 second to press buttons. It's impossible to beat Troy even on the lowest difficulty now.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes