Pgabriel23

May 7, 2019
What´s with the ¨better than you¨ thing? I didn´t even know you existed until now.

But if minigames are too bothersome to you, then you should have disable them from the start.
bro move on you already admit it you also disabled them lmao they suck! im sorry if i did some negative comments on your favorite game but not everyone has to praise the alleged god tier writing of the dev enjoy the "multi path" lesbo drama

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I already did that and it didn't change anything - it's still gives only 1 second to press buttons. It's impossible to beat Troy even on the lowest difficulty now.
Put skillpoints in speed. It gives you more time to react.

Jul 31, 2023
I already did that and it didn't change anything - it's still gives only 1 second to press buttons. It's impossible to beat Troy even on the lowest difficulty now.
Did you double click it? It asks you to confirm your choice.

Playing on normal allows a good few seconds to do the key combo compared to hard ( i hate hard mode as im too slow to react) . Ive done brawler a few times on normal now and its much easier

If you have then something is up.

CapnPen

Oct 27, 2017
anyone else getting instant crash at the start of new content? even with my end of episode 9 save or chapter 2 imports, result is the same, getting crash at new content start.
My game crashes as soon as I click after the Doctor talks. I originally patched it, but now I did a clean install and still having issues.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
bro move on you already admit it you also disabled them lmao they suck! im sorry if i did some negative comments on your favorite game but not everyone has to praise the alleged god tier writing of the dev enjoy the "multi path" lesbo drama
Of course. I have multiple playthroughs, some with minigames added and some others without them. Gonna start without them since I am intrigued over certain things that are gonna happen in this new episode. I can try the minigames some other time.

Oh, and don´t worry about writing negative comments (I think most of the posts right now are about the bad things fans perceive right now). BaDIK isn´t my favorite AVN, it´s maybe on 3rd or 4th place, and I do believe it does have certain flaws that fans can´t just ignore. I just found funny how much you cry over the minigames when you could have disable them from the beginning. So let´s move on, bro.

KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
I don't know if it's coincidence, if it's deliberate on DPC's part, or if we spend too much time talking about the game between episodes, but I saw two or three passages that made me react.

For example, some people think Josy isn't interesting because she doesn't have her own storyline. In the episode we see her hurt and questioning herself because a guy told her she was uninteresting.

Or when Bella asks the MC why he doesn't ask about James, which echoes the players' remarks.

Finally, the student loan. We grumble because it doesn't seem very coherent. And then we have Bella telling the characters that they absolutely must have the contract to know what it is and what to do.
Maybe the DIK spy storyline is DPC subtly telling us he's in here. Lurking. One of us. :cautious:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Did you double click it? It asks you to confirm your choice.

Playing on normal allows a good few seconds to do the key combo compared to hard ( i hate hard mode as im too slow to react) . Ive done brawler a few times on normal now and its much easier

If you have then something is up.
Ofc I did. It didn't change the reaction time at all, but made the enemy hits weaker. After trying to beat Troy on the lowest difficulty for 30 minutes I just gave up and went with a loss.
It is literally impossible since it doesnt even give u attacks most of the time: it's "slip", "bad", "none", "block" and "dodge". Both block and dodge have 5 buttons to press in 1 second, so u just take dmg instead. And then u can't get enought attacks to beat him and lose first.

Reactions: BurgRoyce

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Finally, we can get back to the main thing - waiting. :cautious:
Right now we can't. We have to wait for the wave of overexcited teenagers to subside.
BTW, did you complete all the PTs already? Don't tell me that you only play the Quinnie path.

mcb.1983

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone know how to get past the second free roam? Nothing in the task list, go to exit the room and says "I still have stuff to do".

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes