Better Cock Spock

Formerly 'MCHammertime'
Jul 29, 2017
most charitable answer is there are no regular classes from 16 Oct to Nov 2nd and they were supposed to be locked as an anti cheating measure presumably

the only classes that then matter are the testing rooms (ie with bathrooms attached) and they are only checking those as all other rooms should be already locked, and no one had any reason to enter till the 2nd
Wouldn't the exam results be locked in an actual office and not in a classroom? Besides, we see Bella grading them in Episode 9, I think she's in that little workspace at the top of her house. If everything was indeed kept at the scene of that sexy, sexy crime, Bella had to enter the classroom to retrieve the exams, and must've missed the bottle.

And if this is true, having two weeks off after midterms must be nice, basically another spring break

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I know there are saves for all routes on the 1st page, but are there any that don't have the mini games turned on?

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Wouldn't the exam results be locked in an actual office and not in a classroom? Besides, we see Bella grading them in Episode 9, I think she's in that little workspace at the top of her house. If everything was indeed kept at the scene of that sexy, sexy crime, Bella had to enter the classroom to retrieve the exams, and must've missed the bottle.

And if this is true, having two weeks off after midterms must be nice, basically another spring break

the exams result leave with the teacher after the test, also
the testing rooms are not the same as regular classrooms that don't have bathrooms attached
compare the exam room and English room they are not the same place!
the checking of exam rooms is to stop things like the test results in the bathroom from happening, that it did another sign of the sloppiness of B&R in general or of the janitors in particular

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
There are probably only a few exam rooms (with bahtrooms) on campus explaining why the testing period may take 2 weeks for all topics/classes offered

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes