Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Okay, this patch really doesn't paint Josy in a good light.

Someone wrote the other day how weird she reacts, when you're not on her path. But even when you're on her path, she doesn't seem to care that Maya isn't with them whatsoever, while Maya actually asks if Josy will be with them and then later comments that it feels weird without her.

So yeah, Josy seems to be very jealous and egoistic about this and will probably be the seam at which the whole triangle will split apart.
Lol, you completely misinterpret Josy's behavior. Josy is 100% in love in MC and actually in my opinion it is the purest "being in love" in game. She has stable attitude and feelings towards him from the first game scenes, always loyal, always sure about her feelings, never doubts in MC, always by his side and even if she is not comfortable with something, she tries it if MC is by her side trusting him completely.

If you are not on her path she is still giving signals that her feelings didn't go away but these signals are visible mostly just for the player. "Very jealous and egoistic"? She accepted his decision and despite her inner fight she tries to hide it and she never act jealous or aggressive towards MC's chosen girl. And Maya? She is clueless about every aspect of her life, she has doubts in everything, insecure, not emotionally stable, her ability to think logically is close to non-existent, she is fine not being with MC as far as Josy is with her but... They argue quite a lot and to me Josy is not her love, insteed Josy is the only one person she have except goofy brother so she is desperate to keep her close. Imo Maya is toxic, she has her issues and is spreading them among everyone close to her but she does nothing about fixing things herself, blaming world and everything to be agains her.

And the thing you mentioned about Maya saying it is weird without Josy comes from insecurity I mentioned. They talked about it like a thousand times that as far as they are honest for each other they can have fun alone and this applies both to Josy and Maya. Maya having problem with that just shows how insecure and doubtful about everything she is.

anyway you can get sex with heather at end of halloween party? and wake up with her in bed next morning
Lol, no.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
but it's not clear why he's doing it or who he's working for.
He's not connected to Vinnie or Burke.
The only explanation is that he wants to be president of the fraternity and feels unappreciated all the time, she has envy for everyone else, especially MC.
He was arrested during Hell Week, he was resentful, although he supposedly got over it, maybe he didn't, and it will stay in his record, he will remember it forever.

However, I don't think it's one of the DIK's, there are other forces on campus that haven't acted yet, like the Nerds, the Preps, that Oscar is setting up his "faction"...

Reactions: KaiserST
Jul 31, 2023
I am not necessarily convinced, that one of the DIKs is a traitor.
This could very well be the start of a tragic witch hunt, that tears the DIKs apart. And in the end they find out, the culprit is an outsider. But by that time the damage to the group's conscience has been done.

Indeed . Based on the conversation whilst Derek is high as fuck on shrooms

Its all Ashley and Ant, he said she said convo.

Ashley ( whos has been shown to be one the most innocent/naive females of the series) is being mislead by the trialphas , and Derek still being in love with Ash taking her word for it.

Reactions: KaiserST

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
So I am fucking around with scripts, looking for things - cheating points (tc)

1 - Looking at Zoey instead of picture of Leon - +1 on every path except others
2 - Looking at Biana - + 1 for Jill however it only works if we told Jill that Matthew is cheating on Bianca
3 - Touching Maya's socks - + 1 on every path except others
4 - Telling Josy you would consider banging Arieth - +1 on every path except others
You forgot
5- let Camilla strip after beer pong win . +1 on every path except the lonely guy one

Jul 31, 2023
Holy shit you actually spotted that abomination? Well done, great find
there is a lot of that in the game ( love it too )

I think DPC has already done the same "revealed " the bright blue eye girl mystery girl we met in ep 9, during ep 10 too.

She was in the dorm girl Halloween photo, i cant recall if we get a shot of her with them during the party.

The dorm girls have been seen throughout the game . Some we recognise together in the dorm party, some are at the hot party ( jacob is fucking one of them) . There is a bright blue eyed blonde we haven't spoken too or been featured much if at all as a background character but she is with the dorm girl group in the yoga class in ep 10.

Could be wrong though and im mis-remembering but thats what DPC likes to do with subtle showing and not telling with background/foreground characters . Gets us thinking/discussing

Jan 2, 2021
Caution is in the garage, the box on the shelf above the workbench has that word on it.

More pills is in the mother's bedroom after she's taken place at the table, you won't be able to get it until after she's sat there with both Derek and Maya.
I'm trying to find that moment where she's with both Derek and Maya and... I don't have a clue... First she's with Derek... when I talk with Maya in the kitchen, later she's with her (not Derek)... and later, as we're having lunch and I find an excuse to leave, that room is empty and there's nothing... later than that, there's all the commotion about Maya's father abusing her... and we leave the house.

Not a clue, man...

EDIT: Oh... I found it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KingCoomba

Jul 20, 2017
Man, that "talk" between the sorority leaders in the beginning of Ep. 10 is so...stupid.

When Dawe say this:

View attachment 3161400

Sage and Quinn should've just told him to go fuck himself. What kinda reasoning is that? The women are theirs? What? :HideThePain:
That's politics, man. Sage wouldn't because it would brink a shit storm down on the HOTs and DIKs, and Quinn wouldn't because that's a large portion of her customers base not just not buying but out for blood. Steroids don't sell themselves.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
but it's not clear why he's doing it or who he's working for.
He's not connected to Vinnie or Burke.
The only explanation is that he wants to be president of the fraternity and feels unappreciated all the time, she has envy for everyone else, especially MC.
Its just a theory, it could be completely wrong, but what made my spider senses tingle its the fact that he has no flaw, he is always the cool one, he is more bro to MC than Derek the bro archetype, he warns you about fucking Sage at the party, he selflessly offers to work at the Retirement Home, etc, at least Derek has his big mouth as weakness, Jacob has none. Of the top of my head, the only 'flaw' he has in the story its in ep7 at the HOTs party when he is a coward and stays upstairs and avoids the alphas, unless that is by design and he didn't want to mess with them in the first place. :illuminati::illuminati:

John Boy would have been a suspect as well, for being too perfect of a character, always cool and wise, but he is so detached to everything happening and he is almost never there unlike Jacob, that legit will be out of the blue if he would be revealed as the mole.

Jacob has the reason, he got arrested and humiliated during hell week, I don't know how strong of a villain origin story that is, but at least there is something to work with compared to everyone else.

Anyway this all hinges on the hypothesis that the mole exists and everything is done on their own accord and not a blackmail, or manipulation proxy, like lets say Dani using Jam Jam's phone/laptop, or literally anyone in the DIKS being blackmailed.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The most stupid thing is that neither Sage nor Quinn stand up and telling the Tri-Gammas and the DIK to fuck off. These dumbasses acts like the HOT's are their property.
Yeah, it is a completely contrived plot point that makes 0 sense. Like the women are obligated to party with the guys against their will. :FacePalm:

screenshot0009.png

No, it isn't a joint call, it is a call only to be made by the HOTs, period.

Also Dawe of all people has the only right take here, when tells them to take a vote among the HOTs. That is exactly what they should do. :KEK:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Man, that "talk" between the sorority leaders in the beginning of Ep. 10 is so...stupid.

When Dawe say this:

View attachment 3161400

Sage and Quinn should've just told him to go fuck himself. What kinda reasoning is that? The women are theirs? What? :HideThePain:
Agree but Dawe is not able to process that things may change. Also he mentioned Alumni so my understanding is that there was a deal once with Jocks and HOTs and since Alumni still have some influence in fraternities/sororities (by funding them I guess) he acts so strongly to respect this deal of theirs. Quinn or HOTs in general and DIKs couldn't care less (or at least they act like that) so they don't give a fuck about Dawe or Jocks but there comes Sage aware of politics in college and making a deal to put an ease all sides.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes