• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This has probably been discussed before in the previous 14000 pages but replaying paths on this game is such a pain in the ass because of the free roam events and minigames. Is there a solution to get through that darn Halloween party quickly without having to read through a PDF?
To elaborate a bit on the above reply to you bud, here's just one simple example of the realtime, dynamic freeroam guide (info changes automatically based on all prior decisions so you always know where you're at, what is required, and what is fully optional including all hidden money/pics, etc):
1713649064696.png 1713649080496.png
If this is the type of detail you seek then it will only be found within SanchoMod (to the best of my knowledge). See SanchoMod's OP for more preview picks including ChoiceGuide which dynamically presents choice information including pathing guides and more. Link for that OP is here for convenience (I'm not in the VN's OP currently). I have complete, true multi-mods for all Seasons to date including cheats and reliable MiniGame bypass (optional) you can actually rely on (SanchoMod won't break your saves, never has, never will).

Give it a shot and see what you think if interested. Regards.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
To elaborate a bit on the above reply to you bud, here's just one simple example of the realtime, dynamic freeroam guide (info changes automatically based on all prior decisions so you always know where you're at, what is required, and what is fully optional including all hidden money/pics, etc):
If this is the type of detail you seek then it will only be found within SanchoMod (to the best of my knowledge). See SanchoMod's OP for more preview picks including ChoiceGuide which dynamically presents choice information including pathing guides and more. Link for that OP is here for convenience (I'm not in the VN's OP currently). I have complete, true multi-mods for all Seasons to date including cheats and reliable MiniGame bypass (optional) you can actually rely on (SanchoMod won't break your saves, never has, never will).

Give it a shot and see what you think if interested. Regards.
just saying, but I didn't and wouldn't play this game without your mod. I like the story alright, but there too much bullshit to deal with. Once you drop mod support is when I drop the game :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
  • 200 posts containing unrelated content, trashing some characters and praising others
And repeat
now the question is who is next on the hit list to talk shit about I know Josy and Zoey was talked about already in the last 2 week. Im guessing it's Maya turn.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
no, this is Maya's worst line in the game, for now. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair to Maya while stupid I would of done the same shit if it was my dad since I have complete trust he knows what's better for me, at least at that age. While I still kind of have that view a bit I would at least look at it a bit and ask questions.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
To be fair to Maya while stupid I would of done the same shit if it was my dad since I have complete trust he knows what's better for me, at least at that age. While I still kind of have that view a bit I would at least look at it a bit and ask questions.
I'm not saying no, but remember that DPC tends to vary the intelligence of the characters. Based on the convenience of the plot. :KEK:
8i9trn.jpg

Murgus

May 17, 2018
I'm not saying no, but remember that DPC tends to vary the intelligence of the characters. Based on the convenience of the plot. :KEK:
Yeah or vice versa. Like giving the MC savant like memory when it is convenient. He remembers that Maya says "Do you see" and details of her graduation photo from the first week of university, drunk and lying next to a semi naked Maya. And other times the MC has zero awareness. Then we have Derek who is apparently a genius yet Maya is completely unaware of it. And speaking of the post that you quoted it is strange how sharp and "mature/professional" Jill is in that scene since she allowed herself to be blackmailed by Tybalt.

Reactions: DavDR

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
no, this is Maya's worst line in the game, for now. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this just proves I was right to chose Jill over the other girls. while having fun with the other girls was nice, they all came with way too many problems to deal with. while Jill has some hang ups about her sister, she doesn't come across as wanting to mess around during her time in college

Murgus

May 17, 2018
this just proves I was right to chose Jill over the other girls. while having fun with the other girls was nice, they all came with way too many problems to deal with. while Jill has some hang ups about her sister, she doesn't come across as wanting to mess around during her time in college
I'm replaying the game now (throuple run) and it kind of sucks to only stay friends with Jill since her story is the best in season 2 imo. But I'd rather prefer that over rejecting her in episode 8

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Meh, thats know for a while now.

Still, not a bad report and its great that DPC has been focusing on animations.

Last time he mentioned the queue size was 2 weeks ago at 32 animation files, now at 51 means he problably posed over 30 animations in this time.

If he keeps like this he probably will be able to pose all animations by June.
Yeah!!!!

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I'm curious if we'll get a solo Josy branch in the future. I picked all the choices about still having feelings for Josy (during an Others run) after just staying friends with them at the start and you get a bunch of scenes where the two of you admit to still having those feelings for one another but can't act on it because of Maya. Then there's a bunch of dialog about Josy and Maya always arguing about one thing or another.

Not sure if there's similar scenes and dialog choices with Maya or not.

Reactions: Reggie32

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yep. Trusting her own dad. How dumb can one be? Never ever trust your dad. He's your dad. It's his job to make your life miserable and to a living hell. You can't trust him and you shouldn't. Only really dumb and stupid persons trusts their own dads.
Do you think there is any possibility for redemption for Patrick? Because I don't think there is at the moment especially because he physically assaulted Maya.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Do you think there is any possibility for redemption for Patrick?
It's never to late to change. He could stop being an asshole and starting treating his daughter like a human. It's Derek's and Maya's call if they can and want to forgive him. A first step to get redemption would be to accept her personality and to stop to extort her.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Yeah or vice versa. Like giving the MC savant like memory when it is convenient. He remembers that Maya says "Do you see" and details of her graduation photo from the first week of university, drunk and lying next to a semi naked Maya. And other times the MC has zero awareness. Then we have Derek who is apparently a genius yet Maya is completely unaware of it. And speaking of the post that you quoted it is strange how sharp and "mature/professional" Jill is in that scene since she allowed herself to be blackmailed by Tybalt.
Yeah, the characters are pretty inconsistent depending on what the plot needs. And when you play multiple times you start to notice those holes. Although to be fair to Maya, the only characteristic that remains consistent is her emotional maturity.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes