yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You know I tried. :cautious:
But when on the Sage route, I saw that Quinn went to Buddy's without me, I experienced unpleasant emotions - NO NO NO... :oops: :eek:
So I'd better stick to Quinn's route. :rolleyes:
To avoid stressful situations.:WeSmart:
When it's a short update for you, I must say. At least you didn't have a crash after Helens intro :KEK:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I've never had crashes.
I'll try Bella's route later. If I'm in the mood.
But the game should be a pleasure.
It's not my fault that I'm not interested in anyone else besides Quinn.
The game is specially designed so that each of us can find at least 1 Li in it that we like. I like to try out all the routes because the girls' stories are simply well written. And once you get to know one, you might learn to appreciate her, something you didn't think was possible before. In real life, I wouldn't even touch women like Quinn with pliers. well, someone like that would never reveal itself to me. Experience has shown that such women move among their peers. But the game makes it possible to get to know women who in reality wouldn't even look at your ass or trample you. Quinn is a bitch, but an interesting bitch, and hot to fuck! Unfortunately she is just a side girl in the game. I would especially like to have more time with her. Her story, as dark as it is, is one of the most interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA

illmara

Jan 14, 2020
what do i download if im playing for first time? season 1-2 (ends at 0.8.2?) + season 3 interlude + ep 10? or do i need the patch 9 to 10 as well?

jeffbezos123

Jan 31, 2019
FOR MAC USERS "Cannot open BeingADIK.app"

Don't know if this was said before, but as I saw lengthy .txt instructions to open the file, I first tried an old method to give the correct access permission to the app. I have been using it consistently since 2021, worked with all instances of this issue with Ren'Py. Below is Image with the steps.
Renpy cannot open steps.png

Hope this helps.
Best

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I mean, she became loved for many people if he delete her from his VN it is the same as telling the players who likes her game over. If he takes Quinn away, there is nothing else for me to play in this game. What is actually pretty good. I won't need to wait 6 years to know the end, since my branch would end with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
The game is specially designed so that each of us can find at least 1 Li in it that we like. I like to try out all the routes because the girls' stories are simply well written. And once you get to know one, you might learn to appreciate her, something you didn't think was possible before. In real life, I wouldn't even touch women like Quinn with pliers. well, someone like that would never reveal itself to me. Experience has shown that such women move among their peers. But the game makes it possible to get to know women who in reality wouldn't even look at your ass or trample you. Quinn is a bitch, but an interesting bitch, and hot to fuck! Unfortunately she is just a side girl in the game. I would especially like to have more time with her. Her story, as dark as it is, is one of the most interesting.
I'd strongly disagree with this. The main LI are all very samey vanilla. The side characters are the one with personality. Thankfully there is a single route. I still hope there's possibility of MC & quinn not being tragic ending, if not that him and one of the other interesting side characters having a positive outcome.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Overall good episode. Won't comment more at this time to avoid spoilers (even though there is a forum capability to hide those).

I am proven right once again. Best girl: Madame with the most lewd scenes, x3.

:p

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I had that issue and downloaded the updated scrappy mod and put it in.

Do the megaupload one; the other download option hasn't been updated. Just make sure the download says 10.0 and then put it in the game folder and you should be golden.
Thanks bro, but I wasn't serious about this. I often forget to put a smile at the end of a sentence.
I never use any mods and I know that DPC hunts for them, putting checks in the game code.
But thanks anyway for the advice, I think it will be useful to many people in this thread who have this issue.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Wtf they did with the brawler? It's impossible to win even against Troy even on the lowest difficulty now. It gives only 1 second to press 5 buttons :WaitWhat:
Is there any cheat code or something?
It's not impossible but it takes way too much time and is retarded. What's funny is that he can trash you very easily but you do him very little damage (even with power attacks or rage). And supposedly after winning you should get +1 skill point but after getting it there's no way to spend it, at least not in my build. I wouldn't bother with most mini-games if not for rewards but this one is not worth it.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Holy shit you actually spotted that abomination? Well done, great find
Best girl. Now she knows she better take some action with MC to avoid losing him to someone else. Sparks will fly 14 months from now with the next update !!!

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Me too, dude.
It seems all of us too slow even in normal mode will have to start a new playtrough without minigames... or keep losing against Troy again and again and again :(:(
I did it. Even without cheats.
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
Just because I don't know the cheat codes yet.
I'll cheat later. As always. :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes